Unhappy

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun follows Chorong who is in a taxi from behind. He carefully drives for not getting caught. Once the taxi stops in the side of the road, Woohyun slow down his car and wait until Chorong out from the taxi and left. Chorong gets out from the taxi and walks off casually. Woohyun who was alert quickly parked his car and soon get off from his car to catch Chorong up.                    

Luhan now standing outside of the cafe wandering his eyes around catching for the glimpse of Chorong. Luhan then took out his phone and start writing a text to Chorong, telling her that he has arrived. Meanwhile, you were wandering around the street alone that time. You were walking to the cafe way and soon spotted Luhan outside the cafe staring to his phone. You gasped in unexpected as you quickly hide behind a tree and silently peek over him. You don't want him to know that you're following him otherwise he will throw bunches of questions to you and you have no idea to answer.

Chorong's phone buzzed in a while. She took out her phone and read the text that Luhan just sent. It was just when she arrived at the cafe. Her eyes lighten up as she catches Luhan's figure. She smiles widely as she called him. "Luhan!" Her voice echoes at the place makes you turn around to that person who called Luhan's name. Your heart felt like just got hit when you catch Chorong figure who jogging over to Luhan. Thank goodness she's not noticing you. But then the fact she's meeting Luhan make you stood in blank. It is real. It is Chorong who Luhan took as the 'friend'. Is it really a friend?

Luhan turns to her way with a lighten up expression. He has waited for the time where he can meet Chorong again and now it's the time. Once Chorong arrived infront of him, she smile shyly while catching her breath. She feels embarassed when she face to face again with Luhan. Moreover after she knows her true feeling towards him. "Hi" she said shyly makes Luhan feel the embarassing situation too. "Hi too" he said shyly gain an awkward atmosphere between them. They exchange looks before they burst to a light laugh. "Lets go inside now." Luhan said so that they wont be standing there any longer and gets the attention of others. Chorong nodded in respond before they walk in together.

Woohyun arrived just when Chorong gets in with an unknown guy. He looks at the cafe with blank face. 'Could it be her boyfriend?' He thought in jealous. Once you turn back to the cafe way, you notice they are not there anymore. You quickly move from the tree and  jogs to the cafe passing Woohyun who is just next to you. Just when you get in the cafe, Woohyun follows after.

In the cafe, you scan all the people inside carefully. You walk further until you meet Luhan and Chorong figures sitting down on a place near the window. You quickly looks around to find something to cover your face but nothing you could find. With that, you end up cover your face with your hair and slowly walked to their way after spotting a place that is just near their table. You droop your head and silently sit down at the empty place that is one table side away from them. 

You are really uncomfortable with your hair covering your face. You then notice a menu card on the table. Without thinking, you hold the menu card to your face as a cover. You tucked your hair away as you peek over them who are now taking orders to the waitress next to them. You cant help to puffed your cheeks in jealous with their sweet interaction. 

Meanwhile, Woohyun gets in the cafe with now a sunglasses on him. He looks around wondering where Chorong could be. He walks further and soon catch the figure he wants to look for. He then saw a customer beside him who wants to give the menu card to the waiter and without thinking, he grabs the menu card casually before heads off. The customer and the waiter look at his back view with a frown on his rudeness.

Woohyun sat on a place which he can see her clearly and that was on your place. He sat just across you as he act like a customer by looking over the menu while silently take a glance on Chorong time by time. You are not noticing his appearance so you just keep on eye on the pairs of 'friends' there. Until a moment a waitress walk to your place way asking for orders. "May i help you Ms? Sir?" The waitress greets both of you makes both of you look up at her way in starlet. "Huh?" Both of you said in the same time makes both of you exchange looks. You look over to Woohyun in shocked wondering when he gets there and also how could you not noticing it?

Woohyun who saw your expression smile in apologetic for sitting in the same place with yours without permission. But by seeing your face, he feels your face kind off familiar to him. Woohyun keep scanning your face searching for an answer while you awkwardly look at his face who facing you. He got sunglassess on but you can feel he was eyeing you. 

The waitress look at the  both of you awkwardly since you two just keep on looking at each other. "Um, excuse me?" She called again makes you quickly pay your attention to the poor waitress beside you. "Oh! Jeoseonghaeyo! I-I just.. umm" you look over to the side to take a glance to Luhan. You came to look over Luhan and not because you want to have your meal or drinks. But since the waitress came and ask for any order, you should atleast ask for a drink. The waitress looks at you with knitted brows when you hang your words. Woohyun who notice that looks over the place you watch and it was the place where Chorong with the guy. He looks back at you in curious. He wonders if you have any relationship with Chorong or maybe the guy.

"Um Ms?" The waitress called you again and this time she become irritate. You look at her way in alert. "Huh?" you said innocently. The waitress take her deep breath before she hold the urge to replying back her words in unfriendly tone, but before that happen Woohyun spoke out. "Im sorry Ms, two cups of cappuccino please." The waitress look over him once he spoke out. He took off his sunglasses and smile towards the waitress charmingly. The waitress for awhile stunned with his charming figure. Woohyun then turns to your way with a smile. "Is it okay for you?" He asked you makes you look at him with innocent eyes. "Huh? Uh-eo.." you without thinking murmured when you now can his face clearly. His face makes you feel that you maybe have met the guy before but where?

Woohyun smiles in return before he looks back to the waitress. "Thats all. Sorry for the long wait." Woohyun said in apologetic before giving his usual charming smile. The waitress blushed as she quickly shook her head. "Aniyo, gwenchanayo. Then, i'll excuse myself" the waitress softly spoke before she bows lightly and jogs off with red face. You blink at her way in weird. Woohyun chuckles with it feeling proud that he can makes a girl melt over his charms. You turn back to Woohyun in weird. "Excuse me? Are we ever met before?" You asked makes Woohyun looks up at you. He smiled in amazed when you have the same thought as his. "I wonder too because you seems familiar for me." He replied trying hard to rewind his mind. Even you also thinking where could you met him before. 

 

"So how is your father?" Luhan asked as an opening. Chorong smiled with Luhan thoughtfulness while nods lightly. "He's all fine. But, he needs to do a therapy to get back as usual" Chorong replied huffing at the end of her words. Luhan 'oh' at her rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter