Shocking News

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You open your eyes slowly when you heard Luhan keeps groaning in pain. You was really sleepy, but by hearing his groaned you decided to open your heavy eyes to him. You who backing him, turn slowly to face him up. 

You frowned in weird on his sudden groaned. You can't see clearly his face in the dark so you rest your hand to his arm. Your sleepy eyes quickly widen automatically by feeling his trembled body. In a quick you sat up panickly.

"O-oppa, a-are you okay?" You spoke in shuttered. Your body become tensed up when he dont replied instead he groaned more. You look around in panic. You quickly jump off from his bed and run to switch on the light.

Without a waste you run back to Luhan. You wide your eyes in furry when you met Luhan's pale face. You drop your knees to the ground as you hold to his arm shaking him a little so that he can open his eyes. "Oppa what happened?!" You asked in panic but Luhan just trembled hardly. You gulp nervously as you roamed your palm to his forehead.

Your eyes widen in terror and you can feel your heart had been twisted when you feel his temperature. "Oppa! You're burning!" You spoke in panic as you took off your hand from his forehead. You hold to his warm hand tightly. "You're sick.. andwae.." you whispered in shuttered while looking to his pale face.

"Ah eotteoghae?!" You yelled in panic as you start to tremble too; in panic. A sudden thought run to your mind. "Maid.." you murmured before looks up to the clock on the wall inside of Luhan's room. The clock shown 4.30 a.m and the maids usually came at 5 a.m.

You huffed frustratedly before thinking another idea. "Think myunghee think! Luhan oppa is in pain now!" You yelled as you close your eyes tightly. In sudden Mr Kyungjae pass your mind.

You open your eyes in thank. You quickly stood up and let Luhan hand go immediately. You looks around looking for Luhan's phone since yours had been left at the living room.

Once you saw his phone in accident on his table work, you quickly ran to it. Without a waste you search for Mr Kyungjae's contact and call him up.

You run back to Luhan with his phone on your left ear. You kneel back at the side of his bed and hold his hand again. You cant stay still with Luhan's condition now and you need to be on his side always.

You sigh in desperated when Mr Kyungjae dont answer your call. You try to call him up again mumbling hoping he would pick it up and luck came to you, he pick it up.

"Yeo-yeoboseyo! Mr Kyungjae! Its me Myunghee!"  

●●●

You stare on Luhan's face with heavy heart. It was like he hold the pain he had now. It was all your fault. You should ask him to take his bath after he get drenched by the rain. It was night and the weather was cold, and besides he dont take his bath ofcourse he'll catch a cold.

The scary cat of you makes Luhan like this. The ego of you makes Luhan fall sick like this. It was all your fault. 

You tighten the hold of you with Luhan's hand more with the thoughts you had. "Im sorry.. It's all my fault. Im really sorry.." you said with full of guilt. It's hurt to see the one you love fall sick like this. You'll feel uncomfortable all over.

A few minutes ago, you told Mr Kyungjae everything and now he's on his way to get to your house soon along bringing a doctor. Thankfully there's Mr Kyungjae, or else you're all in mess.

Suddenly, someone knock the door makes you move your gaze from Luhan to the door. "Myunghee ssi?" You can hear Mr Kyungjae calling your name and that makes you quickly run to open the door after breaking off your hold to Luhan.

"Mr Kyungjae!" You greet him with relieved emotion. There's a man behind him and you're really sure its the doctor. You quickly welcome them so that the doctor can check over Luhan soon.

You stood beside Mr Kyungjae as you stare on what the doctor does to Luhan. He was injecting Luhan with something and you'll bet it's something that can makes Luhan feel better.

After the doctor done checking out Luhan, Mr Kyungjae walks him out after you thanks him up and greet him goodbye.

Once the door closed, you walk to Luhan's way who was now not trembling hardly. Instead he sleeps peacefully like a kid. You smiled at his condition in relieved but still the guilt feeling cant rinse out from you. Still, because of you Luhan passed the pain and you are totally blaming yourself. "Mianhaeyo oppa.." you said sincerely.

♢♢♢

Luhan open his eyes slowly as he moves his body and stretch out himself. He can feel his body aches makes he stops stretching out. He then yawned widely before staring to his ceiling. "I feel like in fire last night. Was it a dream?" He mumbled alone while furrowing his eyebrows.

He then shrugged it off before slowly sat up. He whined in pain when his head spinning badly. He message his forehead a little while gazing out to the side of his bed. His eyes buldge out when he saw your head resting on your arms on his bed, sleeping. 

"how could she end up there?" He said panickly before he shook you gently. "Myunghee yah.." he called repeatedly hoping you awake soon.

You hmed in respond and slowly you open your eyes and sat up straightly. Your right sight was blury so you rubbed your right eye gain a hold from a hand. You stop your did and look up to see Luhan's face. His morning face.

"Don't. It will be gone worse." He said with full of concern. You smile widely at him before you jump up to him; hugging him up. Luhan wide his eyes in surprised at your sudden movement. 

You still plasttered a wide smile on your face. A hug with your love in the morning is the best thing ever. You really hope you will always hugging him like this and no one can apart you from him. No one.

Luhan may seems weird with your sudden hug, but then he hugged you back. His heart told him so. He don't know why but it was cool to have you in his arms. "Hm, why so sudden?" Luhan asked teasingly and you can't help to blush madly. "Aniyo" you mumbled still not releasing yourself from him and besides you are still smiling widely like an idiot.

Luhan chuckles with your reply as he pat your back. "Why are you sleeping on the ground?" He asked again and that question of him makes you froze. Your mind then revising back the last hours ago. Where you ask Luhan to never leave you and where he fall ill after that.

"Mianhae." You murmured lowly but it was loud enough for Luhan to hear since your chin is resting on his shoulder that is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter