Feeling

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong open her eyes slowly feeling heavy to lift it up by feeling the sun rays on her face. She try to adjust her sight clearly before roaming her eyes in the room. She wide her eyes in furry when she was in unfamiliar room. She quickly check down hoping she still wear the same clothes before and thankfully she is. 

She try to sat up slowly because her body still in weak and pain. She whinched in pain while holding to her stomach. It was hurting so badly.

Luhan who hears it open his eyes sleepily before gazing to Chorong's way who trying to sat up. His eyes quickly shot up wide before he stand up and walk towards her. Chorong who just notice there's Luhan in the room flinched in shock. 

"You're okay?" Luhan asked worrily and wanted to hold over her but he hesistant so he stood straightly back. Chorong still tries to sat up in difficult anyway and that makes Luhan hold her up lastly to help her up. 

Once Chorong already sat up and laid her back on the headboard of the bed, they stared for awhile before turning away together awkwardly.

"Are you feeling any better?" Luhan asked broking the awkwardness makes Chorong turn back to him.'It's was the guy before..' she thought while remembering his features back. Luhan blink in awkward when she didn't even replied in reverse she stare on him.

"Jogiyo?" Luhan called again and this time Chorong back to the world. "Nae?" she asked in surprised makes Luhan give her his charming smile that can make girls fangirling over him and it a real, Chorong is blushing now.

"I'm asking you, whether you're fine now. Well, i brought you to my house once i saw you laid helplessly outside of a club and i think maybe.. you had been tortured by bad guys." Luhan spoke in guilt. If his words are true, he feel sorry for her to memorised back the pain and ofcourse it's true. It's gone like that really.

Chorong looks away in hurt once she memorized it back. "Majjayo.." she murmured sadly. Luhan breath stop for awhile before he apologized at her guiltily. "I dont mean to.. im sorry." Chorong looks up at him with a smile. "It's okay. Gomawoyo for your help. I need to head home now." she replied still smiling. But after she notice she pronounced the 'home' word her smile faded away in a second.

 'Appa..' that was the only thought in her head.

●●●

You are all ready to go to school. You then walk out from your room and stare to Luhan's room. 'Should i wake him up? He needs to work anyway.' You thought.

Suddenly your phone ringing in your school skirt. You pick your phone out and look on the id and shockly it was from your driver. You furrowed your eyebrows in lost. You then tap the green button before put it up on your ear.

"Yabuseyo.." you start and you can hear a woman crying on the line makes you wide your eyes in suspicious. "Ya-yabuseyo Myunghee agassi." Now you can hear your driver voice on the line.

"Ahjussi? What happened? Who is crying there?" You asked in panic. "Im sorry agassi, i think i'll took some day off. My son is sick now and he's now in the wad. Again, im so sorry agassi. Please dont fire me.." he plead with worry voice and your eyes which widen like an owl quickly turn soften.

"Aniyo ahjussi! I wont. I will ask Mr Kyungjae for taking care the bills and ofcourse you can take your day off as you want. Just keep stay beside your son. He needs you more than me." You replied sincerely makes your driver on the line sobbed. Your heart start aching when you hear it. It will remind you of your father, who try to save you.. 

You gulped bitterly before your driver spoke back. "Gomawoyo agassi. You're an angel for me. Please cut my payment, im okay with it." You smile bitterly by hearing his replied. "Aniyo ahjussi.. i wont. Im doing this sincerely, it for your family good." You replied.

"Aigoo.. i dont know how to pay back your kindness agassi." He replied back with touched voice makes you smile. "You dont have too. I need to go now, i hope your son will recover soon." You said before your driver thanks you and soon you hang up after saying goodbye. You then quickly texted Mr Kyungjae to take care of your driver son bills and he quickly text back in agreed.

You sigh softly before you think who can brought you to school and your mind quickly run to Luhan. You gaze back to Luhan's room door with doubt but still you walk towards it. You're gonna knock the door when suddenly you heard a girl spoke, and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter