Met Luhan

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was end of the school and now you are standing infront of the school building. It was raining heavily makes you huffed. You watch how the rains fall from the sky with a pout. How could you walk pass the gate to go home if its raining heavily? 

"Why it's raining now? Now what?" You murmured sadly as you huffed for the second time. If you stood there more longer, it will waste your driver time and he'll become worry.

So you decided to run passing the gate. It's the best, for the best. You took a deep breath while gazing out the school gate that is a few meters from you. "Na.. dul.." you count on before you start to run. "Set!" You continue and start to run to the rain.

Mrs Xi who is at the back seat of the car look through the window in worry. "It was raining heavily.. should we brought the car in?" she spoke to the driver. The driver nodded on Mrs Xi words but before he could drive off in the school, he saw you makes he stop his did.

"Oh Mrs! There! Myunghee agassi!" He said pointing to you who now standing in the crowd of people at the bus stop in wet. "Omo Myunghee! She's all wet!" Mrs Xi spoke in worry while Luhan took an umbrella and looks out through the window to catch your figure.

"The one who tied her hair to a ponytail and has a bangs is her right? The white school bag?" Luhan asked pointing to your way you who trying your best to breath freely. Mrs Xi nod her head repeatedly as he push Luhan quick.

"Quick Luhan, look she being squeezed! She also may catch cold.." Mrs Xi spoke in panic makes Luhan nodded and quickly walks out opening the umbrella.

The students are pushing each other at the bus stop for a shelter make you feel uncomfortable when they squeezed you. A guy push you out from the bus stop make you push to the side out.

You look at the guy who pushed you with a sad gaze as he continue pushing the others. You huffed at his way in mad. How could he put himself first than a girl? That was not a real man at all!

All of the sudden the students that are in the bus stop look on your way makes you feel weird. A few minutes ago they were pushing each other but now suddenly their eyes on you. And why is that happening?

After a few seconds, you feel the heavy rain stop falling on you. You blink rapidly your eyes as you look up to see a yellow umbrella on top of you.

You then turn to your side to see a good looking guy smiling down at you. For awhile you look at him in starlet. You blush hard with his charming face and you cant help to feel your heartbeat racing loudly and fast. A thought run to your mind.

Why would a charming guy like him sharing his umbrella with a not-so-beautiful high school girl which is you? It's not making sense. There's other prettier girls there in wet by the rain.

Mrs Xi smile widely by seeing the scene. Her son and her daughter under an umbrella together. The scene that lovers do. Even she can remember the past that she had been through the same thing with her own husband.

"can you hold this for awhile?" He spoke but you cant hear him si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter