Sick

The Moment I Knew

Kyungsoo got reherseals this week so he's been spending a lot of time in the office. Jongin is still his choreographer but they haven't really talked that much. He doesn't know how to talk to him but he still tried just not the topic that he had in mind.

'So I heard you and Krystal are through?' Jongin stopped but continued again then answered 'Yeahp.'

'What happened?'

'Life happened. We just grew apart. It was a mutual decision and I think it's for the best. Someone else could make her happier that I could have done.'

'Why? Was she not happy with you?'

'She is! I just meant that maybe someone with the same lifestyle like her could make her more happy or maybe someone with a whole different lifestyle. I don't know.' Jongin shrugged.

'Do you still love her?' Kyungsoo gulped

'I do but not like that anymore. More like a friend or a sister.'

'Oh.'

'How about you? How are you and Ryeowook hyung?'

'We're fine. Great actually. We decided to take a trip this weekend since it's both our dayoff and it's spring so it will be nice to see some cherry blossoms.'

'You think he's the one?' 

Kyungsoo chuckled 'Jongin, it's too early to tell. We just started dating.'

'When a person is the one you'll know. I hope it will last. I'm happy for you.'

'Thanks.' Kyungsoo smiled. Are you happy, really? Don't you have just a smidge of feelings left for me? Kyungsoo thought then there was a sudden knock on the door.

'Wook.' Kyungsoo beamed at Ryeowook who was standing by the door.

'Hey, you ready for lunch? Oh hey Jongin nice to see you.'

'Yeah you too. We just finished.'

'Great! C'mon let's eat I'm starving.' Kyungsoo walked closer to Ryeowook and they kissed for a few seconds. 

'Bye Jongin!' They both said.

-

It was already very late and Kyungsoo was still in one of the practice rooms. He was singing while lying down and texting when Jongin suddenly entered

'Hyung, what are you still doing here?'

'Oh hey. I was just resting and practicing at the same time.' Kyungsoo chuckled.

'You are so weirdly dedicated. Come on. I'll drop you off I'm sure your driver is already tired.'

'No it's okay'

'No really I insist so come one. I hear that there are ghosts here at midnight.'

'Haha whatever Jongin, I'm not scared of ghosts.' But he stood up anyway, grabbed his bag and left the practice room. They were quietly walking along the dark corridor towards the stairs because the elevators were already turned off when they heard something so Kyungsoo moved a little bit closer to Jongin. They continued walking but then they heard something again so he moved a little more and Jongin quietly laughed at the older. They walked down the weakly dimmed staircase and Kyungsoo was sure that someone was watching them so he grabbed Jongin's hand so they were really close and told him to walk faster. Then suddenly someone opened the door. Kyungsoo jumped up in surprise and immediately turned his back from the door then leaned his head towards Jongin's muscular chest. Of course Jongin too was surprised by both the opening of the door and of Kyungsoo but the person at the other side of the door was more surprised.

'Jongin? Kyungsoo?' 

'Kyungsoo turned to look at boy who scared them 'Ryeowook? What are you doing?'

'I heard noises from here so I came to check turns out it was you. What are you two doing?' Looking at the hands of Jongin and Kyungsoo so Kyungsoo immediately pulled his hand away.

'I was just scared. You freaking scared the soul out of me.' Kyungsoo smacked Ryeowook on his arm but kissed him on his cheek

'I'm sorry.' Ryeowook said laughing. 'I thought DO Kyungsoo wasn't scared of anything but I guess ghosts tick you of huh.'

'Oh shut up. You going home?'

'Yeah. Was just heading out. I could drop you off.' 

'Oh yeah that would be great. Thanks Jongin but I could just ride with Ryeowook.'

'Oh okay but your house is on my way anyway so it's really fine, Ryeowook lives on the other side.' Jongin said

'No it's okay. I don't mind going to Kyungsoo's house.' Ryeowook grinned. Kyungsoo nudged Ryeowook then they both said their goodbyes to Jongin and left

-

At the dining hall Kyungsoo was having lunch with Baekhyun, Jongdae and Jongin. They were weirdly quiet concentrating on their food when suddenly someone was singing. They looked around but they saw no one but then Ryeowook entered the hall and was holding a basket of sweets- Kyungsoo's favorites. He was singing while approaching Kyungsoo who was blushing. 

'What are you doing?' Kyungsoo asked.

'Just wanted to stop by before we go to our next schedule.' Ryeowook pecked Kyungsoo.

'Ew.Stop being so googly in front of us.' Baekhyun said

'Aw Baek. You just miss Sehun.' Jongdae retorted.

'Whatever.' Then rolled his eyes. 'But seriously Ryeowook, what's the occassion?'

'None. Just my randomness.' Ryeowook grinned. 

'Thanks Wook. Now go before the other members drag you out of here.' He kissed Ryeowook's cheek then Ryeowook left.

-

'Hey Soo, Jongin can't go to work today. He's really really sick so you can have the day off.' Baekhyun said

'Oh. Is he okay? What happened?'

'I don't know. It's the flu I guess. He said that he has a high fever since last night and cough and colds and muscle aches.'

'Did you go to him?' 

'No. Ever since we were kids, he doesn't like it when he's being taken care of when he's sick. Makes him feel weak he said.'

'Oh. Okay. Thanks. Maybe I'll drop by his house.'

'Alright. Suit yourself. Just don't be surprised when he tries to push you away.

-

Kyungsoo rang the doorbell but nobody answered. He tried opening the door and to his surprise it was open. He called to the owner of the house but no one answered. He arrived at Jongin's bedroom only to find him passed out on the bedroom floor. He quickly and really tried to caryy Jongin to the bed. He successfully managed after a few minutes. He made a porridge, and put a washcloth over Jongin's forehead and looked for some medicine. When he heard Jongin making some noises, he quickly went to his bedroom. 

'Jongin.' He shook him gently.

'Kyungsoo?' Jongin said weakly. 'What are you doing here?'

'Well, I heard that you were sick so I came here to see how you were doing but I saw you passed out on the floor.'

'Oh. I remember walking to the door. I think someone came over. I don't recall though.'

'Oh maybe that's how you left the door unlock. You need to eat I made some porridge. Let me just go get some.' Kyungsoo was abouto stand but Jongin held on to his hand.

'You don't have to do that. I'm okay.'

'You're sick Jongin. Just let me take care of you okay?' Jongin debated about it for a few seconds and he eventually let go of Kyungsoo's hand. Kyungsoo came back to see Jongin sleeping again. He gently woke him up and fed him. He also gave him some medicine then the younger fell asleep again. Kyungsoo was sitting on a chair beside Jongin and leaned his head is on the bed. 

'Thanks for letting me take care of you Jongin.' He said very quietly then he continued 'I don't know how I can keep up with this charade. Keep up with me acting. I just wish that my feelings for you would just vanish so I wouldn't feel this way anymore.' then he closed his eyes. Little does he know, Jongin heard everything that he said. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLLOOOO! 

Uck. Ryeowook's cheeziness was weird. HAHAHAHAHA. A little KaiSoo for you guys. Sitrring away from SeBaekYeol for at least 2 chapters (I think) :) 

So what'd you think? :) 

Vote, comment and subscribe!!! :)

Have a nice day :)