Bukcheon Hanok Village

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You two now arrived at Bukcheon Hanok Village. You took Luhan to Gahoedong-gil that was at the area of Gahoe-dong. There are many sight of hundreds of hanoks clustered together and they are historical place that suit for foreigner to visit the place.

You smile widely when Luhan looks at the hanok houses in amazed. He even touches it and feel it. That was really cute of him for you.

"This is really cool, it's somewhat remind me with the Chinese Traditional house.." he spoke while looking at you. "Oh, they do?" you replied as you walk beside him and touches the hanok house too.

"Yeah.. can we get in?" He asked not looking at you. You giggled with his question makes he looks at you weirdly. "What's funny?" He asked and you smiled at him. "This hanok houses has their owners. We cant get in to someone house as we like dont we?" You told him makes Luhan wide his eyes on you in shocked.

He quickly pulls out his hand and you giggled at his reaction. "i dont know about that.." he replied with 'omg' tone. "We can get in to Rakgojae." You told him and he blinks at you innocently. Ofcourse thats word of it is new for him.

"Rakgojae is a guesthouse for visitors. Unlike other Bukchon hanoks, Rakgojae is surrounded by walls and has a spacious courtyard. The inside of the house has all the modern facilities which overseas guests would expect whilst outside in the courtyard and the courtyard is a beautiful tranquil garden of pine trees and bamboo." You explained fully like an expert. Somewhat like you were recording on variety show.

Luhan gawk at your high knowledge in amuzed. "You're not a high school girl to me seriously.." he said in wowed. You smile in embarass at his words. "Aniyo.. it's just, i love this place so i made more research for it." You told him and he nodded in understood.

"Then, should we go now?" You asked him and he quickly nodded. "Yeah, lets go!" 

 

•••

You two now are standing at the main gate of the Rakgojae house. Luhan looks at it in excited so you do. "Lets get in now!" You spoke in excitement as you cling to his arm and pull him in.

You dont know what are you doing exactly. You just in the term of excitement so you dont care about anything.

Luhan wowed at every part of the courtyard. He roamed his eyes in sparkle and you cant help to giggle at him. "This is really beautiful.." he mumbled still stunned with the place. "Thats right, and! It was peaceful here right?" You spoke in cheerful voice makes Luhan nodded at your words. "Yeah.. this is the place where we can relax.." he replied and you smiled widely. "Thats right.." you mumbled looking around too.

"Oh another couple?" 

Suddenly a voice of an old woman appeared. You two then turned around in suspicious. An old woman with a hanbok stood not far from you two. You wide your eyes in light up when you met eyes with her. "Omo halmeoni!!" You shouted in excitement. Luhan looks at you in lost and back to the old woman.

The old woman blink her eyes to you for awhile before she wide her eyes in light up too. "Oh is that you Myunghee? The one who came before with Mrs Xi?" She asked suprisingly and you reply her with nods. "Nae, thats right!" You said to her and crept a wide smile.

"Wahh.. you've grown up! Oh and you really have a handsome boyfriend!" She spoke in amuzed while slowly walking to you and luhan's way. You wide your eyes in suprised when she said 'you have a handsome boyfiend' untill you realize your hand. Err.

You quickly let go of Luhan's arm and took a step out to the side. "A-aniyo halmeoni! He's not my boyfriend.." you spoke in shuttered as you can feel heat starting to run up to your face.

"Jinj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter