Phone Chain

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are walking around the mall alone wondering what gift should you buy for Luhan. You have no idea what a man likes. Should you buy shirts? Shoes? You shook your head with the thoughts. What if those things you buy not satisfied Luhan? Perhaps you bought the one which is not his style. You huff in confused. Maybe a simple gift is okay. You roamed the mall more and more until you find a cute gift shop across you. Maybe you can find Luhan's gift there. 

You walk in the shop and surprised on how cute and beautiful the shop is. "Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to our shop~" You bowed and smile to the worker who greet you in polite before roaming around with sparks eyes. You found a cute panda bear and hold its hand giving it a light squeeze. "Omo so soft.." you spoke alone as you took the panda bear and hugs it tightly. "If you with me every night, guess i don't want to leave my bed." You spoke again with a light giggles. You then place back the panda bear and give it a caress on its head. It makes you remind of your kid days where you love to keep teddy bears. You look for the price tag on it and your eyes widen in terror once you know it's price. "Omo i hope i dont scratch anything.." you murmured in nervous as you quickly walks away from that section.

You roam your eyes again to another section searching for the gift that you want to find but someone catch your attention. It was a guy who is choosing one of the teddy bears there. He scrunched his nose in confused. You smile widely at his appearance and walks to his way. You tap his shoulder from behind makes he turn to his back. "Annyeonghaseyo Jungkook sunbae, i cant believe we meet here." You greet him while giving him your usual eyesmile. "Oh! Myunghee right?" He in surprised said while doubtly pointing to your way. You nodded your head in reply and he chuckled with the situation. "I even not expecting to meet you here." He said while smiling.

You giggles with the situation too while looking over to his hands that holding two different design teddy bears. "Are you gonna give those to your sister?" You asked innocently makes Jungkook look to his hands. "Uh.." he quickly place back the teddies on the shelf and chuckles awkwardly. "I have no sister" he said in shame makes you blink at him in lost. "Then?" You asked feeling curious why would Jungkook hold the teddies. It couldn't be he want to buy it for himself? "I... Actually.." Jungkook lost of words and that makes you feel curious more.

"Actually.. I want to buy a gift for someone special. It's just i dont know what. I.. I dont know what to give to someone that I want to confess. There i said it." He said nervously while looks away with red ears. You look at him in surprised. How can he share those private secret of him. Jungkook peek down at you who look at him in the state of froze. "Do-Dont give me that look!" He blurted in shame makes you quickly clear your throat. "Im sorry. It's just..." you hang your words and now Jungkook bravely face to face with you again. "Surprising?" Jungkook guessed and you cant help to nod with the right answer.

Jungkook sigh heavily and roams his eyes around for a while before he back facing you. "Can you help me though?" He asked more than pleading tone in it. You shrugged your shoulders. "Sure." Jungkook beams you his wide smile when he heard your decision.

You two roamed the shop together and you told him all about girls interest. "I guess you should buy her something she can wears everytime." You give your thought as you roam your eyes to each shelves there. "Something she can wears everytime?" Jungkook mumbled loud enough for you to hear. "Eo, like accessories such as a necklace or earings. It will mean like everytime she wears, that everytime you always be with her." You give your opinion and your mind revising where Luhan gave you the necklace. You smile shyly secretly. Then you saw the accessories section. "Let's look over there." You siad to him pointing the section way and walks there followed by Jungkook.

You two stare to the beautiful accessories that placed behind a big mirror box. A butterflies bracelet catch your eyes. "Ah that looks pretty." You said pointing to the bracelet way.

Jungkook came nearer to you and look at it. "It's just arrived today and I guess your girlfriend's hand looks more pretty with it on her wrist." The worker suddenly spoke makes both of you look at her awkwardly.

She then take out the bracelet and hand it to Jungkook. Jungkook who not knowing the situation take the bracelet and look to her innocently. The worker smile politely. "Try put it on her" she said while gazing to you. You look at Jungkook in 'what-why-me?' look and Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders and hold your wrist telling you to raise your wrist to him. You just follow his wants and Jungkook wears you the bracelet around your wrist. "Oh it looks good!" The worker cheers in happy makes you smile at her awkwardly. 

"Hm it is looks good." Jungkook told you and you can just stare on your wrist awkwardly. "I choose this." Jungkook said to the worker and the worker gladly nods. "Sure! You want to wrap it or just wear it?" The worker asked. "Please wrap it." You said as you hand your wrist to her. "Nae, ageseubnida." She said politely as she open the bracelet from you and walk to the cashier to wrap it.

Jungkook smile at your way once you turn to him. "Gomawo Myunghee." He said to you sincerely and you smile back to him with a nod. "Im glad im helping sunbae." You replied gain a chuckle from him. "Oh btw what are you doing here though? You want to find a gift too?" He asked and you remind yourself why you're here in the first place. "Ah.. majja.. im searching one but i dont know what. Its like our situation the same." You replied drooping your head.

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter