ii. Chorong's Life

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong run along the road still with her palm on . She was crying messily. She sat down on a bench in hurt, shame, disappointed. Anything she can feel and its suffer her alot.

FLASHBACK

Chorong still a high school girl that time and her family are came from poor. They live at a small apartment. Her father works as a mail deliver while her mom was just a housewife.

One day, Chorong's dad had been chosen by a company to be one of their secretary so he often back late because he was being trained. That makes Chorong's mom curious. But Chorong's dad had told his wife that it was work matter but she still curious.

In a night, Chorong's dad had to train late and when he wants to go back home, his boss offer him a ride. He was forced too so he cant help to agreed.

At their apartment, it's the time for Chorong's dad to forced his boss for a cup of tea and thankfully she willing too.

When they get in to the lift, at the same time Chorong's mom back from shopping with her friends. She saw them and quickly jump to a cloncusion that her husband did cheat over her like she ever though a lot of time.

Chorong greet her dad and her dad's boss when they arrived and she invite them to walk in. Accidentally, the boss of Chorong's dad step the tv remote control on the ground and lost her balance.

Chorong looked at her in furry but when her father catch her up he feel relieved but it not last long until the door flung open releaving Chorong's mom which is Mrs Nam.

Mrs Nam wide her eyes in disbelief as Chorong's dad help his boss stood up straightly.

"You're cheating over me?!" Mrs Nam yelled to his husband who his side had another woman. "Aniyo Mrs! I slipped down and accidentally fall over your husband." The woman spoke honestly but Mrs Nam just rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"So this is why you always came late at night and dont gave me any money?!" She continue yelled to her husband. "Aniyo eomma! Appa just--" "you shut up! Dont tell me you're in their side!" Mrs Nam cut Chorong's words and the words that Mrs Nam gave to Chorong makes she wide her eyes in disbelief.

"Eomma." Chorong murmured sadly, disappoint of her mom for not trusting her and her dad.

Her husband massage his forehead before he apologized to the woman beside him. "Im sorry ma'am. I'll see you tommorow." Chorong's dad spoke to the woman with a light bow. The woman nodded at him before taking a glance to Mrs Nam red face.

The woman gonna walk out when suddenly Mrs Nam pulled her hair. Chorong and her dad wide their eyes in disbelief with her did. The woman whined in pain and Mrs Nam husband panickly help them apart.

"You ! You try to seduce my husband?! Hah?!" Mrs Nam yelled out loud while pulling the woman hair more.

"What are you talking about im not!" The woman yelled back struggling to get out from Mrs Nam grip. "Yeobo stop it!" Mrs Nam husband yelled too as he struggling to apart them away.

Chorong even try to help but she just getting pushed down and her head knocked to a table. Her sight become blurry and spinning.

"Chorong ah!" Her dad called panickly but her mom dont even care and just struggling with the woman. They keep on shouting and yelling each other until a time Mrs Nam husband manage to apart them up.

"ENOUGH!!!" He yelled out loud makes they walk a back. They two now are in messed all over and they panted heavily. Mrs Nam glare deadly to the woman while the woman tidy herself back.

"You should punish your wife Mr Park. She's to much!" The woman yelled in angry that make Mrs Nam wide her eyes in disbelief.

"Mworago?! You want to fight back?!" Mrs Nam yelled again and before she could hold the woman, Mr Park pull her back. "I SAID ENOUGH!!" He shouts at his wife and this time his wife shut unhappily. He then apologize to the woman before the woman excuse herself.

Once the door closed, Chorong's dad help her up. "Chorong gwenchana?" He asked in panic. Chorong smile weakly at her dad before nodded. Her dad speechless when blood start forming beside her right eyes. 

He f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter