Will you?

The Moment I Knew

Baekhyun was eating alone in the dining hall when he felt two hands cover his eyes. 

'Guess who?' Sehun said.

'Gee. I wonder who you could be?' Baekhyun said sarcastically and rolled his eyes then added 'You're such a kid Sehun.' 

'How did you know it was me?'

'I don't know if you're stupid or not but I've been with you for almost 3 years. Of course I know that it's you.'

'But that could've been some other guy with the same voice.'

'Yeah. But your hands and smell says otherwise and it's still so fcking obvious'

'Whatever. So, do you have plans tomorrow?'

'Hmm. Lemme think. Oh yeah, I have a date with my super hot secret boyfriend. Oops. I guess this is the time to tell you that I'm cheating on you' Baekhyun said seriously.

'Ya. Do you wanna die?' 

'I'm kidding Sehun.' Baekhyun laughed 'Of course I don't have a secret boyfriend... But I have a secret girlfriend. I decided to play both fields.' 

Sehun just looked at Baekhyun 'HAHA. Very funny. You don't have the guts to go after a woman.'

'Oh trust me Oh Sehun. I would go after a woman if I want. Do you know how many girls I've been with before Chanyeol and you? They were all crazy about me.'

'Blah blah blah. Whatever.' 

Baekhyun just laughed and said 'Advanced happy anniversary you freaking idiot.'

'Thanks. That would've been sweet if only you didn't put you freaking idiot.'

'Well, that's how much I love you. Oh look it's Jongin.' Baekhyun said when he saw Jongin enter the dining hall. 

'Hey guys.'

'Yo. where's Kyungsoo?' Sehun asked but Jongin just shrugged.

'So did you guys get to talk properly last night?' Baekhyun asked

'Yeah. We talked.' Jongin said then 'You gonna eat that?' As he pointed to Baekhyun kimbap and the latter nodded his head but Jongin took it anyway. Baekhyun saw Kyungsoo enter the hall and approached them.

'Hey guys.' Kyungsoo said. Just as Kyungsoo was about to sit down, Jongin stood up and said 'I totally forgot I have a lunch date with Krystal. Bye!' And hurried out.

'Well that was weird.' Sehun said.

'You didn't get to talk properly did you?' Baekhyun asked. and Kyungsoo shook his head.

'Don't worry. He'll come around.'

-

The doorbell rang and Baekhyun looked at the mirror one last time before he opened the door. When he opened the door Sehun just stared at him

'Ya. What are you staring at?' 

'I know that every date night you always look amazing but you never fail to surprise me. You just make me fall for you over and over again.' Sehun said and Baekhyun just blushed.

'I know you hate flowers because they die and don't smell good so here.' Sehun gave Baekhyun chocolate flowers and smiled.

'Thanks Sehun. I'll just put this in the fridge. Wait here.' Baekhyun went inside real quick then went to the door again. 

'Happy anniversary Sehun. Now let's go.' Baekhyun said then pecked him on the lips but Sehun deepened the kiss and it continued for a few minutes until they were both out of breath. 

'I'm sure we still have time.' Sehun said.

'No. We're gonna be late for our reservation and it might be traffic.' 

'But..' Sehun pouted and Baekhyun just pecked him again then said 'We'll continue everything later.'

They arrived at the restaurant just in time for their reservation because just as Baekhyun predicted it was traffic. They ordered the specials and drank wine that was the favorite of Baekhyun. They were reminiscing their memories together and before they were together then they were silent. Sehun held Baekhyun's hand. 

'Baek.'

'Hmm?' Baekhyun answered while he drank wine.

'I love you. You know that. I really really do.'

'Of course. And I love you too.' 

'You know, we've known each other for almost 8 years and we've been together for 3 years. We all had our ups and downs but I would never trade every memory of us with anything in the world. This is bad to say but I don't regret cheating on Luhan because if I did I will just go back to him and I wouldn't be here with you and if I did I wouldn't be this happy. You make me happy Baek. Your smile, your laugh, your witty remarks, your voice everything. Everything about you makes me happy and makes me crazy about you. And I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy like you make me. I want to wake up with you in the morning, cook for you, make you feel special, wipe your tears whenever you watch romantic films. I want to do all the things you said you wanted to do together. I want to be with you until we're already weak and old.' Sehun took a deep breath and Baekhyun was teary eyed. Their heartbeats were alike. Beating like crazy. 

'Baekhyun, will you marry me?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SEHUN PROPOSED. HIHI :"> I'm loving SeBaek right now :"> And I hope you do too! :)

So what'd you think?

Vote, comment and subscribe!!! :)

Have an awesome day!! :)