A Letter

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You let the warm water flows through your body slowly. After being drenched by the rain, Mrs Xi motion you to took your bath quick.

Many thoughts in your head now and its really stressing you out. Still its hard to let Mrs Xi go. She's everything to you after those painful tragedy. You sat on the ground and pulled your knees up.

"How can i let you go eomma? You're everything to me.." you murmured and your heart beating fast when your voice cracked.

Tears flows out from your eyes and you cant help to cries. "Eomma.." you whispered as you buried your face between your knees.

♢♢♢

You were having a dinner with Mrs Xi as usual but now not again. You will have your dinner along with Luhan that is just sitting across you; that makes you nervous to face him up.

You three get along in each other when Luhan tells how his life in China. There is when he through the hard times, funny times, dramatic times and that makes the surrounding of you three change differently. You all laughed, shocked and many expressions more to give on for his reply.

After the great dinner with Mrs Xi and Luhan, you decided to change to your sleep cat outfit and went to sleep. But once your back touch the bed, you cant sleep at all.

Your mind running around. One, about Mrs Xi and secondly Luhan. You smile with the thought of him. He is indeed a nice and charming guy. But well he and you are 8 years different. That's really odd.

He has those eyes of Mrs Xi, pointed nose, kissable lips, cool body and the important thing is, he is really really kind and protective person.

You remebered when he story-telling the time he was in  China and he fliped his hair a bit makes you choked and cough non stop. He panickly gave you his water for you to drink and non stop asking whether you're alright or not. 

It was really an embrassing moment! How can you choked by seeing him fliped his hair a bit? How pathetic you are.

His eyes tells everything. How his eyes shows that he's in panic, how he gave a sincere smile.. those eyes of him is so peaceful to stare and it was exactly the same as Mrs Xi.

You still remember how he try to speak to you and you were struggling to not crack your voice; in nervous nor shy. Its so so embrassing. You usually dont act like this with guys.. but why Luhan? Could it be because he's charming? Or.. you liked him?!

You shook your head repeatedly as you bite your lower lips. "Ani. Stop thinking Luhan oppa myunghee! Its eomma.. its eomma now!" You talk to yourself while sat up. "I need to talk with her." You murmured as you push the blankets away and walks out from your room.

You were gonna walk in to Mrs Xi room when you heard her voice in Luhan's room that is just beside her room. You silently walk to Luhan's door and place your right ear to the door to hear their conversation.

"Are you sure you're going to China tomorrow?" Luhan's voice can be heard. That words of him make you wide your eyes in furry. "To-to-tomorrow?" You shout-whis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter