Jealous

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma i really miss you! How are you doing there? You're fine? You arrived safely?" You talk to the phone with Mrs Xi and beamed her alot of questions. Mrs Xi just can giggled on your concern.

"Ye.. im fine dear. Dont worry much okay. You dont know how i miss you so much. Even Luhan." You smiled when you hear her reply on the line. "How was you and Luhan? Everything gone fine?" Mrs Xi continued.

"Mmm.. nae, we get along well." You replied while pulling your pillow to your chest and hugged it.

"Ah geurae? Im glad then. Oh! Make sure you make him fall with you okay?" Mrs Xi continued makes you wide your eyes. "Mwo-mworago eomma.." you shuttered in embarass that makes Mrs Xi laughed on the line.

"Oh im sure you can do it. I want you to be my daughter-in-law so that we can be a big family!" Mrs Xi beamed out makes you giggled. When Mrs Xi in happy, she will always expressed it. "Eomma stop it." You replied while biting to the pillow you hold.

 Mrs Xi giggled on the line. "Im serious Myunghee.. " she replied and before she could continue, someone  talk to her.

You dont hear the conversation of her with that someone but you're sure she's talking with someone. "myunghee?" You snapped off as you hear her voice clearly again.

 "Nae eomma?" You replied. "im sorry dear, but i need to go now. Its an urgent. Talk to you soon! Don't forget what i said earlier, make luhan fall for you" she spoke before followed by her giggle.

"Eomma!" You blurt out in embarass but at the same time you feel upset for ending the call.

"Arraseo arraseo im going! Bye dear! Saranghae!" She spoke and before you could reply, she hang up. You parted lips slowly form to a pout. "Nado saranghaeyo" you said while put down your phone from your ear.

You sigh heavily as you stare on your phone screen. You smile in happy when Mrs Xi wants you to end up with Luhan and ofcourse you want. Thinking of Luhan you tapped his contact number.

"Should i call him? Its midnight already.." you murmured alone while keep staring on his number.

●●●

Luhan sigh in relieved once he finished browsing all the things about the company. He took a glance on his watch and its shows 11.30p.m. He bulged his eyes in disbelief as he store back the files in the right shelves.

He then closed his laptop before standing up wearing his blazer that laid on his chair. At last he took his car key before heading out home.

●●●

Chorong walk along the road with no soul. She was checking on her father just now and her father condition getting worst. She has no money anymore after buying her father foods. Even her didn't eat for the whole day.

She then saw an old man clinging into a girl that wears short and tight dress. She even apply smoky make up on her face. Chorong look at the place where they came out from and its from the club. 

She stare for awhile before having a thought. 'Appa is sick Chorong. He needs his medicines..' she thought sadly. "For Appa.." she murmured before walks in the club.

Music booming out loud and the smells of alcohol and smokes are surrounding the club. Chorong's head began spinning by the smell of the smokes.

She can see some of the people dancing madly on the dance space and even some making out there shamelessly. 

Chorong look her surrounding in furry. 'No! This is hell! I wont dirty myself!' She thought in uneasy. Before she could turn her heels out, 3 guys came by and start surrounding her. "Yo little doll, you look innocent. Are you lost from heaven?" The one who had a cap spoke teasingly.

Chorong start trembling in furry. "Excuse me." She said with shaky voice before walking out but she was being push back by the one who wear jacket jeans. "Oh you cant, cant you see someone need to release something?" He spoke darkly makes Chorong shook her head in terror.

"Correction it's not just someone but some three?" Another one spoke followed by their hystrical laugh. Chorong wide her eyes in disbelief with his word. How could he think that she was that type of girl that they can play.

Anger rise on her and she spat on the guy who said that angrily. The guy stunned and wipe his face angrily while the other two look at Chorong in disbelief. "Im not that type of girl you er!" Chorong yelled out to them before pushing them away but her did was useless.

The guy which she spatted just now gripped hard to her arm and pull her down harshly. Chorong whinced in pain and the people in there start to give their attention towards them.

"You ! Who you think you are for spatting over my face?!" He yelled angrily before kicking Chorong's stomach a lot of times. Chorong cries in pain begging him to stop but he just keep abusing her. Kicking her body without mercy. The people even dont give her any damn as they continue their buisness.

Chorong then stop struggling because to weak and tired. The guy then bent down and grobe her hair and pulls her up to his face. "Now get your revenge." He said darkly before spat on Chorong's face. Chorong sobbed hard once he let her go harshly and left.

Chorong whinced in pain when 2 guys came to her and throw her out from the club and now she was there lying helpless in the dark and the rough and cold ground. She feels weak, so weak.

●●●

Luhan was driving calmly when he saw a girl body beside the road. He looks at her in shocked before pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter