Spontaneous trip

The Moment I Knew

Kyungsoo woke up and was surprised that he was one the bed and alone. He quickly looked for Jongin only to find him in the kitchen.

'What are you doing? You're still sick!' Kyungsoo excalimed. Jongin jumped up in surprise

'Hyung! you scared me.'

'Jongin. Go back to bed.'

'I'm fine now okay? Look.' Jongin walked closer to Kyungsoo, grabbed his hand and made him feel his forehead.

'But still..you should rest. You just got better.'

'It's okay. Now just sit there while I make some breakfast.' Jongin turned to look at his ipad again. He was looking for recipes for breakfast.

'Want me to help?'

'No. It's fine. You already took care of me and cooked for me. This is how I will repay you.'

'By poisoning me?' Kyungsoo said jokingly

'Ya! Just wait. I'll make a perfect breakfast.' 

'Alright alright I'll just watch some tv. Just call me when you need me.' 

After an hour and so Jongin called Kyungsoo and the older was surprised by the food that was on the table. They look edible enough Kyungsoo thought. He sat down and tried a pancake. Jongin looked at him expectantly and Kyungsoo just gave him a thumbs up. It's alright. Just burnt but alright Kyungsoo thought again and he laughed quietly. 

'Wanna go take a walk?' Jongin asked after they have finished eating and washing the dishes.

'You might get sick again Jongin.'

'I'm fine hyung. Plus it's such a nice day outside. C'mon let's go take a walk.' He dragged Kyungsoo out of the house and they rode Jongin's car. Kyungsoo fell asleep while on the road and when he woke up, he was in an unfamiliar place.

'Jongin, where are we?' 

'Oh you're awake. Uhm, we're at Gyeongpo Beach.'

'Oh Gyeong- Gyeongpo?!' Kyungsoo exclaimed

'Don't be too loud. I'm right next to you hyung.'

'Jongin, why the hell are we here? I thought we're just gonna take a walk.'

'We are. by the beach. Hehe. There wasn't any traffic so we got here kind of fast.' 

'You are crazy Kim Jongin.' Jongin just chuckled. They alighted the car and took that walk that they were waiting for. They were sharing stories about their works. when suddenly Kyungsoo's phone rang

'Hello?' Kyungsoo said walking a little farther away from Jongin

'Ya Kyungsoo. Where are you?' Ryeowook said on the other line

'Uh hehe. Hi Wook. Uhm I'm at Gyeongpo Beach.'

'Gyeongpo?! In Gangneung? What are you dong there? Don't you have any schedule today?'

'Schedule? None. But I do have a radio show tomorrow. Jongin spontaneously brought me here. I guess I slept too long.'

'Jongin? You and Jongin are in Gangneung?' Ryeowook asked teasingly

'I took care of him last night because he was sick. I saw him passed out when I arrived at his house. Then this morning he asked if I wanted to take a walk. I fell asleep and next thing I know I'm here.'

'Uhuh. Do what you gotta do Kyung. It's your chance.'

'Yeah I don't think I can do it anymore.'

'What? Why?'

'I don't know..' 

'Do whatever makes you happy Kyung. Anyway, I'll hang up. He's waiting for you.' Kyungsoo walked back to Jongin who was looking at the sea. 

'Hey Jongin.'

'Oh hey. Ryeowook checking up on you?'

'Yup.'

'Are you happy?'

'With him? Yeah sure. I'm happy.'

'Good. I'm happy for you.' There was a moment of silence for a few seconds then Jongin asked 'Have you moved on?'

Kyungsoo stopped walking but Jongin didn't notice and when he did Kyungsoo was a little far away. 

'Why would you ask that Jongin?' 

Jongin shrugged. 'I just wanted to know.'

'It was hard you know that.'

'I know. I heard you, you know.'

'Heard what?'

'Last night.' And just like that Kyungsoo felt all of his blood drained from his body.

'You heard me? I thought you were asleep. What did you hear exactly?'

'Does it matter? Do you really want me to repeat it?'

'Yes I do. I don't know if you're just bluffing.'

'Fine then. You thanked me for letting you take care of me. And you said you didn't wanna act anymo--'

Kyungsoo cut him off saying 'Okay okay! So you heard.' Kyungsoo put his hands on his face covering it. Jongin approached him and pat him on his head and said 'It's okay hyung. I understand that I'm just that lovable.' and laughed

Kyungsoo looked at him with wide eyes and flicked him on his forehead 'Too proud.' then continued walking straight

Ever since they got back from Gyeongpo Beach, Kyungsoo and Jongin became closer. Whenever Kyungsoo's free, they are spending their time together but one time Kyungsoo decided to bring Ryeowook along so Jongin was surprised. 

'I'm guessing you didn't tell him I'd be tagging along.' Ryeowook whispered to Kyungsoo because of Jongin's surprised look.

'Uhm. hehe. Jongin, it's Ryeowook's dayoff too so I just wanted to spend time with the both of you. If that's okay.' 

'Sure! He can come along.' Jongin said but Ryeowook thinks that there is a hint of sarcasm in Jongin's voice. 

'I could just go home.' Ryeowook said

'Orr I could just be the one to go home. I don't wanna impose on the two of you.' Jongin said

'Oh calm down. Nobody's going home alright? Now let's go!' And they went to the amusement park.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hi hi :) Update is here. Not a long one tho :) 

What'd you think? :) Vote, comment and subscribe!! :)

Have a nice day :)