jiyong - um, let's do that!

jung eunji and him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

um, let's do that!

BREAKING NEWS!

♦♦♦

MIZUHARA KIKO, ALLEGEDLY AS G-DRAGON’S GIRLFRIEND, WAS ESCORTED BY YG CAR AT GIMPO AIRPORT!

♦♦♦

 

“Holy crap!”

Eyes widened.

“Damn! Damn! Damn!”

Steps fastened.

“What the …!”

Teeth gritted.

When the closed door greeted him, he pushed it hard, banging it wide opened.

“Oh !” and Kwon Jiyong was startled by the kissing lovebirds inside. The older frowned, annoyed by the furious leader. His girlfriend pulled away reluctantly, turning around to check the disturber. And they heaved deep together.

“How can you two do this to me?!”

Choi Seunghyun or people knew as TOP of Bigbang sighed out loud as he leaned backward. Arm crossed, messy hair, plump lips, and furious gaze, from that look Jiyong knew he was disturbing their session, definitely.  Seunghyun was obviously discontent, but Jiyong had no damn to give. His anger was way too strong.

The girl, the top Japanese model next to Seunghyun, blinked her eyes several times as scratching her temple. She turned around to Jiyong’s direction, startled yet too oblivious. Oh and yes, we were talking about that top model who was being talked on the entire Korean and Japan news portal. The girl who just made another huge headline. It was indeed that Mizuhara Kiko.

“Do what?” the older hissed huskily, sounded totally annoyed.

“Hyung! And you, Kiko!” Jiyong groaned, brushing his hair carelessly, and there Seunghyun waiting and wishing this petite guy leaving soon. He walked back and forth, looking totally desperate.

Another groan was made as Jiyong walked closer to them, “have you seen SNS? Do you even check it?!”

Both frowned, Kiko looked at his love, confused. Her Korean wasn’t good yet, and she couldn’t understand Jiyong’s rant.

“Media is now talking about your stupid plan! They know! They ing KNOW THAT YOU SENT HER A CAR?! WHAT THE !!”

“Language, good boy,” Seunghyun calmly said, reminding the younger. He loosened his arm, grabbing Kiko’s waist, and explaining to the confused girl what was Jiyong’s saying.

And that girl giggled. And Jiyong angered. And Seunghyung sighed.

“Ok, I’m sorry. I didn’t know they would know, Ji. And it happened already, what can I do?”

“What can I do, you said? Urgh hyung! I told you continuously, didn’t I? Having date in this country is not safe! Never! And you know that people will point at me, will drag me on this. And you know too I’m freaking tired of this!”

“Breathe, Jiyong, media will stop soon. Just give them time,” Kiko said in her flawless English.

“I hate every time you said that way. Seriously, Hime, trust me I have enough. I’ve endured enough. For the sake of Bigbang I let people misunderstand our relationship which is always nothing. But hey, shouldn’t we stop already?! I start believing you two using me only!”

“Babe, Jiyong looks cute when angry right?” Kiko giggled again, couldn’t understand his fast words.

“He’s indeed cuter when sulking like this,” Seunghyun replied as planting a small kiss on her cheek.

“Can you guys stop for awhile?! Seriously, I’m ing angry right now!”

“I know, I can see that …”

“… clearly, and you look cute, Jiyong-kun.”

A new groan escaped. Giving up, Jiyong went to an empty chair and slam his body there. He buried his face on the arms, talking to these two ignorant persons was too hard. He couldn’t believe he initiated the talk.

“Ok, I’m sorry. We’re sorry, really. We won’t do this again, promise. Jiyong-ah, you know that I didn’t know it would turn like this. Trust me, I tried my best, but it just … it has become like this, this is out of my control,”

“Come on, Jiyong-kun, forgive us. We’ll be more careful next time. Ok?”

No response. It didn’t work on him.

“Babe,” Seunghyun sent a gaze to his girlfriend which she followed with a frown. “Jiyong-ah, Kiko has something for you!”

Eventually understood her boyfriend’s sign, Kiko jumped from her seat, “Ah, right! I have something for you and for your girlfriend.”

She then marched towards her backpack, busy opening its zip and pulling out two small boxes with a famous label on its front. She sent a happy grin to her boyfriend before walking to the sulking leader.

“Here,”

Jiyong didn’t react, not even raising his head. They basically were bribing him, and it wouldn’t be that easy, Jiyong resisted quite well. Last time he had to cover their relationship they bought him a pair of limited edition snickers from Nike which had amazed him even for short period time only. This time though was different, he had someone to take care, someone whose mind couldn’t he predicted. This situation was a definite disaster for his own love story.

 “Jiyong-ah come on. Just count it as our apology gift,” Seunghyun helped.

