Tour Guide

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Mrs Xi left, Luhan decided to bring you home walking. If you follows her to the airport, it will make Mrs Xi and you feel more sad, so Luhan decided to stay with you.

You walk beside him in daze and thats makes Luhan feel uneasy. He just notice that you are not wearing any shoes. He wide his eyes to you in disbelief. 'Did she ran from the house with bare foot?!' He thought as he stops your walk while holding to your left shoulder.

You stopped and turn to look at him with question eyes. "Why are you not wearing any shoes? Your foot can be injured." He said in serious and again you can see his panic eyes. His concern eyes.

You smile at him while looking down to your foot. "I guess im in hurry just now.." you replied while looking back at Luhan with sheepish smile. Luhan stare at you for awhile before he sigh softly.

He walks infront of you and bending down his back to you. You look at him in lost with his sudden did. "Come on jump up. I'll carry you." He said makes you wide your eyes.

"A-aniyo! Gwenchanayo! I can walk by myself." You replied makes Luhan smiled and stood straightly.

He then turn to you. "And get your foot all bruise? After all you ran all over to get here. Come on, jump up." He stated and forcefully asked you while turning back again and bending his back. You took in by his words and he is really really concern about you.

You with doubt slowly snake your arms to his neck and jump to his back body. Luhan smiled in satisfy as he stood straightly and hold into your both legs. For awhile you blushed. Luhan is piggy back you! How sweet was that.

You can feel your heartbeat beats loudly and scratched that on you! Its obviously Luhan can feel it! You gulped in nervous hoping he wont spoke in notice.

Luhan the other side walks calmy with you on his back. No regret it was not a burden for him at all. In reverse he's happy when he could help you up; protecting you.

He can feel your heartbeat but he kept silent. As he thought maybe you're not unusual with piggy back. He guess?

"I heard from mama, you like to sing?" Luhan spoke up makes you snapped off from your many thoughts in your head. "I do.." you replied makes Luhan smiled. "Can you sing something for me?" He asked makes you wide your eyes. Sing to him? Oh no that's really embrassing!

Luhan chuckled when you dont give him any replies. "Its okay if you dont want to, i will sing to you in reverse." He continue makes your eyes lighten up.

 

" biga naerigo, (when the rain falls)

eumagi heureumyeon, (and the music flows)

 nan dangsineul saenggakhaeyo, (i think of you)

dangsini tteonasideon, (when you left)

geu bame, (that night)

ireoke biga wasseoyo.." (it was raining like today)

He sang with his melodic voice. You wide your eyes in suprised when you know the song.This song was sang to you by your father when you cant sleep in a night because of the heavy rain and loud booming thunder and when the next day came you lost him.

Forever.

Before Luhan could continue, he heard you sobbing at his ear. He then stops his walk. "Myung-Myunghee? What happened? Did i hurt you?" He spoke in panic and you quickly shook your head. "A-aniyo.. its just.. i dont like the song." you replied make Luhan stare on the ground disappointly.

"Mian.. i dont know, it's just i sang that song because i love it. It has a deep meaning." He spoke while continue walking. You feel guilty. You don't mean to hate him singing it. 

"That song.. my father once sang it to me when im still a kid in a night when i cant sleep because of the rain and booming thunder. And.. it was before he left me the day after." You spoke up explaining to him so that he dont mistaken that you hate him singing.

Luhan starlet for awhile as he stop walking again. You admit it you love that song when your father start to sang it to you. 

That song tells, a girl left her boyfriend when the rain falls in the night. And when your father sang that song, he left too. You are faulting the song and state it as fortuneless song. 

"Myunghee.. why your father gone was the God's will. You cant blame the song." Luhan finally spoke and you look at his side face.

Yes.

It was true.

You cant blame the song. It has nothing to do with your father's death. You're just being childish and can't think properly. "That's right.. Mianhaeyo.." you replied softly. 

Luhan smiled at your replied as he continue to walk. "C-can you.. con-continue?" You asked in shuttered. Luhan take a back with your plead but still he smile in relieved. "Sure." He replied shortly before he continue.

Once you close your both eyes, your mind flash to where your dad sang the song for you. You quickly open your eyes and look at Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter