School Days

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are now eating your breakfast with Mrs. Xi as usual before both of you went for work and school. Mrs. Xi looks at you curiously when you dont even speak. Usually you always talk non stop and made a stupid joke but today its gone.

'What happened?' Mrs. Xi thought as she keeps on staring at you. 

Suddenly the house telephone rang makes a maid ran to pick it up. Mrs. Xi sigh inside when she saw you just play with the foods on your plate with your fork. She then clears .

"Myunghee dear, whats wrong? Are the foods nasty?" She finally spoke makes you look at her with suprised. "Ah? Nae? A.. aniyo.. aniyo eomma." You replied shuttering and you quickly beam a wide smile. Mrs. Xi just blink on your sudden smile.

"Aigoo.. eomma.. this is really delicious! Its really do! You know the maids cook well.." you continue cheerfully while took a bite of the bacon and chew it happily.

Mrs Xi furrowed her eyebrows; feeling that you hide her something. "Myunghee.. is there something wrong? You know.. you can share it with eomma." Mrs Xi spoke softly make you shook your head repeatedly. "Nothing wrong eomma.. no worries!" You replied giving her your eyesmile.

"But myunghee.." Mrs Xi feel really uncomfortable. Its like she feels you hide something. Before you could make any excuse again, a maid popped out beside Mrs. Xi.

"Jeoseonghabnida Mrs Xi, Mr Xi is on the line.." the maid who pick up the phone told her makes your eyes sparkled. "Oh! Abeoji?!" You said in excitement makes Mrs Xi smiled at your reaction. "Tell him, i will call him back." Mrs Xi replied make you frowned at her words. "Nae ageseubnida.." the maid replied with a bow and then she walks away.

"Waeyo eomma?" You asked with sad tone. "I really want to speak with Abeoji.." you continue and this time you pouted. Mrs Xi giggled as she wipe with a tissue. "I know dear but look at the time, you need to go to the school.." Mrs Xi replied make you look to your watch.

You buldge your eyes by reading the time. "Omo!! Im going now!" You screamed in panic as you drink your milk quick followed by standing up and run to Mrs. Xi giving her a peck of kiss on her cheek. "See you after school eomma! Saranghaeyo!" You shouted while running out.

Mrs Xi smiled at your disappearance. "its great to have you my rainbow.."

♢♢♢

The driver drove you to the school in speed as you told. You sigh softly when you remember how Mrs. Xi knew that you are hiding her something.

'Eomma cant know that i remembered the past. She told me herself that i need to erase that hurt past. I dont want to make her worry. She sacrifies alot for me..' you thought in your mind as you closed your eyes.

♢♢♢

You ran along the school corridors feeling nervous all over your body. It was the first time you went to school late. It was because your daze mood and that dream. You sigh in desperate after remembering it. 

You stood infront of your class door with nervous. How could they react? It must be so embarassing!

You took a deep breath while you hold on to the handle of the door. "I can do this.." you murmured while bitting your lower lips before you twist the handle down and open it. 

You blink your eyes rapidly when you found an empty class infront of you. "Eh? Where is everybody?" You talk to yourself in lost while you walked in to your place, and place your bag to your chair.

Since you seat beside the window, you can see out through the window. You look out through the window and shockly you saw your classmates down there with their sport attire, stretching out.

You wide your eyes and slapped your forehead; for remembering something. "Geurae! The first period is sport lesson! With..." you hang your words and you move your gaze to a teacher; a man that has those big muscles.  "Mr Taecyeon" you continue with a gulp. "Im dead." You murmured.

 

You walk slowly to the field after changing into your spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter