Misunderstood

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong sat on a street bench with Woohyun beside her. They kept quiet for awhile. Woohyun then sigh heavily gain Chorong's attention to him. "Why dont you come the other day? I thought you would accept the job." Woohyun starts and his expression seems sad. Chorong huffed lightly with his question. "Like i said, I wont accept it, thank you." Chorong replied makes Woohyun turn to her.

"Is it because your mom there?" Woohyun asked back. Chorong smirk lightly before gazing down to her lap. She then sigh out before turn to face Woohyun. "If you know the answer, why would you asked back?" She said before turning back to the front.

"She's not my mom and I dont even care about her. Whether she rich or poor, I dont give any attention." Chorong continues with a frust sigh at the end. "Just ask someone else for the job." She said again before she stand up.

"I pick you because I want to show to my stepmom that her daughter that she abandoned is working with the CEO's son. You dont know how her reaction could be. She will feel shame." Woohyun spoke up before Chorong could walks away.

Chorong give a thought of Woohyun's words. Somewhat she was happy when her mom shame when suddenly she works with her mom's stepson company.

"Besides, you need money for your daily life dont you? Moreover when your father was sick. If you searched another job, you'll get fired soon as what my stepmom always do." Woohyun continue makes Chorong turn to face him. Woohyun slowly stood up while putting his hands in his pockets pants each.

"And if you worked with me, its my responsible to fire you or not. No one can handle my property even your mom." He continues makes Chorong looks away in a deep thought. Should she accept?

The words that Woohyun said are all true. She need a job, and the job that only last long is working with the guy that infront of her. Besides, Chorong need to pay her father bills treatment. She cant depends on Luhan and burden him up. 

"So?" Woohyun snapped her thought. Chorong need to take the positive one. "Call." She replied staring back to Woohyun. Woohyun smiled in grateful before he nodded to her.

●●●

It was raining heavily and thunder booming out loud can be heard. Without your notice you fell asleep on the couch and was awaken by the thunder sound. You began to get goosebumps.

The thunder booming again makes you screamed in terror and quickly buried your face between your knees. You were trembling hardly while hugging your legs tightly. 

You were scared of the sound of the thunder. It was like the earth going to broke apart soon. Usually when it was raining heavily with a booming thunder, Mrs Xi will always be there beside you; hugging you tightly. Now, you just hug your own legs up.

You screamed again when the thunder booming out loud again. You began to cry. Mrs Xi is not here and you really need someone. "Oppa.. please hurry back.." you murmured shakily. Luhan is your only hope now.

Luhan open the main door with his outfits all drenched out bybthe rain. He then closed back the door and not forgetting to lock it too. He huffed in disbelief with the heavy rain and the booming thunder. He ruffled his wet hair while heading up to his room.

His steps stopped when he heard someone crying messily in the living room. He walks towards the living room and saw you hugging your legs up while you buried your face between your knees. Luhan wide his eyes in shocked.

Another thunder booming out loud makes you screamed again. "No! Please stop it!!" You screamed in sorrow. Luhan heart aches with your screamed and he quickly walks to you. He then bent down while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter