Epilogue

The Moment I Knew

'Are you ready Baek?' He asked and I looked at the reflection in front of me and smiled.

'As I'll ever be.'

-

'I never thought this day would come. Well, I did but I didn't think it would take this long. I guess that's my fault.' Baekhyun chuckled and continued 'Walking down the aisle to spend the rest of my life with someone I love , with someone I could grow old with and make adventures with. With someone I can be comfortable and be myself with, and accept me for who I am. Our love story didn't start as those who fell inlove instantly. We didn't have an epic start of a relationship either. We didn't have a perfect start but it's all I will ever want. We also don't have a perfect relationship but I know we are perfect for each other. Our own imperfections fit together like puzzle pieces and I think that's what makes us work. We know how to give and take and to understand and we learned how to forgive. We may have had some great big turns but we got through it and it made us love each other more..I hope.' He chuckled 'And thank you, thank you for staying and waiting for me even if I told you not to. Thank you for still loving me even if I did things that I'm not proud of. Thank you for entering my life. I never get bored because you love adventures like I do, you make me laugh even though your jokes are corny. You may not be my first love but I know and I hope that you will be my last and that's what is important. But I am thankful actually for my first love because if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have met you, and if it wasn't for what happened, we wouldn't have fallen in love and we wouldn't be here. So thank you for bringing me and Sehun together.' He looked at Chanyeol then back to Sehun 'I promise that I will love you with all my heart and all my soul, even death cannot part us. Nobody and nothing ever will. Forever and ever.' He smiled at Sehun who has got tears in his eyes and was smiling at the older with awe.

'How could I top that amazing and really long vow?' Sehun joked and Baekhyun playfully punched his arm and laughed 'I'm gonna do this short. Baekhyun, I love you. I love you ever since you made me that horrible dish of yours. I loved you ever since you always laugh at my evers-o corny jokes. I loved you ever since we spent our first drunken night together. I love you so much that my heart will burst. I love you so much that I never stopped loving you even when you left for a long time. You will always be the one I will love no matter how many days, months or years would pass. No matter what happens, through thick or thin. My heart will always belong to you and you alone. And I am so lucky to have you in my dull life because with you in it, you make it colorful and worth living.' Sehun stopped and both of them has got tears in their eyes. They put on the rings. 

'By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband' The two kissed then suddenlt the heavy doors opened revealing Irene and a kid.

'Irene?' Sehun squinted. Irene waled towards them and said 'Hi Sehun.'

'What are you doing here?'

'Let's talk later. Sorry. Carry on with the kissing.' She moved to the side but everyone felt weird and awkward already so they all went to the reception place. And Irene, Sehun and Baekhyun talked outside.

'Hi. You must be Baekhyun. I've heard so much about you. I'm really sorry that I came in at a wrong time earlier. I thought the wedding was over already.'

'Uhm yeah it's alright. You must be Irene. Sehun's ex wife.' 

'Haha. Yeah. I still find that funny.'

'Enough with the chitchat. What are you doing here Irene?' Sehun said impatiently. 

'Oh right. Uhm. The kid. He's your son Sehun.'

'WHAT?!' Sehun and Baekhyun said at the same time. 

'H-how the hell did that happen??' Baekhyun exclaimed and Sehun was just quiet.

'It was a drunken night. It was stupid. We both regret it the next day.' Irene said calmly.

'YOU SLEPT TOGETHER??' Baekhyun shouted.

'Uh duh? How would a child be conceived without two persons having ?' 

'Irene, how did that happen? I used protection. And you said you were on pills.' Sehun said still in shock.

'Condoms work 98% of the time and I forgot to take the pills that week. Guess one of yours got through and did it with one of mine. ' Irene looked at the two and Sehun was just shocked while Baekhyun was suspicious. 

'Why are you telling this to him just now? Why didn't you approach him the first time you knew you were pregnent and how sure are you that it's his kid and when did this happen.'

'Because, Sehun you know how strict my father was. He was furious when he knew I was pregnant but he didn't want to let anyone else know so hept me under the radar for about a year. I always try to call you but I guess you changed your number. I always try to come here but my bodyguards just wouldn't leave me alone. and you two were already broken up when we happened. We were both sad and drunk. You left him. My boyfriend cheated on me.' Irene shrugged

'How old is he.your or our son?' Sehuna sked. 

'He's 6 years old. His name is Ji Sung.' 

'How sure are you that Sehun is the father?' 

'Because Sehun was the only guy I ever slept with that year. There's no doubt about that. We can have a DNA test if you want.' 

'I wanna meet him,' Sehun said. Baekhyun and Irene both looked at him with shocked eyes. 

'But Sehun, are you sure this girl is telling the truth?' 

'I'm sure Baek. And besides, what will she get if she lies about me being the father? She really doesn't need the money right because their rich.'

'Then what is it that you want?' Baekhyun asked.

'It's simple. I just want my kid to grow up with his biological father. I want you to adopt him.'

'Adopt him? What? Why?' Sehun asked

'Because I'm dying Sehun. And I want him to grow up with you so I'm hoping that you would take him. and I hope too Baekhyun-ssi, that you would accept him like your own son.'

'You're dying?' Sehun's eyes widened.

'Yeah. Stage 4 of colon cancer. My cancer cells are evolving fast so I got like a month or two to live.'

'Does Ji Sung know?'

Irene nodded 'He does.'

'I dont buy it. You look healthy and alive. You don't look sick.' Baekhyun said.

'I don't do chemotherapy. And I look strong but I'm feeling weak and tired right now just by talking to you guys. I covered my tired face with make-up.' Both Sehun and Baekhyun looked real hard at Irene and the sick face was showing. 

'Let's go meet your son.' Baekhun said and the two just looked at him in surprise. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! HI! Okay. This was the extra chapter that I was saying. Hahahahaha. Should I add another one? XD 

Thank you for subscribing, reading, upvoting The Moment I Knew. It's been a fun ride with you guys. I can't believed this will be well-loved. I actually imagined that no one would be reading this but you all did and that makes me so happy. :) I hope you guys still support my upcoming stories and have a great day everyone :)