Trollin'

The Moment I Knew

They are all gathered around the bonfire drinking and laughing and having a good time. While this was happening someone approached them and specifically asked for Kyungsoo. 

'So guys..' Kyungsoo started. The guy was behind him. Of course they all know him already but it doesn't hurt to have a proper introduction, 'I think you all know Ryeowook. and what you don't know is he's my boyfriend.' There facial expressions where mixed- shocked, surprised, and happy.

'Finally Kyungsoo. Good for you!' Joonmyeon exclaimed. Everyone congratulated the new couple. 

'As long as we're talking about announcements. I would like to announce something' Sehun started. And stopped and listened. They looked at him and Baekhyun and couldn't read their expressions but Baekhyun surprisingly smiled and approached Sehun.

'Me and Sehun are engaged.' The two grinned at their friends who were all shocked because they thought that the two broke up.

'Wait, I thought you two broke up?' Jongdae asked.

'Yeah and I thought you rejected him.' Jongin said

'We never said that we broke up. Did you hear us utter those words? And I said that I was feeling great didn't I?' Baekhyun said.

'Then why were you crying? And why were you two not speaking to each other?' Jongdae asked

'And why were you awkward in the car?' Chanyeol asked

'That was because we trolled you guys.' Sehun said and the two laughed so hard and everyone else was just staring at them.

'Are you fcking serious? You fcking trolled us? Do you think that's funny?' Tao said.

'Yeah.' Said the two while still laughing. What the two didn't know was that they all got a cup and went to get some water and splashed it on them.

'Yah! What was that for?' Sehun exclaimed

'Revenge. Now that was fun.' Yifan said. And they all started playing with water until they were all soaked and tired. 

When they all decided to sit down everyone asked what really happened between Sehun and Baekhyun 

FLASHBACK

'I'm sorry Sehun.' Baekhyun looked at Sehun seriously and the latter felt his heart drop. 'I'm sorry but I can't not spend the rest of my life with you. Of course, I'd marry you!! I'd marry you any day Oh Sehun!' Baekhyun grinned and the two hugged.

They pulled apart and Sehun said 'I thought you were gonna say no. I was fcking scared.'

'Hehe. I wanted to try trolling you. I wanna see your reaction.'

'Not a good joke.' Sehun stuck his tongue out to Baekhyun 'I wonder what it will be like to troll them..' He started.

'Oh that would be good.' Baekhyun grinned evily.

END OF FLASHBACK

'Oh you two are so evil. I love it!' Jongdae said excitedly. 'I'm finally rubbing off on you Byun! And I'm happy for the two of you.' He smiled and hugged Baekhyun. 

'So, back to the new couple.. Ryeowook hyung, what made you go after Kyungsoo?' Baekhyun asked.

'Oh I didn't. He did.' Ryeowook said and everyone was surprised.

'Really?' They all said simultaneously.

'DO Kyungsoo was the one who asked you out? Well, that's shocking.' Tao said.

'Ya. Why is that shocking? I am perfectly capable of asking someone out.' Kyungsoo said defensively.

'Uhuh. You are capable now but not then.' Luhan said.

'I'm guessing he wasn't the most vocal person back then.' Ryeowook said.

'He really wasn't. He likes to keep his feelings to himself and only tells it after eight years.' Baekhyun said.

'Oh. Who was this person that he hid his feelings from?' Ryeowook asked curiously.

'Okay! That's enough! Ryeowook it's really nothing. It was a stupid feeling that I had for someone and it was a mistake.' Kyungsoo defended.

'A mistake huh?' Jongin said then stood up and walked away.

'Jongin wait!' Kyungsoo ran to Jongin

'Hey Jongin, I didn't mean it that way. I was just saying that..' 

Jongin cut him off by saying 'You meant it exactly that way hyung.. It's okay though. You didn't have to follow me. I was just going to the restroom. I have to pee.' 

'Oh. So you're not mad?' 

'No. Now go back I need to pee.'

-

'Let's play something.' Minseok suggested.

'What kind?' Yifan asked

'How about... Never have I ever.' Luhan said.

They started a game of never have I ever. It started clean and innocent but they were all drunk so it it became a little too not innoccent.

'Never have I ever hid my feelings to anyone.' Joonmyeon said. Basically everyone drank.

'Never have I ever been with a girl.' Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Yifan, Lay and Sehun drank.

'Never have I ever kissed anyone secretly before.' Luhan said but looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun drank which brought suspicion to the others who didn't know anything. 

'Hahaha. I wonder who kissed who.' Jongin said groggily.Baekhyun stared at Jongin and said 'Hahaha. Jongin you're drunk. We all better sleep. It's already late.'

'Why? Afraid that everyone will know the truth?' Luhan said but he was quite drunk

'What are you trying to say Luhan?' Sehun said who was suddenly sober or at least acting like he was.

'Luhan, you're just drunk. Let's go to bed.' Lay said and he was trying to make Luhan stand.

'No! Sehun needs to know!' Luhan exclaimed.

'Come on Luhan.' Lay said. Jongdae and Jongin helping him. They dragged Luhan away but he tried to pry away from the hands of his friends and said 'Sehun-ah! I still love you, you know.' And that stopped everyone in their tracks. 

'There's not a day that I don't think of you. I thought I could move on but I can't.' Luhan said as he approached Sehun who was surprised by the outburst of the other.

'Why did you have to cheat on me? Why did YOU have to enter our lives?' He pointed at Baekhyun. 'Everything was perfect the way they are. If you haven't entered our lives, Chanyeol wouldn't have been used. We wouldn't have thought that he was dead. It was all because of YOU.'

'Luhan that's enough.' Chanyeol said.

'Don't you all think I'm right? I know it's not just me.' Luhan finally fell and decided to stay sitted. 

'Sehun, you're making a mistake. You know that he's still in love with Chanyeol. You know that you would never replace him in his heart. And you know deep inside that somewhere along the way something will happen. Maybe something already did. I don't know.' 

'Luhan, stop. Stop it all. I don't care if you're still in love with Sehun but stop talkting me. I'm not in love with Chanyeol anymore nor will I ever be again. I stopped loving him the moment Sehun entered my life. And nothing will ever happen. Ever.' Baekhyun said fiercely to Luhan

'Nothing? Psh. Didn't you-' He didn't get to finish what he was talking because Chanyeol punched him and that knocked Luhan out. The taller just shrugged and said 'He will never stop talking so it's okay. He probably won't remember anything tomorrow.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii!! :) So the two was just trolling their friends. HAHAHAHA. I don't wanna break Sehun and Baekhyun up... yet. Kidd. :D 

Vote, comment and subscribe!! :) 

Have a nice day! :)