Wedding

The Moment I Knew

'Well dont you look handsome.' Baekhyun grinned 'Remember that because that will be the first and last that I will say that.' 

Jongdae nudged Baekhyun playfully 'Ya. I know that you always think that I'm handsome. No use in denying it.'

'Psh. What a self-confidence. Just because..' 

'Of course I have a high self-confidence. Do you want me to think that I was ugly?' Jongdae chuckled and Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. 

'So are you ready?' 

Jongdae took a deep breath 'As I'll ever be.'

-

Baekhyun knocked on the door and opened it. 

'Hm Baekhyun-ah. What are you doing here?' 

'Just checking on my favorite hyung. You look great Minseokie.' 

'Thanks.' Minseok smiled and looked at the mirror. 

'Hm. I'm curious of who I got closer to more, you or Jongdae.'

'You go to work with Jongdae everday, of course you'll be closer with him but I know you love me more.' Baekhyun laughed at Minseok 

'What's with you two today? Just because you're getting married.'

Minseok took a deep breath and looked at himself in the mirror 'I know right. I'm getting married.'

'Finally. You two are getting married. I'm really happy for you two. Don't forget to make me the godfather if you decided to adopt!' 

'Of course you'll be the godfather. But why are you saying it now, it's like you're leaving which you are not.' 

'I am Minseok. I'm leaving.'

Minseok looked at Baekhyun with a shocked face 'What? Why? When? How long?'

'Tomorrow. I'm leaving indefinitely. I'm leaving because I already made too much of a mess here. I need to clear my head. Make a brand new start.'

'Baek, running away will not solve anything. Everyone makes mistakes. That's a part of life.' 

'I know I know but I don't know. I just need a fresh start. And I've always wanted to travel you know.' 

'Fine fine. It's your life. How about your job?'

'Siwon surprisingly allowed me to go and will hold my position for me. I'll do my job from wherever I am.'

'Have you told the others?'

'No. Only you and Jongdae. Consider it my wedding gift.' 

'Well, I want to exchange it for something else.' Minseok grinned at Baekhyun

-

'I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss each other.' Everyone howled and clapped for the newly weds. And Baekhyun looked at them with awe. I had that. But I lost it. Baekhyun thought. He looked to the crowd and saw the boy smiling at him and he smiled back. 

It is now time for the reception and everyone was having fun, drinking and eating and dancing.Then Sehun approached Baekhyun. 'May I have this dance?' 

Baekhyun chuckled 'Of course.' 

They started slow dancing in silence at first. Then Sehun broke the ice 'So how are you Baek? Do you miss me? Do you miss us?'

'Of course I do. You know I do Sehun. I still love you, you know. We broke up but that doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore. You were a big part of me.' 

'Then why don't you give us a second chance.' 

'Not everyone or everything deserve a second chance. Things end for a reason Sehun.' He looked at the taller and smiled. 'So how's everything back there?' 

'Everything's fine. My brother is okay already so I'm back for good. I'm divorced too.' 

'Wow. A divorced man. Is it a mutual decision?' 

'Yeah. Irene is in love with someone else and I am too. We're just close friends right now.' They danced in silence again. 

'Do you remember the time when we were both distraught back then when we all thought that Chanyeol died? And you still helped me get through it even though you were hurting too.'

'Yeah. I would never forget that. You punched the hell out of me.' 

Baekhyun chuckled 'Yeah I did.' 

'But I have a confession.'

'What?'

'I kinda had a crush on you after that. Seriously, what is with you and your punches?' 

Baekhyun couldn't help but laugh at Sehun 'Well, my punches have this magic love spell. Once you get punched, you'll never forget me.' and he winked. Then the taller rolled his eyes.

'But Sehun-ah.. thank you. Thank you for being patient with me at that time and helping me. You know that I am stubborn as hell and wouldn't listen to my friends but you still helped me and never gave up. Thank you for being there for me. For being my friend. Thank you for loving me when I couldn't even love myself. Thank you for filling that void in my heart and making it whole again. You really played a big part of my life and if it weren't for you, maybe I would still be over at the dark side.' 

Sehun was stunned with Baekhyun's thank you speech and said 'It's my pleasure and it's also an honor to be loved by you Baek. I'm sorry I can't really say that you mend my broken heart because I am still with Luhan at that time but you did fill that void that Chanyeol left. You became my bestfriend in place of Chanyeol. I think we really clicked back then because we both know how each other feel. We understand each other's pain. And I'm glad that happened.' Sehun looked at Baekhyun and vice versa then they kissed. They kissed for like a minute and when they pulled away Jongdae and Minseok are standing beside them.

'Ehem you guys. This is a public place. I think it's sweet and all that you are having a one last kiss or a reunion kiss but please take it outside. We have guests.' Jongdae said. And the two smiled sheepishly at them and went outside. When they got outside, they kissed like there's no tomorrow until they were both out of breaths and pulled away. 

'I missed that. I missed kissing you Baek.' But Baekhyun just smiled and looked to the garden. 

'I'm leaving Sehun.'

'Huh? What? Why? When? Where? How long?' 

'I'm leaving indefinitely and I'm leaving tomorrow. As for where, I'm gonna be everywhere.'

'Why are you gonna leave Baek? Are you avoiding me? I just got back.' 

'Hehe something like that. But I'm leaving for me. I made too much mess here. I want to go to some place new where I could make new memories and a brand new start.'

'What about your job?'

'Siwon allowed me to go and will hold my job for me. He said I could be away for as long as I want.' 

'Siwon really is the hell of a boss.'

'Yeah he is.'

'Move on Sehun while I'm away so I wouldn't be burdened alright? I want you to be happy.' Sehun didn't answer the shorter but said 'Have you told Chanyeol?'

'No not yet. After the reception maybe.' 

'So this is goodbye?' Sehun faced Baekhyun and reached out his hand. 

Baekhyun looked at it and said. 'Yeah I guess.' Then shook it but he pulled Sehun into a hug and said 'I'm gonna miss you the most Sehunnie. Trust me. This is really hard.' Then they kissed for the last time

The two went back inside and just in time Jongdae was on stage and was introducing Baekhyun. 

'Everybody let's give a round of applause for Byun Baekhyun!' He knew about this of course because this is what Minseok wanted. He sang his heart out on stage and everybody clapped. After his performance, he approached Chanyeol.

'Hey Baek. You were great out there. As always.' Baekhyun smiled and said 'Thanks. Uhm can I talk to you outside?' 

'Yeah sure.' They went outside. 

'So why did you wanna talk?' Chanyeol asked

'I just wanted to apologize uhm for the last time we saw each other. I made you leave. Hehe. I didn't want you to be involved with my fight with Sehun.' 

'Ah. Yeah. It's okay. But I'm already involved Baek.'

'Okay okay. Still I'm sorry.' Chanyeol didn't answer and silenced surrounded them.

 'Why did you love me Chanyeol?' 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun 'I don't know. I guess there's something about you that just makes you irresistable.' 

The shorter laughed and said 'Oh I know. But thank you Yeol.'

'For what?'

'For loving me even when I wasn't my best self. Thank you for seeing me through that rudeness and cockiness. Thank you for being patient with me and thank you for being a part of my life.' 

'Wow. What was I thinking.' Chanyeol shook his head jokingly and the shorter playfully nudged him 'Ya!' 

'I'm kidding Baek. But I'm glad I got to know you and loved you and be loved by you. I will never regret that.' 

'Do you still love me Yeol?'

'You know I do.'

'Then don't anymore. I want you to be happy Chanyeol. Stop loving me.'

'Why? Is this because you are in love with Sehun?'

'Yes and no. Yes I am in love with Sehun but I love you too you know. Just differently. But no it's not about me being in love with Sehun. I'm leaving Chanyeol.'

'Huh? Why? If you're avoiding me I could just avoid the group. I don't mind.'

'No don't. I'm avoiding the both of you but also I just want to travel and clear my head.'

'Oh. Where are you going?'

'Hm. Everywhere. Nowhere. I don't know. I'm not planning on telling anyone.'

'Why?'

'Because I don't wanna be found.' 

'But Baek even if it would take years, I would wait for you.' 

'Ya. Chanyeol-ah don't do that. I am not worth waiting for and I don't even know if I will come back. So please move on.'

'But Baek..'

'No Yeol. Move on. You and Sehun need to move on.'

Chanyeol sighed and said 'I'll do whatever will make you happy Baek.'

'Thank you Chanyeol.'

'Good luck to you Baek and I hope you get to do what you need to do.' 

'Thanks Yeol. Goodbye Yeol.' This time it was Baekhyun who reached out his hand. Chanyeol shook it but pulled Baekhyun into a hug. 

'I'm gonna miss you. Goodbye Baek.' And with that, Baekhyun went back inside. 

Chanyeol sighed and said to himself 'I will always love you Baek. Goodbye.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO. OMG. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THIS CHAPTER AND I COULDN'T FIND MY EXTRA COPY SO I MADE A NEW ONE -_- SO I'M SORRY IF IT'S DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU READ BEFORE :((( I tried my best to recall what happened in this chapter :(( 

Comment if you remember some parts of the chapter and I'll try to put it. LOL. XD HAHAHAHAHA. 

But anyways, thank you for reading guys!! :D

Have a nice day :)