They indeed bribed him. He pouted, couldn’t believe they did it again. 

“It’s useless.” He said raising his gaze, meeting the oldest, “she doesn’t pick up my call. She’s gonna ignore me for days, or maybe more. And where should I blame this?” he spun his chair, crossing his arms like a sulking elementary kid, and his glare remained, “you, the two of you!” He stood up, “thank you, for ruining her mood again. Thank you my lovely hyung and my dear sis in-law. Thank you so much for successfully messing my relationship again. Thank you,” he bowed down, exaggerating.

He walked leaving them dumbfounded to be back a second after, “do wish this can help!” he grabbed the black boxes before eventually leaving their room.

Seunghyun and Kiko exchanged look.

Then chuckled.

_____

 

Hayoung was fidgeting. Jiyong basically came every day, even twice yesterday, and Eunji would always send someone to send him away.  And today was her turn. She wasn’t sure how to process things when her mission was clear —tell him it was useless. How could she do that if this oppa looked handsomely miserable.

“I am sorry oppa.” She started, softening her tone, “Eunji eonni doesn’t want to meet you,” the kind maknae continued, being honest and feeling utterly bad for her favorite sunbae.

Jiyong sighed, couldn’t blame this girl. It was something expected, actually. And he knew this already. Jiyong though didn’t hide his disappointment which was affecting the maknae. For her, Jiyong was one of the kindest and gentlest sunbae she ever met. And she didn’t like looking at how sad he was now.

Kwon Jiyong used to look scary, —strange fashion sense, arrogant look, drug smocking, dating scandal, everything about him scared her. She used to dislike her sister dating this guy. She thought he would bring Eunji to something bad like normally people thought. However he proved her wrong on their first meeting. This oppa was so funny, hilarious, and stupid sometimes. He was a friendly guy, unexpectedly, and he got along with her group. Also time proved that he took care of her eonni so well.

There was no reason she didn’t feel bad for sending him away.

Jiyong sighed again, understanding the situation. “Thank you Hayoungie. Tell her, I will visit again, also, well, I know she won’t answer her phone, just tell her I miss her,” Jiyong smiled thinly. “You can send this message to her, right?”

“Yes, oppa. I will, for sure.” Hayoung couldn’t help but smiling thinly, sympathizing their situation.

 

After telling his message, the thing Hayoung got was a glare.

“Don’t ever mention his name again!” Eunji’s voice sounded cold.

“Come on Ji. I believe it’s not his fault,” Bomi, the Jiyong’s always supporter defended him, “you know there’s nothing between them. It’s a clear thing for you, you told us yourself, right?”

“No comment,”

“And it looks weird if you getting angry like this.”

“Bomi is right. It’s media thing, you shouldn’t getting emotional just for something you know better.”

All eyes were at their leader, surprised. Even Eunji didn’t believe what she was hearing. Siding Jiyong was a no no for this leader. She had a bad history with him. Clearly, bluntly she declared to them she didn’t like Jiyong and the entire image he had. Getting her blessing was the biggest fight Jiyong had to do at the beginning of his and Eunji’s relationship. Time maybe had changed her little by little and she seemed a bit friendlier than that time. Yet fact told she preferred to ignore him or any topic related to that guy.

“Stop looking at me like that, I know I sound weird.”

Every head nodded altogether.

“But anyway, you should stop your sulking Ji. It’s been a week. I don’t believe Jiyong oppa stops over every day, even when he knew you would send him away. Media may still talk about them but I believe they’ll stop anyway.” Bomi added.

Silently Eunji leaned her back. It might feel fluff, the couch, but it didn’t help her anger away.

“I’m just disappointed,” she whispered. “You guys know him, he’s that silly leader who sometimes think of s too much. And I hate every time he over doing his responsibility. Like doing things like this, covering Seunghyun oppa’s relationship. I don’t like when he let people judge him bad,”

“Do people do that, eonni?” Hayoung curiously asked.

“Haven’t you checked SNS, dear?”

The maknae was oblivious but Eunji was too ignorant to explain more.

It’s a big mess Hayongie, Bomi said audibly. Hayoung bit her lips, feeling apologetic. G-Dragon and scandal seemed like un-separated things. And she now understood her eonni’s feeling. She thought, it would be hard for Eunji —for seeing her boyfriend being trapped in this kind of situation again, for something that wasn’t his doing.

“But, isn’t avoiding him is only worsening things?”

Eunji gazed weakly at her leader. She looked worried.

“I’m not sure what I’m doing now. But I don’t want to meet him yet. I don’t want listening to his reasons. He will tell me something I could tell. And I’m tired of that. I want he stop.”

Eunji pulled up her legs, folding her knees and hugging it tight. “And Jiyong oppa won’t stop any sooner,” her voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter