Here's to new beginnings

The Moment I Knew

BAEKHYUN'S POV (Point of View)

I woke up to the sound of my phone that's been ringing for a while. Ugh. What time is it. I looked at the clock. 7:00 am. 

'Hello?' I said groggily to the phone.

'Yah hyung. Ireona ireona. Wake up. I'm outside.' 

'Ugh. Waeeeeeee. You have a key. Use it.' I hang up and went back to sleep but a few minutes later I was disturbed by this man.   

'Hyung hyung. Baekhyunnie hyung, get up. It's such a nice weather outside. Let's go out.' He said to me while poking me on my cheek.

'I've been up all night last night. There was a lot of paperworks so please let me sleep.' 

'Awww. Fine. I'll sleep with you.' I moved to the side to make room for him. We were face to face and just looking at each other. Then he kissed me and I kissed back but I pulled away first because I'm still so damn sleepy. 

'Saranghae Baekhyun hyung.'

'Na do saranghae Sehunnie.'

-

I woke up in an empty bed. I looked outside and it's still sunny of course. What time is it. 2:00 pm. Woah. That was a long sleep. I went downstairs.

'Finally. I thought you're gonna sleep in til later.' Sehun said while placing on the table what he had cooked. 

'Wow. Are we having visitors? Why did you cook so much?' I said while sitting down in the dining area.

'I thought you might need some food since you said that stayed up all night. Figured you might need some energy boost.'

'Thanks Sehun. C'mon let's eat. I'm starving.' 

We sat in silence while eating. It's a silence that we're used to. Silence that is comfortable and not deafening.

I washed the dishes and took a bath. I wanted to go to the park since the weather looked so nice.

-

We were walking along the park with hands intertwined. I was telling him about work when he suddenly froze.

'Yah. Sehun. Why did you stop walking?' I looked at him and looked at the direction he was looking. I was surprised with what I saw. 

'Luhan.' I said. 

'Baekhyun! Sehun!' He walked towards us and he hugged both me and Sehun.

'It's been a long time. 2 or 3 years I think? Yeah?' Luhan said. 

'Y-yeah. Uhm. You're not mad anymore?' I asked. 

'Of course not! Like I said it's been 3 years. I've moved on. I'm happy and contented with my life and who I'm with. You should meet him sometime!' Luhan said cheerily

'Oh. Oh! That's good! Yes! We should all go out sometime. All of us! Have a reunion.'

'Yeah yeah we should. What's your number?' Luhan asked and I dictated my number and he added 'I gotta run. I have a meeting. Nice to see you two. I'll call you!!' And we watch Luhan jog away. 

'It really has been a long time hasn't it?' Sehun said.

'Yeah, Yeah it has.'

Ever since that incident our groups slowly changed and drifted apart. We were graduating so we focused on our studies or some of us did...to distract ourselves from the pain. After graduation, we tried to kept in touch with each other but it was hard. Now, the only people I've actually kept in touch with are Jongin, Jongdae, Minseok, Tao and Yifan. Sometimes Lay..but you know how he is, rarely in the story. Kyungsoo and his family moved abroad a few weeks after the incident. I guess they didn't wanna stay in a place where they will be reminded of what happened.  I haven't heard from Kyungsoo since that day...I guess he blames me too. 

We all have our own careers now. Jongin and Sehun own a well-known dance studio together and they also choreograph in the music company that me and Jongdae work in. It's a big music company and we're directors there. Minseok owns a chinese restaurant. Tao is an international model along with Yifan. Luhan works for a big company. Lay is Lay, had always been a mystery to them but I know what he has been doing. Joonmyeon has been added to our group and he owns 9 restaurants here and abroad. 

I got out of our "family business" after what happened. Surprisingly, my father was okay with it and he supported my decision. My cousin now handles our business but sometimes drags me into it. Only sometimes. Rarely even. What happened to that gang? My father did what he had to do. He destroyed them. Not kill them...just destroy. 

Sehun and I have been dating for almost 3 years. And we will have our anniversary 3 months from now. How Sehun and I ended up together? Wel--

'Ya. Baekhyun-ah.' Sehun waking me up from my thoughts.

'O-Oh?' 

'I've been talking and talking and you're not even listening. What are you thinking about?'

'Nothing.'

'Baekhyun.'

'What? It's really nothing. When we saw Luhan, I just suddenly remembered the past.'

'Oh.'

'No. I just thought that we really all have changed. That's it. Okay?' And kissed him on his cheek.

'Yeah okay. By the way, Minseok wants to meet with us later. They have a big announcement to make.' 

'OH. I KNOW that big announcement. They're engaged.'

'Seriously? Well. It's about time. They've been together for 7 years. What took them so long?'

'I know right. Jongdae is so slow. And he was so nervous on the day when he was about to ask Minseok. He kept on practicing and practicing with me. It's fcking annoying.'

'Ya! It's hard to propose you know.'

'But they've been together for 7 years. It's impossible that Minseok will say no. He loves that guy too much. So, what time are we meeting them? I need to stop by the office later. There's some paperwork that I need to do.'

'Oh don't worry. There's time. It's at 8 o clock. So let's go home now so you can do what you need to do. Okay?' 

'Okay.' Sehun intertwined their hands and kissed Baekhyun on the cheek.

-------------------------------

Heyy!! Sequel to At the Crossroads!! Are you guys ready? :D HAHAHA. 

This chapter is to give a short background of who and what they are now. Are you guys surprised that Baekhyun and Sehun ended up together? How? I DONT KNOW! HAHAHA. Anyways. I hope you guys support my story and enjoy :) 

Vote, subscribe and comment! :) 

Happy new year everyone!! Hope you have a good 2015 :) 

Have a nice day :)