Bad Past

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Eomma! Appa!" Little Myunghee cries messily while shouting calling her parents and she don't even thought to stop calling them.

"Eomma! Appa! Help me! I can't breath!" She shouted again while coughing a lot of times. She was trapped.

In a house on fire.

She looks around with swollen eyes to search for the way out but she only can see fire and the smoke filling the house. "Myunghee yah!!" A woman; that was her mother shouting for her daughter name with tears on her cheeks. "Myunghee where are you?!" She screamed more louder while looking around, crying messily. She was trying her best to avoid the fire surrounded her.

Slowly Myunghee's sight becomes blurry and her head is spinning. She need the fresh air straight away and now she was so weak.

"A-Appa.. Eo-Eomma.." she wanted to scream again but it's turn out to be a whisper. Her knees become weak and it's start trembling. A few seconds later she fell down weakly to the hard and dirty ground.

Her mom still screaming loudly and she can still hear her mom yelling for her name, but she was too weak to reply.

You move your head to the side by side while mumbling 'Eomma' repeatedly. Besides, your body were covered with sweat and you were panting messily. You tighten your closed eyes as you grip the sheet of your bed tightly.

Myunghee's mom wide her eyes after she saw her little daughter sight lying on the ground with the surrounding of fire. "Myunghee!!" She screamed hystrically while looking back panickly. "Yeobo! Myunghee is here!" She screamed giving a sign to her husband before she ran quickly to her daughter.

She pull her daughter to her chest and embrace her tightly while crying messily. Soon a man arrived with panic face written all over his face. He wide his eyes in furry by seeing her daughter who is now closing her eyes. He harshly kneeled down and pull Myunghee out from her mom embrace to his. "Myunghee!! Illeona Myunghee!" The man shouted on his daughter face while tapping her cheeks. His wife who seeing the scene cries more while shaking his husband repeatedly. "Yeobeo! Myunghee our daughter! She can't go!" She shouted in sorrow makes her husband quickly stood up carrying his daughter on his arms.

"Ppali let's go out from here now!" He said with shaky voice makes his wife obeyed and stood up quickly. 

They were struggling to walk out because the fire is getting bigger and bigger. There was also the woods which keeps on falling from the roof makes they wasted their times to avoid it. "Be careful!" Myunghee's dad warned his wife since he can't protect her with you in his arms.

Suddenly the woods from above of Myunghee's mom cracked and soon fell down on top of her. She cries in pain makes her husband turn to her in worry. He wide his eyes in furry by seeing his wife trapped by the woods. "Yeobo!!" He shouted in furry while tears flowing out from his eyes. 

He was in dilemma.

He looks at his daughter and then back to his wife who trapped helplessly. He gritted his teeth i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter