Fall In Love

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your alarm clock start ringing noisily beside you that makes you groaned in unhappy. You off your alarm clock beside you before you put it on the nightstand beside your bed. You sat up lazily and streched up your arms while yawning in sleepy.

Today as a student, you have to attend school as usual. Moreover when you'll graduate soon. 

You stood up lazily and keep yawning while tidy up your bed. Actually you dont have to. It's the maid work. But since it's become your routine since you're a kid, you always tidy it up yourself. Done with tidying up, you wash yourself and get ready to go to school. 

You wear your socks before you slung your bag to your shoulders. You were gonna walk out when your eyes met to the necklace that Luhan bought for you yesterday on your study table.

You walk to your study table with a smile and pick the necklace. You then wore it and hide it in your school shirt. There you go, all completed.

•••

You walk down the stairs in excitement. You know you would meet him in the dining room. Once you arrived your excited face turns into curious face. 

There are many foods on the table but there's no sight of Luhan. A maid greets you good morning and you quickly give attention to her and greet her back. Before the maid gone, you quickly called over her. "Oh wait a seconds!"

"Nae?" The maid asked. You look around for awhile before you open your mouth to ask. "I don't see Luhan oppa. Where could he be?" You asked to the maid. "Ah luhan ssi. He has to go to the office early today agassi." The maid replied with a smile.

You form your mouth to 'o' shape while nodding. "Arraseoyo. Gomawoyo.." you thanks her and she nodded to you and bowed slighty before she excuse herself.

You sigh in disappoint for not meeting Luhan. Well he's now the replacement of Mrs Xi, ofcourse he'll be busy from now. But atleast you spend your time with him the whole day last day.

You then slowly walk to the dining table and eat your breakfast alone before you attend to the school.

♢♢♢

Along the school corridors all of the students eyes are on you. You look at them in feeling weird expression. You furrowed your eyebrows when some of the girls whispering in each other after taking a glance on you.

'Whats wrong? Did something weird on me?' You thought as you start to run your right hand to your bangs and caress it. 'i thought i look at the mirror today.. ' you thought. You then just shrugged them off and quickly walks in to your class.

By just entering the class, one of the girl shouted. "Guys there! Myunghee came!" She then pointed to your way makes you blink at her repidly. Boren then quickly run to you and stood infront of you; backing you up while held her arms up.

"Andwae, andwae. No questions available right now." She said makes you look at her in lost. "What questions?" You asked to Boren makes she looks at the side so that you can see her side face.

"About--" and when Boren wanted to continue her words, a girl push her head away; that Boren pushed to the side. That did of her makes Boren yelled in annoyed. The girls then surrounded you and you just gave them your 'what is happening' look. 

"Myunghee who is the guy with an umbrella the last, last day?" A girl spoke up makes you look to her way. "He is so charming! Do you know him?" Another girl spoke up as you look to her way too. "Is he your boyfriend? He's opening his jacket for you! Thats so sweet!" A girl at the back yelled makes you droop your head in embarass. "I saw you with him walking at Myeongdong street! Is that why you didnt came yesterday because you have a date with him?!" Another girl shouts out behind you. All the people around you gasp in disbelief and you're getting more embarass with it.

"Nuguga myunghee?!" All the girls kept asking and blabarring about who is Luhan but you dont even answer it once. 

"Yah yah yah!" Boren yelled out loud make the girls look at her sight. "She doesnt want to share okay? Got it?" Boren spoke pulling you out from the girls and hide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter