i. Chorong's Life

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong stood infront of a building with doubt. She looks up at the building in nervous. She took a deep breath before she walk in to the lobby of the building. 

She walks to the asking counter slowly. She can feel her palms getting sweat. "Jo-jogiyo.." she shuttered and a girl at the counter take attention to her. "Nae, may i help you?" She replied politely.

Chorong nodded slightly with a doubt smile. "I.. I need to meet with Mrs Nam" she said nervously. The girl frowned at Chorong in suspicious. "May i know why you want to meet her up?" The girl asked slowly. "I need to talk to her.." Chorong replied back.

"I'm sorry, but Mrs Nam kind of busy and she ca--" "oh please.. i really need to talk to her." Chorong cut the girl's word while looking at the girl with plead eyes. "Im sorry but Mrs Nam is not an ordinary person. She wont meet with someone that doesnt have any relation with the company." The girl explained in apologize.

"10 minutes will be take. Please Miss.." Chorong still plead to her anyway. "Im sorry you cant" the girl reject back. Even though the girl reject Chorong's plead, Chorong stubbornly still pleading anyway and they two are loud there in the lobby.

A woman with sunglasses walks in along with 2 men with bodyguard outfit behind her. She frowned when Chorong and the girl voices echoing the hall. She huffed frustratedly before she walk towards them after giving the men sign to get out now. 

Once the girl saw the woman, she quickly shut and bowed lighly to her. That sudden react from the girl makes Chorong turn her way to the back. 

Once the woman face to face with Chorong, she open her sunglasses and stare at her with annoyed while Chorong stare at the woman infront her too with sharp eyes.

"Jeosonghabnida Mrs Nam, but this girl she really want to meet you up. I try to n--" "follow me" the woman which is Mrs Nam cut the girl words and start walking to the lift. The girl sigh in frustrated as she turn her gaze to Chorong. "please follow her now." She said makes Chorong nodded at her and bowed lightly to her. Chorong then took a deep breath before she follow Mrs Nam up. 

The atmosphere in the lift was so quiet. Chorong cant stop playing with her fingers in impatient while Mrs Nam just stood there calmly.

Once the lift open, Mrs Nam start to walk out first before followed by Chorong. Soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter