Namsan Tower

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa ppaliwa!!" You told Luhan who is now standing outside of the cabel car in nervous while you are already in the cabel car with 2 pair of couples. "We-we need to ride this? But its transparent.." He said in shuttered while gazing to the cabel car in furry.

"It wont drop trust me." You told him but still Luhan dont move any inch. "Can we just use car?" Luhan asked with pleading eyes. "Andwaeyo.. i want to ride this. Trust me its awesome!" You said going out and pulls him in.

"Ahh! Its shaking!" He shouted in furry makes the 2 pair of couples look at him with frown. "Yah like seriously, you're a guy and you're scared of height while your girlfriend not. Mwoya its upside-down. You're not a real man, man." One of the boy spoke makes the others smiled at his words except you and Luhan.

"Mwo-mwo? I am a real man! See!" Luhan who just know bent a bit stood straightly forcing himself to be brave. The 2 pair couples just smile at him teasingly before they shrugged him off.

You look at Luhan in guilt. "Oppa are you okay? Im sorry, we can get out now since its not moving yet." You told him as you hold his arm who really need a hold.

He shook his head and smile bitterly to you. "ani ani im fine its okay.." he replied calmly but you can hear his nervous tone as well.

He said he's fine but when the cable car start moving, he shouted in shock as he quickly hugged you tight and close his eyes. You wide your eyes in suprise.

You froze at your spot. Luhan is hugging you. He is seriously hugging you!

The 2 pair coupled giggled in each other with the sight of you two. You can feel Luhan trembled in the hug and you feel worry of him. "You're okay with this?" Luhan spoke to you in nervous tone.

You gulped. "Its okay.. we will arrive at N Seoul Tower soon." You replied and slowly you raise your right hand to his back in doubt. At the end you pat his back slowly to calm him a little. If he do so.

 

The ride soon ended and both of you walk out. Luhan sigh in relieve makes you look at him in guilt. "Im really sorry.. I dont know you scared of height." You spoke in guilt. Luhan smiled at you as he pat your head. "its okay, now you know right?" He asked and you smiled at him back with nods. 

"So lets go then.." he said and you nod to him before guiding him the way.

You two walks up the stairs side by side with calm. Luhan eyes keep moving around and the many couples there making him suspicious. "Is this place for couples? Its alot of them here." He spoke and you look around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter