Mid-Day Meal?

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong stood infront of the Nam company building in doubt. The last thing she's there was really painful to remember. If it is not about work, she won't be here and meet the person who she doesn't want to see anymore.

She took a deep breath before slowly walks in to the building. She walks to the asking counter and meet the girl before. The girl can figure Chorong's face and she frowns. "what are you doing here again? Mrs Nam doesn't let you to be here. Please leave now immediately before I call the guards." the girl spoke strictly. Chorong keeps quiet with her words. She doesn't know what to do. She's tired of all and arguing with her. So she just keeps shut but if she keeps silence, she could'nt meet Woohyun and start working. Before she could speaks up, a voice interrupt.

 "Chorong?"

She turns to her side to see Woohyun with a neat office wear coming to her way. Once he arrived infront of her, he smiles in glad with her appearance. "I'm glad you came." he said in proud tone while Chorong just can give him a small smile

"Come on follow me." Woohyun said before walking to the lift way. Chorong stay for awhile and takes a glance to the girl at her side who is frowning in lost. Chorong give her a small smile before she follows Woohyun up. The girl scoffed in her way in mad. "what the hell? Did she just smirked at me? tch." she said angrily before placing her mad face to a lost face expression. "but, why is Woohyun nim ask her to follow him?" she asked herself in weird. 

"hmm.. something fishy. I should report this to Mrs Nam." she continues before she pulls out the phone and starting to dial up numbers. She places the phone on her left ear and tap the numbers button with her fingers while waiting for the answer. soon someone pick the phone up. "ah? Mrs Nam? yeoboseyo?" the girl started. "nae, Hyoseung-eyo. Something fishy about Woohyun-nim. so I thought I should tell you this." She said.

●●●

"Well this my office room. Since you're going to be my secretary, you will always be here." Woohyun explained once they arrived in his office. Chorong roams her eyes in the room in amazed. "Ah and that is your desk." he said pointing to a medium size desk not far from his huge desk. Chorong walks to its way and rest her palm flat on the desk. "Your job is simple. Just follow what i said." Woohyun told smiling charmingly. Chorong looks over him with a nod. "Well next monday, i have a meeting with a big company. I have prepared everything. You just help me with my needs later on. So how about tomorrow you start?" Woohyun asked her opinion.

Chorong frowned. She came early today so why not she starts today? She can prepare early for the meeting next monday since she's not expert or being a secretery is yet.

"Can i start today?" Chorong asked makes Woohyun look at her in amuzed. "You can? Its not a burden for you?" Woohyun replied asking her. He's going to make sure he doesn't push her too much. He knows she's been passing lot of hard times. 

Chorong nodded slowly. "I dont know anything about being secretary is, so i guess i need to learn from now and give you a great work." Chorong explained looking at Woohyun. 

Woohyun beams a wide smile on her proffesional attitude. "Sure, of course!" He said in glad before he takes a file from his desk and hand it to Chorong. Chorong looks at it in lost. "What is this?" She asked not looking at Woohyun instead she examines the file in Woohyun's hand. "A contract of you who becoming my secretary of course. You need to sign it." He stated makes Chorong takes the file from him and open the content.

Woohyun takes out a pen from his coat and handling it to her. Chorong without a waste takes the pen and sign the contract before handing the file back to Woohyun. Woohyun smile in reverse as he takes back the file. "Okay all done. So let's start your lesson." Woohyun said before placing the file to his drawer. 

Out of the blue, the door harshly flung open makes Woohyun and Chorong look over it with shocked. Woohyun expression changed to bitter one once he knows the person while Chorong looks at the person with full of hate. It was Mrs Nam. Mrs Nam gritted her teeth in disbelief. She doesn't believe that Hyoseung words are true. "That's not polite Mrs Nam." Woohyun spoke in irritated. Mrs Nam shrugged him off as she walks to Chorong's way and grabs her arm harshly.

"What are you doing here again? I have enough for you! Get out and don't ever come back!" Mrs Nam yelled angrily before she pushes Chorong to the door. Chorong keeps quiet but she is struggling out from Mrs Nam. Without a waste, Woohyun budge in and snatched Chorong away from Mrs Nam. Chorong being pulled to Woohyun side and now she rubs her aching arm.

Mrs Nam looks to Woohyun with wide eyes. "What are you doing?! She has nothing to do here!" "She has something to do here. From this day she is my new secretary" Woohyun cut Mrs Nam words and by his words, Mrs Nam eyes shown that she's totally shocked. "MWO?!" Mrs Nam blurted out. Woohyun looks at her with calm expression. "Is there any problem?" He said calmly but Mrs Nam now is so stress out. "No, no Woohyun please. Anyone but not her! Why are you picking her though?! She doesn't even graduates. She's not knowing anything!" Mrs Nam told him furiously. Chorong looks at her with gritted teeth. Chorong is there and she just talk rubbish about her. She try to cool herself up. She wont slaps her own mom right?

Woohyun look down to Mrs Nam in amused. "Wow, how do you know that? You seems like knowing Miss Park Chorong in a long time. Perharps a very long time." Woohyun and enjoy looking over Mrs Nam panic eyes. "Wha-what are you talking about?" Mrs Nam nervously spoke while glancing over Chorong's way who glaring over her. Woohyun smirks with Mrs Nam shuttered words.

"Whatever! Make sure the meeting gone well this monday. I don't want it ruin by this girl!" Mrs Nam hurrily spoke before she walks out to the door quickly. Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter