Game?

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here? With this guy?" Luhan spoke immediately when you turn to his way. He took a glance over Woohyun who looks away nervously. You gulped hardly once you heard Luhan question you up. The question that you are so sure that he'll throw out to you when you get caught. "I.. I" you keep mumbling the word 'I' while thinking a good excuse for him to believe. "I thought you just get back from the park? And now i find you here, outside the house." Luhan spoke up again with a firm gaze while you look at him in nervous. Luhan is so different here. He sounds scary and curious.

Woohyun glance to Luhan in curious. He knew it that Luhan and you maybe has a relationship. But what? 'Gf and bf? No way. He's going out with Chorong.' Woohyung scoffed mentally at his thought. He stare back at Luhan 'Then it will be brother and sister. Ah yes!' He thought again. "I.." you started again. Luhan raised one of his eyebrows makes you feel more nervous and totally lost. You can't tell him that you're tailing him because you want to know who he went with. That's sound pathetic.

"I dont know.." you softly said while drooping your head makes Luhan sigh at your replied. "Let's go home now." Luhan state strictly and you just keep silent not knowing to replied and just obeyed. You nods slowly after.

Luhan gaze at Woohyun coldly. "Listen here, i dont care if you are her bf but i dont want my sister to date a guy that suit more to be her oppa." Woohyun looks at Luhan in amused when he said those cold words to him. 'So he thought, we're dating? What a surprise.' Woohyun thought before glancing over you who looks at Luhan's way in disbelief. Ofcourse those words hits you. You don't know Woohyun age but you are sure he's younger than Luhan. Luhan talks like if you don't suit him and that's hurt you.

"But if its love, its not  big deal." You suddenly got that urge to talk. All of the three person there look at you. You have to defend your love. It's not wrong to fall with someone who has a long e with you. "Love doesn't count on age." You continued and silently hold your hands to fist. Luhan looks at you in shocked. He couldn't believe that you really defend your love. "But Myunghee, you're still a high school. You're too young for this man who i am sure he's the same age as me. You still have a long journey to run." Luhan replied firmly. He wants you to focus on your study first. You droop your head feeling weak suddenly. 'It's not wrong to fall in love..' you thought sadly and you really want to say those words to Luhan but now you feel you can't talk.

"I understand you love him, you're a teenage and it's normal to have that feeling. But trust me, when you graduate soon and catch your dream, you'll forget him and you'll find other guy who is suitable for you. A guy who doesn't has a long e with you." Luhan continue this time soften a bit when he saw you droop your head. Those words make you look at him disappointly. You wonder if you confess, he'll said those words to you. He asked you to find other suitable guy. How can you? Luhan is your first love. Did he knows that forgetting your first love is hard?

"And he" Luhan continued glancing over Woohyun who looks at Luhan with sort off pissed off face "he is in the age of gonna married. If he does marry you because of love, he needs to wait for you until you graduate and continue your study in college. He has to wait for you for years. Don't you think he can wait any longer?" Luhan continued looking at you with hard gaze. You look at him as if you want him to stop talking about it because it's hurt you. Luhan who notice it continues. He wants you to know the great side to take. "He's a man Myunghee remember. Man with needs. You want to keep him waiting until he gets old?" Luhan get strict immediately and you gape your lips with all his words. You don't act 'he' as Woohyun but him, Luhan. Your eyes gets teary in a seconds. Chorong hold Luhan in a second to stop when little by little Luhan gets more serious with the situation. Woohyun saw it and he really doesn't like it a bit.

Luhan feels the hold and he sigh. He made the situation tense and he doesn't want to get far with it now. He also realized he had hurt you on how you look at him with disappointed and teary eyes. He said those because he wants the best for you. You deserve the best. "If it's love, no one can stop it. Even our own family." Woohyun spoke out suddenly gain attention from the three of you. Luhan looks at him with frown. Woohyun totally not agree with all of Luhan's words. He also sort off pissed off with him. One because he doesn't like the fact Chorong and him have a meal together and two he just spoke out as he wants when he doesn't know the real story.

Luhan took a deep breath to relax himself. He doesn't want to make any scene here in public. "Please, she's just a teenage girl--" "so what? We love each other." Just when Luhan not finishing his words, Woohyun cut him off. You turn to Woohyun way in surprised. You dont believe that he was trying to act along with the tense situation. Luhan gritted his teeth silently and Chorong who notice that hold him more. Woohyun hold your hand and clasped it together with his and show the hold to Luhan. You were starlet and eyed the hold before back to Luhan who glared it.

"I can wait her until it's the end of the world. Even you give me pretty ladies, I chose to wait her more than them. Because what?" Woohyun paused his words before he took a glance at you. You look at him in lost. He took the side on you? But why? Because he feels sorry for burst on you with cappuccino? So he decided to defend you up? 

Woohyun then turn back to Luhan with a smirk. "Because i love her." He said proudly makes Luhan totally lost his patient when he smirk at him. Luhan slipped off the hold from Chorong and walks a step to Woohyun and hold his collar. "Luhan please!" Chorong hold Luhan's shoulder in panic while you wide your eyes in terror. "Oppa let him go!" You yelled letting off your hand with Woohyun's and try to apart Woohyun from Luhan. People start pay attention on all of you and wondering what drama all of you held there.

Woohyun stay calm as he stare over Luhan's angry eyes. "Dont give her hope because it will make her doesn't want to continue her studies and left with you. It is not healthy." Luhan coldly said to Woohyun face while gritting his teeth. Chorong tried her best to apart them but Luhan forcefully stay still and throw dead glares to Woohyun sharply.

"Guess you dont have any experience on love." Woohyun calmly teased makes Luhan heart boiled more. "Dont just say any words you like when you dont know what is love." Woohyun continued and this time his voice changed more deep and cold. Luhan immediately throw a punch on his face makes Woohyun being pushed back and his back move the chair behind him off loudly. He fell on the ground harshly with a groan. "Oppa!!" "Luhan!!" Chorong and you screamed in terror with the situation. Everyone in the cafe get silent immediately and some of the girls there also screamed a bit when Luhan throw a punch on Woohyun. 

You quickly walks to Woohyun way just when he tried to sat up. You bent down at him and look over his face in panic. "Are you okay? Im sorry.." you said in apologetic until you realized red shade appear on his right cheek. "Oh gosh.." you gasped. Before you could speak out, Luhan hold your arm and move you to stand up. You look at him with wide eyes as you forcefully stood up. When Luhan gonna drags you away, you try your best to not move from your spot. Luhan who feels it turn to you with still his mad eyes. "Myunghee, we're leaving." He said strictly as if he wants to eat you up. You look at him with sad gaze. "It's not like what you think oppa. You misunderstood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter