Day out

The Moment I Knew

Kyungsoo's career has taken off and he's really the most popular idol nowadays. He's been asked to guest star in different tv and radio shows and asked to sing in contests and programs He has travelled internationally for different shows. He barely has time to talk to his friends and Ryeowook or much less sleep but today Ryeowook and Kyungsoo have their day offs so they decided to walk along the park with disguises and with their hands intertwined. 

'I barely see you Kyung. This is too hard.' 

'I know. And I haven't even slept in two days. I never thought that being an idol is like this.'

'Well it is. You better get used to it.'

'Yeah.' Then there was a moment of silence. 'Wook, do you think that..'

'No, I don't know Kyung. Should we just..'

Kyungsoo was about to answer when they saw Jongin walking towards them and the three stopped. 

'Hyung! Oh hi Ryeowook hyung.'

'Hey Jongin.' Ryeowook greeted back.

'Hey Jongin. What are you doing here?' Kyungsoo asked.

'It's such a nice day so I decided to get some fresh air and walk. How about you?'

'Same as you and we're on a date.' Kyungsoo laughed awkwardly. 

'Oh! Well don't let me interrupt you. See you hyung.' Jongin smiled and continued walking his way.

'He's surprisingly looking well.' Ryeowook commented.

'Why?'

'Well, he and Krystal broke up a week ago. Though, I know that it was a mutual decision.'

'They did? Why?'

'I really don't know. Luna just mentioned it but we didn't get to talk about it long enough.'

'Oh. That's too bad, I was rooting for them.' 

'No you're not.' Ryeowook looked at Kyungsoo.

'I was!' Kyungsoo defended

'I need to ask you something.' 

-

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to a private garden that Chanyeol knew. They started eating and sharing stories. Chanyeol brought his guitar so they were singing together.

'Do you remember the first time we sang together?' Baekhyun asked staring at the bed of flowers

'Yeah. I remember stopping twice. Once because you were so nervous and second because I was stunned.' Chanyeol said looking at the shorter

'Stunned? Why were you stunned?' Baekhyun turned to look at the taller.

'Because...for a bad guy like you..you have a very angelic and melodic voice.' Baekhyun rolled his eyes and said 'Whatever.' Then turned to look at the flowers again

'I'm serious! I swear I thought Kyungsoo was the only one who has a nice voice in this world but you..your voice was amazing and I think at that moment I liked you even more.'

'I liked your voice too you know. It was very alluring. It's like you just wanna get hypnotized by it.' 

'Oh I know. That's why people fall for my voice.' Chanyeol said jokingly then Baekhyun grabbed a berry and threw it at him 'You're still too proud Yeol.' He said laughing.

'And you still throw like a girl.' Grabbing a handful of berries and threw it at the shorter but Baek ducked so he missed.

'Oh Chanyeol. You still can't aim.' He grabbed a handful, stood up and threw it at the taller. The next thing they know they were running and throwing berries at each other until they've got tears in the eyes, tired from laughing and running so they both collapsed on the ground.

'It's been so long since I've laughed like that.' Chanyeol said

'Yeah me too.'

'Got any plans tomorrow?'

'Don't tell me it's your dayoff again. I seriously think that you don't have any work or something.'

'It's not my dayoff but we could go out to lunch?' Chanyeol offered.

'Yeah sure. Like I got anything better to do.' There was a moment of silence then Baekhyun talked 'Yeol, why do you think he's not contacting me? It's been too long.'

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun who had his eyes closed. 

'I'm sure he's just super busy. Running a big company is harder than you think especially that they're facing some problems right now.'

'Well yeah, I guess but a simple good morning or good night would suffice. I'm not asking to talk to me the whole day but only just a minute.' Baekhyun sighed.

'Let's not talk about that okay? You're just downing the vibe here. It's spring. Nice day. You should be happy even just for today.'

But Baekhyun ignored what Chanyeol said 'He didn't even talk to me that much during his birthday. Would it be bad if I get mad at him?'

'I don't know Baek. Maybe. Maybe not. But you got to know the reason first before you get mad'

'I do. I do know. He's not talking to me.' 

'Oh come on, that's not reasonable enough.'

'Stop taking his side.'

'I'm not. I'm on middle ground. If you really do miss him why not go there? Or why not ask someone you know from there to check up on him?'

'Hmm. Maybe. Maybe I will.' Baekhyun sighed. Baekhyun went silent and Chanyeol glanced at him 'Baek, you awake?' But he got no response so he propped up on his elbows and looked at the boy beside him. 

'I regret everyday that I ever forgot you or that I ever left then maybe you wouldn't have been hurting like this because if I were him, I wouldn't even leave. If I did, I wouldn't be able to not talk to you even just for a day. I always wish that I could just go back and edit everything so that eight years later, you still love me and I, you.' Chanyeol said quietly so as not to wake the shorter.The taller swept the hair from the shorter's eyes but immediately removed his hand when the shorter stirred. He took one last look, sighed and lied back down.

'Would it be that bad if I ever want to have you back?' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holler. Holler. Holler. LOL. Okay. Hi. 

That was a y update.. I'll make it up to you next time..Or not. I actually have the next chapter. HAHAHAHA. 

So what'd you think? :) 

Vote, comment and subscribe!! :) 

To my new subscribers, thank you!! :) 

Have a nice day! :) 

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN!!! :) YAY! :)