yongguk - a comeback kiss, please?

jung eunji and him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a comeback kiss, please?

 

She’s busy, Bomi said to Chorong when the leader confirms the attendance for their rare shopping date.

“What do you mean she’s busy?”

Being her best friend, and knowing her better than anyone else, this chingu can only sigh, “when I asked her, ‘yah, aren’t you going with us?’ she only shook her head, not even looking at me and said ‘it’s 15th November, Bbom.’”

And Park Chorong can only frown.

“What with 15th November?”

“I didn’t know it too before. But then I remember …” another sigh, “I’m truly happy that they finally have their comeback. Her boyfriend’s group. But didn’t she also promise us for this date, eonni?”

“Aah! Right. I forget. It’s today?”

Bomi nods.

“I mean. I understand this is so important for her … but eonni … I miss her … she just finished her drama production after so long time … I just want we hang out together and do some stupid stuff like we always do.. aih… Sometimes I hate Yongguk-ssi …”

“Yah, are you whining just now? Jealous over her boyfriend?” cannot help this cute inappropriate side of her member, Park Chorong laughs lightly. “Don’t act like this … just like you, I bet Yongguk-ssi misses her too, even much more than what you feel, maybe. Let she be his girlfriend today. She will be back as your Eunji tomorrow.”

“But … eonni …”

“Yah, kaja! Let’s have fun with me!”

 

Right. Jung Eunji is busy. Super busy with clothes, perfume, hairdo, shoes, and make up. Not only busy, she’s also a bit frustrated. What should she wear? Should she call him, or not? Which transport she should take? And the biggest question, should she really come to the showcase?

If only she can call him and just tell fighting through it, she wouldn’t be so helpless like this.

So, when she’s finally here, inside the showcase, in the middle of hundreds Babies, completed with mask and cap, she cannot to not scream like a crazy when he comes out. Shining, neat, and handsome.

“DAMN YOU BANG YONGGUK!!!” she screams like everyone else. The girl next to her is a bit startled, but she doesn’t care, “WHY SO FREAKING HANDSOME?!!!” another yell, and even though she isn’t aware some people around her are chuckling over that strange rant she just keeps yelling and waving her green light stick.

“Damn! He’s really handsome.” She said walking back and forth in front of the backstage door. Still completely covered, Eunji doesn’t give damn to the people who whisper, frown, and confused over her. She looks seriously like a crazy sasaeng. That’s probably why one security comes to her.

“Excuse me, this is staff only, Haksaeng.” The man said kindly.

Eunji turns around, and bows lightly. “I’m sorry, Ahjussi.” She pulls a bit of her mask, “I’m Jung Eunji from Apink. I come to give support to BAP, we’re friends.” She decorates her face with a wide smile.

The ahjussi though is not convinced enough.

“Have you informed one of them?”

“Hm .. not yet. I think they were so busy, their phones are off,” she said while lifting her phone. “Or, maybe if it’s not bothering you, can you tell them that Jung Eunji is here? … please …” and she confronts with her puppy eyes.

The older isn’t fully sure at first but looking at her somewhat familiar face, he finally agrees and goes inside. Leaving her with a victory smirk.

Though then. A sudden panic greets.

“Damn! He’s really handsome! What should I do?” she walks to the left, “I should have wore a dress! What with this jeans?! I surely look less pretty!” now turns around, lifting her hands and starts counting, “eight weeks? Seriously, is it really eight weeks? Ish! No wonder I miss that handsome look! Damn! Damn! Damn!”

“Aigoo, ahgassi, why swearing so loud?”

Her eyes lift, widened over the familiar voice. So fast, she turns around, looking immediately for the voice. And damn, he’s truly handsome, that leaves her standing frozen, gapping. The mask is off already, and by that nothing can hide that ugly gap. Though actually, it’s quite strong to invite those rose flushes on his cheeks.

So, he naturally avoids her eyes. And coughing. Thinking it can help him. But it doesn’t as Eunji, like has been under spell, mutters, “why so handsome …” and added it, Jung Eunji just gulps.

Flustered, the cheeks blush even redder. “Stop that Ji …” he begs, eyes still avoid hers.

And it’s when she returns to her right mind. A thin smile creates over her thin lips. Glad that her Yongguk is still the same after the long eight weeks. She takes the step then, walking toward the big shy Bang Yongguk.

“Can I hug you?”

Another strike.

“No no, not here.”

Seriously, when will this guy learn? She chuckles for that, “then, shall we go inside? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter