Party

The Moment I Knew

'Well, don't you look delicious?' He said. Then I turned to look at him 

'You look handsome yourself.' Then I kissed him and he deepened our kiss as he lead me to the bed. I can feel Sehun ing my top. He was about to my pants when the doorbell rang.

'Ugh. Why. Why now?' Sehun groaned and I chuckled. 

'That would probably be the others.' I stood up but kissed him on his cheek first and headed for the door while buttoning my polo. When I opened the door everyone was there because we all decided to go to the party together.

'Ya Byun, you're still not ready? I thought you've been gettin-- Oh. Okay. I understand.' Tao said but he changed his sentence when he saw Sehun coming out of the bedroom with dishiveled hair.

'We're gonna be late and you were having ? Must be so nice to be with someone.' Tao sighed.

'We were not having . We were supposed to but someone rang the doorbell.' Sehun said and he eyed the rest of the group.

'It's not our fault you were slow. If that was me, we're done in seconds.' Jongdae said.

'Okay. That's enough. Stop talking about their life and Baek, fix your hair already. We're gonna leave.' Luhan said.

-

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The party venue was a high-end bar. It was big and only VIPs could go in here. There was a bouncer outside and they had to show their invitations to get in. When they entered, it was a total party place. There was a DJ, a dance floor, a bar and few tables. they took their seats and they saw Chanyeol entertaining some guests. He glanced at their direction then moved his way towards them.

'Hey guys! Glad you could make it!' Chanyeol said cheerily. 

'Of course. We wouldn't miss it.' Luhan said 'Oh here's your present.'

'Oh thanks! The presents table are over there.' Chanyeol pointed to the far end of the room. 'But I could just be the one to put it there.' 

'I'll help you.' Sehun offered

'Happy birthday Yeol. Damn. You're getting old.' Sehun joked

'I know right. Ugh. It feels like I was just turning 18 a few years ago and now I'm getting older. Life is really fast.'

'Well you better make the most out of it. Next thing you know, you're old and can't even move right anymore.' And the two laughed.

'Baekhyun told me that you've been together for three years.'

'Yeah..Three happy years. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have met him and we wouldn't have happened so in a way thank you that we all thought you died.'

'My pleasure.' Chanyeol curtsied jokingly 'Hold on to him Sehun. Tightly. You'll never know who might snatch him away.' Sehun raised his eyebrow at Chanyeol.

'Jeez Sehun lighten up. I'm not saying that I am the one who's gonna steal him away but there are others out there who might like him too. I'd never steal my bestfriend's boyfriend. I'm not that kind of guy.' Chanyeol smiled at Sehun then he left him to entertain the other guests. 

The night went on and they ordered food and drinks. The group laughed and shared stories.Chanyeol occasionally comes by their table but he gets called by his friends. Kyungsoo glances occasionaly at their table but he's scared to approach them.

Jongin left the group's table and went to a secluded part of the bar with Krystal. Kyungsoo glances there too. He doesn't want to but he can't help it. 

'So I've been noticing that you've been glancing at Jongin's table and at Baekhyun's table.' Chanyeol said

'I'm not.'

'Yeah you are. Why don't you just approach them.. Baekhyun's I mean. But with Jongin's, you obviously can't approach him. Now come on. Let's go to Baek's'

'No no no. They won't talk to me.' But Chanyeol dragged him anyways.

'Hey guys.' Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo hid behind him 'You know that it's my birthday so you have to grant me a wish.'

'I feel like I know where this is going..' Tao said

'Please look at it Kyungsoo's perspective. He needed to follow our parents' decision. He didn't have a choice so you gotta forgive him. I'm alive and well and here. That's all that matters right?' Chanyeol said.

'I'm not holding grudges anymore but I can't completely forgive you but I'll try.' Baekhyun said

'We're not really mad at Kyungsoo.' Yifan and Joonmyeon said.

'Well count me out. I knew it from the start so..' Lay said.

'Yeah we're gonna try to forgive and forget.' Minseok said.

'What he said.' Jongdae said

'What they said.' Tao said.

But the two remaining people was not saying anything. They were still kind of mad at Kyungsoo so they didn't comply with everyone else.

'Well at least you only need to woo 2 people.' Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo.

'Thanks guys for giving me a chance.' Kyungsoo said and they all nodded.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol sitted with the group and the night went on. They have drank a lot.

'I'm just gonna go to the restroom.' Baekhyun said. So he went and when he was about to go back to their table when some guy walked to him.

'Hey wanna dance?' The guy said.

'No thanks.'

'Come on. Just one dance.'

'Not interested.'

'Lemme buy you a drink then?'

'Not thirsty.' Baekhyun kept walking away but the guy grabbed his arm and said 'Stop being such a killjoy. A dance or a drink won't kill you.'

Baekhyun pulled his arm away and said 'Well, I'm not fcking interested so stop bothering me.' But the guy grabbed him again and when Baekhyun turned he saw Chanyeol punch the guy.

'Get the away from him Mark. When he's not interested then he's not interested.' Chanyeol said furiously but Mark punched Chanyeol back 'Who is he your boyfriend?  I was just playing with him Yeol. As if you don't do those kind of things.' Chanyeol was about to punch him again but Baekhyun stopped him 

'Chanyeol it's okay. Let's just go.'

'But--'

'It's okay.' 

They went back to the table and the others asked them what the commotion was about. Chanyeol was about to say what happened but Baekhyun said a diffrent thing 'Oh I think it was some guys fighting. We didn't really see.' 

Chanyeol looked at him as if asking why and Baekhyun just shrugged.

The night went on and when Kyungsoo had a lot to drink he finally got the courage to go to Jongin's table.

'Uhm. Jongin. Can we talk?' Kyungsoo said. Jongin glanced at Krystal and she said go ahead and then left the table so Kyungsoo sat beside Jongin.

'Jongin, about the things that happened during the last few days..let's just forget it ever happened. You know I can't not be friends with you. Just forget what I feel and I'll forget about what I feel too.'

'But will it not be hard for you?''

'Yeah it will but I'm willing to try just for the sake of our friendship. Didn't we make such good friends Jongin?'

'Yeah. Yeah we did. Then fine. If that's what you want hyung. Then we can be friends again.' Jongin smiled at the older

'Thanks Jongin.' And the shorter hugged Jongin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're not together with Sehun right now do you think we'll have a chance?

----

Just some teaser. HAHAHAHA. Lol. Hi. How are you? Hope you guys are good :) 

Have a nice day! :)