Love blooms (II)

She is not my dongsaeng

“Gary Hyung, Kim Min Jung Ssi is your ideal type right?” Kwang Soo teased Gary during the dinner after the filming for day 1 has ended.

Gary was sitting opposite Kim Min Jung, with Ji Hyo next to him. Gary smiled shyly upon hearing that.

“Min Jung Ssi is very pretty. I love watching her dramas and movies.” Gary said politely. That was enough to make Kim Min Jung smile.

"Min jung Ssi have some pathai." Gary scooped some noodles to Min Sung's plate.

"Thank you Gary Ssi....enough...enough...I can't finish." Min Jung thanked Gary for his kindness.

"Small eater? Not like our Ji Hyo , she has the stomach of a cow. See, she is pigging away." Gary joked as he placed more food on Ji Hyo's place. Min Jung giggled. Ji Hyo munched on her food quietly while watching the interaction between Gary and Min Jung. 

"Hyungnim, how dare you say that I am a PIG." Ji Hyo scolded Gary. The whole crew laughed. Suddenly Ji Hyo saw ‘sparks’ flying between Gary and Min Jung and let out a scream.

“Noona, what’s wrong? Are you OK?” Kwang Soo asked. Haha who was sitting opposite Ji Hyo also stood up to check on Ji Hyo. Gary who was sitting next to Ji Hyo got a shock too, he stretched out his hand and grabbed Ji Hyo’s.

“Ji Hyo, are you feeling unwell?” There was a concern look on Gary's face.

“I am fine.” Ji Hyo quickly pulled her hand out from Gary’s.

“What’s wrong with me? I saw ‘sparks’ between Gary hyungnim and Min Jung. Was that my imagination? Ya, Song Ji Hyo. You must be crazy.” Ji Hyo scolded herself silently in her heart.

 “Maybe I am just tired. Let me finish up the food and go back to my room to rest.” Ji Hyo tried to cover her embarrassment. Gary, on the other hand was feeling disappointed that Ji Hyo pulled out her hand from his. The skinship lasted only seconds.


“This Kang Gary, saying Min Jung was his ideal type and seconds later, grabbed my hand into his. He is really flirtatious person. “ Ji Hyo was mumbling to herself as she walked back to her hotel room.

“Hmm….Chang Beer (famous beer in Thailand). Let’s try these.” As Ji Hyo walked past the mini mart, she thought she needed a beer or two to relax herself, also to put out the fire burning in her head, she walked into the mart and got herself half a dozen of beers.

“Oh, , where is my wallet. En Na….money. Oh ya, En Na not with me today. YA! What’s wrong with me today.” Ji Hyo hammered her forehead.

“er…plsss, wait.” Ji Hyo told the casiher with her limited power of verbal English. She quickly went back to the restaurant, she had left her wallet in there. As Ji Hyo approached the table where the crew and members were still eating and drinking, she noticed that Gary and Min Jung were not there anymore.

“Where is Gary hyungnim and Min Jung.” Ji Hyo blurred out her question.

“Gary hyung walked Min Jung noona back to her room.” Kwang Soo replied. “Ji Hyo noona, are you jealous?” Kwang Soo who was almost drunk, teased Ji Hyo.

“Ya! Lee Kwang Soo, what are you talking about? Go, get drunk!” Ji Hyo pushed Kwang Soo who already not standing on his feet properly. Kwang Soo fell on Jong Kok, spilling beer on the tiger and of course inviting a good lecture from the tiger also.

“Ji Hyo, wait. Let me walk you back to your room.” Haha came up to Ji Hyo. “ I don’t want to listen to Jong Kok hyung’s lectures. You know how nagging he can be.” Haha whispered to Ji Hyo.

“ Haha oppa, beer?” Ji Hyo added another 6 cans of beer to her bag. That made it a dozen.

“Wow, Song Ji Hyo, so is true that you are an alcoholic.” Haha mocked at Ji Hyo.

“Let’s go, let’s have a good drink together.” The two went to the hotel floor where the team stays.

“Your room or my room?” Haha asked.

“Er…your room…I did not have my keys. I think I left it in the room.” Ji Hyo search her jeans pocket and jacket pockets for the hotel room key.

“Then, get it from the reception.” Haha reminded Ji Hyo.

“Oppa, later. Let’s drink first. I am very thirsty.” Ji Hyo said. “C’mon, open up.” Ji Hyo urged Haha to open the door to his room.

“Ok Ok. Song Ji Hyo, you are so impatient.” Haha laughed.

Ji Hyo entered the room first followed by Haha. It was then Gary came out from his hotel room. Gary went back to his own room after sending Min Jung back to her room. He was having a stomachache from all the spicy food in Bangkok. It took him a while to finish his ‘business’.

Gary was surprised to see a woman entering Haha’s room.

“What is this Ha Dong up to? A woman in his room? Naught boy.” Gary smirked. He then went back to the restaurant to join the rest for a drink.

“Ha Dong brought a woman to his room?” Gary whispered the words to Haha’s assistant.

“Really? I don’t think so, he left with Ji Hyo Ssi. Ji Hyo Sssi came back looking for her wallet.” Haha’s assistant said.

“WHAT? JI HYO?” Gary stood up immediately upon hearing Haha left with Ji Hyo. He suddenly remembered that the back view of the woman who went into Haha’s room looked a lot like Ji Hyo’s. Gary hands hit the places and fork causing all these falling to the floor.

“Are you over reacting?” Jong KoK asked. “Ha Dong just walked Ji Hyo back to her room. You did that for  Min Jung Ssi also.” Jong Kok was about to start another round of his ‘lectures’ when Gary bowed to his hyungs and left the restaurant, running.

Gary couldn’t wait for the lift, he ran all the way to the floor where the team stays and banged on Haha’s door.

“Coming….” Haha stood infront of Gary with a single and a pair of shorts.

“Ya! Ha Dong, you…..you…” Gary pushed his way into Haha’s room.

Ji Hyo was sitting on the couch. She has dozed off and yet there was a can of beer in her hands.

“What the heck…..” Gary looked at Ji Hyo and looked at Haha again.

“Hyung, I just went in for a shower. By the time I came out, she already dozed off. This girl, so funny, so cute, dozing off with a can of beer.” Haha blushed as he made this comment.

“What cute? Who are you to say she is cute. And why did you blush? Why did you bring her to her room, I ...I mean your room? She is my Monday girlfriend.” Gary exploded with jealousy, shooting Haha with a series of questions.

“Gary Hyung, are you jealous?” Haha asked with a mocking smile on his face.

“I KNEW it. I KNEW it. You like Ji Hyo, don’t you? Hahahahaha” Haha laughed.

It was Gary’s turn to blush.

“Hyung, Ji Hyo and I did not do anything indecent. Ji Hyo wanted to have someone to drink wih her and she forget her keys. So she suggested to use my room. I was about to call you or Kwang Soo to join us.” Haha explained.

It was then, Gary started to cool down. He patted on Haha’s back. “ OK OK, I understand.” He knew Haha. They were friends for years. Haha is not a bad person.

“What do we do with Ji Hyo now?” The two guys looked at each other.