Love blooms (III)

She is not my dongsaeng

Gary piggyback Ji Hyo to his room with the help of Haha.

“She is not as heavy as she thinks she is.” Gary smiled as he put Ji Hyo on his bed.

Haha had suggested to fetch the key to Ji Hyo’s room from the hotel reception, but Gary rejected the idea. Gary was concern that people may gossip about Haha and Ji Hyo.

Haha had then suggested to leave Ji Hyo in his room till she wakes up. Again, Gary said No to the idea. Gary can’t tell when Ji Hyo will or can wake up since she is a heavy sleeper. He was afraid that “something” may have happened accidentally between Haha and Ji Hyo.

“Er…….Gary Hyung, plan A can’t work and neither does my plan B. You have a plan C?” Haha scratched his head.

“I will bring Ji Hyo to my room, wait till she wakes up. I will then walk her to the reception to get her key and send her back to the hotel room.” Gary announced his plan C proudly.

“Hyung, what is the difference between my plan B and your plan C. I can do that for Ji Hyo too.” Haha got confused.

“Ha Dong ar…..the difference is, I don’t trust you staying alone with Ji Hyo in the same room.” Gary was honest enough to reveal his doubts to Haha.

“Ya! Gary Hyung, what do you think I will do to Ji Hyo. I am not that kind of person.” Haha shouted.

“Shhh…..Ji Hyo is sleeping. Tone it down. Ha Dong, I know you are not that kind of person. But….But just to play safe.” Gary said.

“Safe? Hyung, are you sure you are safer than me?” Haha mumbled behind Gary’s back as he helped to put Ji Hyo on Gary’s back.

“Maybe something should happened tonight. I can tell that Gary hyung really likes Ji Hyo. Pray hard!" Haha chatted to himself after sending Gary and Ji Hyo back to Gary’s room.


Gary let Ji Hyo take his bed while he took the couch.

“Sweet dreams, my Monday girlfriend.” Gary looked at the sleeping Ji Hyo with loveable eyes. He dimmed the lights in the room and pull a blanket over Ji Hyo.

“This child, she did not even shower and brush her teeth before going to bed. But I still like your scent.” Gary shook his head and laughed.

Gary went to take his shower. He kept reminding himself to wear his clothes since he is used to walking around when he is at home or staying in a hotel. That’s why, he rarely shares a room with anyone.

Gary retreated to the couch using the bathing robe as his blanket and the couch cushion as his pillow.

It was 3 am when Gary opened his eyes. He did not know what has woken him up.

Perhaps it was Ji Hyo. Gary was concern if Ji Hyo will get scared if she wake up to a stranger's hotel room. Though Gary was feeling extremely sleepy, he still took the efforts to wake up to check on Ji Hyo.

“Gone? She went back to her own room?” Gary rubbed his eyes. He flipped the blanket and even walked to the other side of the bed to check.  Yes, Song Ji Hyo was gone.

“This child…..I supposed she went back to her room?” Gary was too sleepy to think further. He just take it that Ji Hyo has returned to her room.


Gary stripped himself and climbed under the blankets, taking back the bed since Ji Hyo has gone.

In actual fact, Ji Hyo did not return to her own room. She had no idea that this was not her room since all the hotel rooms looked the same. The same floor, the same bed, the same couch, the same lamps, the same walls and windows. Everything are the same. Furthermore, the lights were dim, Ji Hyo couldn’t really tell that this wasn’t her room. All she knew was, she stinks.

“Shower, I need a shower. Shower………” Ji Hyo murmured to herself. She made her way to the bathroom with her eyes half closed. It only took Ji Hyo 10 minutes to wash up herself since she was very sleepy. She was too lazy to look for her sleeping clothes so she just wrapped herself in a towel.

With water dripping from her hair, a towel to cover a bare body, Ji Hyo climbed back onto the bed. She pulled the blanket to her side since she was feeling cold.

Gary on the other hand, thought that the blanket was sliding off the bed. So he moved closer to the centre of the bed for the blanket. Gary and Ji Hyo were face to face to each other without their awareness since both were in deep sleep.

As dawn drew nearer, Ji Hyo was getting colder. She felt something warm next to her. Naturally, she cuddled her body towards this warm ‘object’, pressing her bosom against Gary’s chest. Her towel that she wrapped around her body is no longer in place, it had slipped down to her waist.

“Is that a pillow? Booster?  I never knew that the hotel’s pillow can be that soft and smell so good.” Gary felt something soft and smooth against his chest. Thinking that this is a pillow, he winded one of his legs on this ‘pillow’ and start caressing the ‘pillow’ gently.

“Hmm….” Ji Hyo moaned softly as she felt someone caressing her. Upon hearing the moan, Gary started to feel a fire burning in his body. Both Gary and Ji Hyo felt that something was wrong, both opened their eyes, seeing themselves clinging onto each other.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” Ji Hyo screamed, followed by Gary. Though they were screaming, their bodies were still attached to each other. Ji Hyo started to move first, she wanted to climb out of bed this minute. Her face was burning with embarrassment. Her heart was about to stop.

As Ji Hyo crawled out of bed, she realized that she has no clothes on. She screamed again since Gary was witnessing her bare body.

Garycouldn't blinked his eyes, his mouth was agape, his heart was leaping like a deer running in the jungle. His Monday girlfriend was standing infront of him, . Her smooth and silky skin, bouncy assets and curvy lines made him drool.

“Am I dreaming?” Gary asked himself, at the same time swallowing his drool. Soon he knew he was not since his manhood had started to get hard.

Ji Hyo quickly grabbed the bathing robe that was left on the couch by Gary last night while Gary pulled a pillow towards him to cover the lower part of his body.

“Kang Ga…..Ga…Gary, what did you do?” Ji Hyo panicked. Tears can be seen rolling down her cheeks.

“No No, Ji Hyo. I did not do anything. You felt asleep last night. I…I…let you have my bed…but you were not....not on the bed..... So…So I thought you went back….so I…..sleep…sleep…on my own….bed.” Gary tried to explain as much as possible. But he did not know what he was talking about.

Ji Hyo stood there, frozen, trying to recall what had happened. Gary quickly wear his shorts and rushed towards Ji Hyo, pulling her into his embrace and hug her tightly.

“Ji Hyo, please believe me. I did not do anything. I really did not. I swear. If I did anything indecent to you last night, let me be hit by a ca………..” Before Gary can finish his sentence, Ji Hyo brushed her lips on his. 

"Was that a kiss?" Gary asked, looking straight into Ji Hyo’s eyes.

“Hyungnim, please….” Ji Hyo blushed as she realized that she kissed Gary. “I…I don’t want you to curse at yourself. And….and I…..have no hands to cover your mouth." Ji Hyo’s hands were holding tightly to the bathing robe. She did not wear it properly as was panicking. She just wanted something to cover her body, so she wrapped the robe around herself. 

“Song Ji Hyo….stop calling me hyungnim. I am not your Gary hyungnim. I am your Gary OPPA.” Gary’s mouth is now totally curved up. He was smiling from ear to ear.

“You are so beautiful.” Gary said. Gary seldom have a chance to look at Ji Hyo that close.

“I…I…thought you never see me as a woman. I am so boyish” Ji Hyo said shyly.

"Song Ji Hyo, yes, you are so boyish but not now. You are a woman with charm." Gary started his sweet talk. 


Gary gave Ji Hyo a T-shirt to wear. He also explained what happened last night and how Ji Hyo ended in his room instead of Haha's room. But somehow, Gary 'edited' the facts a bit, saying that Haha did not want any misunderstanding so he requested Gary to bring Ji Hyo to his room instead.

"Maybe Ha Dong is seeing someone, so is better to avoid any gossips and misunderstandings." Gary tried to make the 'plot' reasonable. He hoped that Ji Hyo did not see through his lies since he was never good in telling lies.

Ji Hyo was too sleepy to judge, she buys the story from Gary. All Ji Hyo wanted to do now was to sleep. "Just close my eyes and avoid all the embarrassment." Ji Hyo urged herself.

“Ji Hyo, take a few more hours of sleep. You can’t go to the reception for the key now. I will wake you up when the sun rise. And don’t forget, we have wake up missions this morning.” Again, Gary let Ji Hyo take the bed while he rested on the couch.

Though Ji Hyo was already clothed, Gary still couldn’t help but steal glances at Ji Hyo’s curvy body and also her s that were protruding behind the piece of cotton T-shirt.

Soon, Ji Hyo was in deep sleep again. She trusted Gary and knew Gary will take care of her.  Gary, on the other hand, tried to calm down his hormones and steal glances at Ji Hyo every now and then. That silly smile on Kang Gary’s face lasted till the sun raised.