Hurts

The Moment I Knew

They walked quietly to their rooms. Both are tired and drunk but sober enough to talk about what happened. When Sehun and Baekhyun got into their room they sat on the bed trying to make sense of what happened.

'So he's still on love with you..' Baekhyun started.

'He's drunk. He could've said anything.' 

'Don't people say that when people are drunk they are more likely to tell the truth..'

'I don't know. Maybe.'

'What are you gonna do?'

'Nothing. Luhan's my ex and that's it. Maybe just keep my distance for a while.'

'While we're talking about the truth, I need to tell you something.' Baekhyun took a deep breath and started 'This has been killing me for the last few weeks and I know I should tell you but I don't know how. But please remember that it meant nothing. I love you with all my heart, I really really do and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.'

'Baek, you're blabbering. What are you trying to say?'

'What I'm trying to say is that during Christmas eve' Baekhyun took a deep breath before continuing 'I was alone remember? I was watching a movie when Chanyeol rang the doorbell and he brought food and beer. So we drank, ate a lot and watched movies then he suddenly kissed me and I kissed him back but I stopped it right when I realized that what I was doing was wrong and I really really felt guilty since that day. I wanted to tell you when you came back but everything was so perfect and I didn't wanna ruin it. I'm sorry Sehun. I really am. But it meant nothing to me.'

Sehun was just silently staring at the blank space. Then he said 'Was he there when I arrived at your house?'

'He was. We both passed out on the couch and he slipped off the back when he heard us talking.'

'How nice of him to hide.' He said coldly then continued 'How long did you kiss?'

'I don't know. It wasn't long.  But that's not the point. The point is I really am sorry Sehun. And it was really nothing. We both agreed that it meant nothing to the both of us.'

Sehun stood up and said angrily 'It might not have meant something to the both of you but it means something to me Baekhyun. It ing means something to me and maybe Luhan was right. Deep down inside you are still in love with Chanyeol and that someday, you will still end up together. Maybe I'm the one thing that is standing in your way.' and he walked out and slammed the door. Baekhyun was crying when Sehun walked out. When he tried to follow him, the younger was nowhere to be seen so he went back to their room and just cried his eyes out.

-

Baekhyun woke up not realizing that he must've fallen asleep. He was waiting for Sehun but he never came back or at least he think he didn't. So he went downstairs and saw that everyone was eating their breakfast already but Sehun wasn't there. 

'Hey there sleepyhead. You slept in.' Chanyeol said. But he ignored the taller and went straight to the fridge and drank some water.

'Baek, I'm really sorry about all the things that I said last night. I was drunk. I could've said anything. And I wasn't really thinking. I'm really sorry.' He didn't notice that Luhan approached him but the shorter just nodded to whatever Luhan was saying. 

'Baek, come on let's eat. The food is already cold.' Jongdae said. And he walked to an empty chair and sat and ate quietly. They didn't really notice the tired and puffy eyes of Baekhyun. But Jongdae did. So he called him over to the patio and Baekhyun just followed him absentmindedly.

'What happened?' Jongdae asked.

'What happened where?'

'Baekhyun, it shows in your eyes that you've been crying. What happened? We heard you and Sehun fighting. We actually thought you were just having loud but based on your puffy eyes that's not what happened.'

'I told him.' 

'Then?'

'He was mad. Furious. Then he walked out. I was waiting for him to come back but he didn't. I fell asleep crying. He was so mad Jongdae.' Baekhyun started crying again. 

'Don't worry. He's probably wandering around. Are his things still there?' And that stopped Baekhyun and quickly went upstairs and Jongdae just followed him. They got to their room and he saw that Sehun's things weren't there anymore and all Baekhun could do right now was sit down and cry.

'Fcking stupid. I'm fcking stupid.' Jongdae just hugged his best friend. 

'Just go to him when we get back, okay? For now, fix yourself. I'll wait for you here.'

-

They just got back to Seoul and Baekhyun went straight to Sehun's house but when he entered the place was empty. He went to the nearest bar but the younger wasn't there either. He went to the place he usually goes when he wants to be alone but nothing. So he decided to go back home. He tried calling and calling but there was never an answer. Maybe Sehun just needs time. He would just talk to him tomorrow at work.

-

The next day Baekhyun passed by the practice rooms but Sehun wasn't there. He asked Jongin but the younger said that Sehun only called to say that he's not going to be able to go to work for a while.

'Were you able to contact him?' Jongdae asked.

'No.'

'Don't worry. He'll call.' 

'No he won't.' 

'Why don't you ask Lay where he is.' And that made Baekhyun sit up straight and decided to call his cousin.

'Hello my dear cousin.' Lay said on the other end of the line.

'Lay, I need a favor'

'You wanna know where Sehun is?' 

'Yeah.'

'What's in it for me?'

'What do you want?'

'I want an signed album of BoA.' And Baekhyun couldn't help but laugh at the request of his cousin. 'Seriously? That's what you want?'

'Do you want the favor or not?'

'Fine. So where is he?' And then he told him where he was. That night, Baekhyun went straight to where Sehun has been hanging out for the last 2 days. He was at a bar 3 hours away from the city.

Baekhyun entered the bar but it was dark and there were so many people. He didn't know where to look for Sehun so he ordered something first. He scanned the area and saw Sehun. It looks like Sehun- same height, same hair, same built. But he didn't want it to be him. He wanted his eyes to deceive him. He saw Sehun currently making out with some girl.

He wanted to approach them..so he slowly made his way towards them and just stood there and watched them. With tears in his eyes. 

'Sehun.' He said softly but Sehun still heard it and he stopped to turn and look.

'Baekhyun.' He said. 'This doesn't mean anything. I'm just drunk and she came on to me. But it doesn't mean anything.' Sehun tried to explain. But Baekhyun slapped him and Sehun sneered. 

'Doesn't it hurt Baek? Seeing me kiss someone else. Doesn't it hurt even if I say that it didn't mean anything? Doesn't it hurt when I'm kissing a stranger? Imagine how I must've felt when you told me you kissed not a stranger but your ex, your first love, my bestfriend. Wouldn't that hurt much more for me? Imagine how devastated I must've felt.' Then Sehun walked away. Leaving Baekhyun in pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouch Sehun. Ouch. 

So hi!! Ahhhhhhhh, Exo just celebrated their 3rd anniversary. Yay. Congrats! :) 

So what's you think?

Vote, comment and subscribe :) 

Have a nice day :)