It's A Promise

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having time in Namsan, you two left for shopping in Ilsan. You two walk over the Myeongdong street together, joking around. Without you two knowledge its getting dark but you two keeps on walking, looking around.

You two would bought some snacks like hot dogs, chips and many more since there's alot of them being sold. Who cant resist its nice smells?

An accessories shop catch Luhan eyes. You were blabbaring about something and pointing to something until you gasp hard when suddenly Luhan pulls you over the accessories shop.

He looks at the accessories in wowed. "You want to buy?" You asked him while eating an ice cream that you bought earlier with Luhan. "Yeah.." he answer shortly and his eyes still looking through the accesesories. "Ah! I dont know you wear accessories.." you replied laughing and Luhan just smiled at your words.

A heart necklace catch his sight and he ask the ahjumma that he wants to buy it.

"You dont have to wrap it" Luhan spoke to the ahjumma. "Nae." The ahjumma replied and she hand the necklace to him and he gave the money to the ahjumma.  "Are you serious? It was girls necklace?" You told him in serious and he just smile. You look at him in confused as he took his change and thanks the ahjumma.

"Ga ja?" He talk to you and you just nod at him. You was really curious of something. Theres no way Luhan would buy a girl necklace for himself. He must be bought it for someone but who? That person must be so precious to him.

You wide your eyes when you remember something. 

"But! Since i got a fiance now.. i cant.." 

You stop your walk as you gasp in disbelief when you remembered Luhan's words just now. 'It couldnt be Luhan oppa has a fiance?!' You thought worrily.

Luhan who notice your sudden attitude stops too. "Myunghee is there something wrong?" He asked to you. You snapped off from your thought and look at him with sad gaze.

"Aniyo. Its nothing." You spoke softly and continue to walk. Luhan frowned with your sudden attitude. 'did i do something wrong?' He asked himself while catching you up.

♢♢♢

You two now having a dinner time at a restaurant. You cant seat comfortably when your mind keep searching the answer of Luhan's fiance. You just thought that maybe Luhan can end up with you but, seems it's gone differently.

"I dont know that we looks around till night." Luhan spoke with a light laughed. You smiled at him and nodded at the same time. "I heard there's a park here." Luhan talks again while sipping his juice. You nodded at him with a smile. "should we look out?" You asked and Luhan grinned at you.

•••

You two walked along the lake park side by side. There are many people there. Your eyes then met a couple laughing together and another couple clinging in each other. You look at them in jealousy. When could it be you have a boyfriend?

You peek to your side to see Luhan snapping the scene happily. You smile in relieve that you make him enjoyed today. You huffed softly and look to the front back. 

Luhan peek at you and he smile seing you plasterred a smile. 'I hope you dont rinsed that smile away myunghee.' He talk in his mind before capturing your side face with his phone.

You blink with the sudden flash. You pout at Luhan's way once you hear his laugh. "Mwoya oppa!" You shouted with a shy smile. Before you could beat him, he ran away laughing out loud. "Oppa yah!" You shouted at him with a giggle before ran too to catch him.

♢♢♢

"Nae?" A girl talk to the phone with shock expression. Her wide eyes just now turn to a sad gaze. "Ageseubnida." She whispered softly before hanging up.  

She close her eyes with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter