A Note from the Author - My Most Sincere Thank yous

She is not my dongsaeng

I couldn't believe that it took me so many months to finish writing this story, from Nov 2014 till Aug 2015. Thank you to all the readers who followed the story, thank you for your patience and also your tolerance on my grammar, vocabulary and of course parts of the plot that doesn't really seems to be....realistic or logical. After all, is a story out of my purest imagination. :P

I started writing MC fanfics because I was bored. I was posted to Hanoi by the company for 2 weeks, the place I was in, 3 hrs drive from Hanoi airport, you can imagine how far it was from town. There was nothing much to do in that province, we are surrounded by industries and factories. So I thought, instead of kept working through the weekends, let's write a fantic. At that time, I was already reading some of the works from the aisanfantics website. I thought these authors are really something. Perhaps I can try my hands on writing a fantic for my beloved Monday Couple. So that's how I get started.

I find it amazing that readers do follow my stories, from In Love with Kang Gary, to Do you love me and Finally this one, She is not my dongsaeng. Once again, a BIG and SINCERE thank you. I am not sure what I will be writing next, am just afriad that I will be running out of ideas and the plot of every story sounds familiar and look similiar. 

Please do continue to give me your support if I do come out with another new fanfic. And....please continue to support our Monday Couple, Gary and Ji Hyo.( (To be honest, actually I was more of a Mong Ji fan, hahaha.). Though I am not sure and do not want to make any guesses if they are really dating in real life, they have my support regardless who they date in real life. It's their choices.

Love, Lots of love, 

Canicemun