That Spirit!

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey my lovely readers! I am so sorry for the late update. For forgiveness, i'll double update today! For now enjoy this long chapter first. I hope you guys bear with my stupidity errors. Happy reading~ ^^

 

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

 

Luhan who laid his back on his car quickly stood properly when your school gate opened. Students start walking out laughing with their own friends. He looks through them carefully. His eyes and mind now is searching for you. Just you.

The girls start giving him attention but Luhan just keep roaming his eyes, shrugging them off. He even asked people where you could be but they don't even know you.

You are walking together with Boren and you've told her all. Boren scoffed on your story. "That girl is such a ruin between you and Luhan!" Boren said unhappily and you just keep quiet on her words. You admit it you feel jealous because Luhan concerned of Chorong and quite dislike her with Luhan too but Chorong just need a help.

"Yah you have to do something!" Boren spoke again while stoping your walk by standing infront of you. You look at her in lost. "You can't just let Luhan fall for her." Boren continue makes you look at her with sad gaze. "If he loves her, I can't help to." You said softly makes Boren rolled her eyes in disgust. Before Boren could spoke up you speak up again.

"They quiet match each other though. Luhan oppa is a handsome man while her, she's a beautiful woman while me" you paused for awhile before giggled lowly. "An ugly high school girl--ah!" You whinced in pain when Boren stepped your feet. You look at her with wide eyes while she glared at you.

"If you think about the age, that's not an excuse for you to move out! Yah love doesn't count on age. Even your face! But here, here!" Boren said strictly while poking your chest twice. You look down to your chest when Boren pulls out her finger from you.

"Make him fall for you, take his attention fully! You just need to make him fall for you since you two mom already agreed with you two marriage." Boren continues looking at you who now gazing on the ground. "If i can.." you mumbled follow by your sigh.

●●●

Luhan saw you waving your hand to a girl (Boren). He was sure it was your friend. You then start to walk. You're gonna walking home ofcourse. Your driver takes his day off while Luhan, he's busy.

Luhan clenched his fists when you walk along the street not even noticing his presence.

You are gonna passing the street when a hand grobe your wrist. You stop in surprised and quickly look to your back. You wide your eyes in shock when you met Luhan's sight.

"Lu-Luhan o-ppa.." you shuttered and Luhan just stare on you. "Where are you heading to?" He asked carefully. You can't say that you're heading home, walking or he'll be worry.

"I--" "why don't you tell me that your driver took his day off?" He cut your words and you frozed when he knew the situation. You gulped slowly before you spoke up.

 "Cuz.. you'll be late to your--" "i dont care Myunghee i dont care! I dont care if i late for work. You is my responsiblity, I need to protect you always." Luhan cut your words again. Your heartbeat getting fast with his words. It was really precious when you hear it and you dont want him to stop saying it to you. 

Luhan sigh softly when you dont even replied anything. He feels regret for being full of emotion to you.

"Please be honest with me next time okay?" He continues with a soft voice. You droop your head while nodding in agreed. Luhan then sigh softly before he pulls you to his embrace. You wide your eyes in surprised. It was all in sudden.

"Mianhae, I just too worry of you." He murmured makes you smile in happy. He was concerned of you, not just that girl but you too. Before you could reply the hug, he already broke it. You feel something on you was just left. 

Luhan looks at you with a smile. "Come on, let's head home now." He spoke and you just nodded in agreed and return back a smile.

●●●

Once Luhan's car stopped infront the house, he opens his belt makes you look at him. "Oppa you're not heading back to your work?" You asked while opening your own seat belt. Luhan smiled at you for awhile.

"I will but I want to check on Chorong first." He said. He then caress your hair lightly before he heads out. You turn your gaze to the front. "Chorong.." you mumbled before you turn to your side and saw Luhan gets in the house through the car window. You then sigh softly before heading out too. 

You are passing Luhan's room and you can hear Luhan's voice and the girl voice, Chorong. You silently walk to his door and hear silently their conversations.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter