Carelessness

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You feel relieved when the guard let you in. Now you were running to your class in hurry. You really hope your teacher won't mad even though ofcourse she/he mad. You're late but just please don't. 

You are now already infront of your class door. You tidy yourself well before took a deep breath. "Jebal.." you whispered before holding to the handle of the door with your right hand while your other hand raise on the door to knock. 

Before you could knock, the door flung open makes you wide your eyes in surprised while your teacher gasp in shocked while looking at you in disbelief. "Jung sonsaengnim.. a-annyeongahaseyo." You said bowing to her with shaky voice.

Your classmates start turn to you and Jung saeng in curious after hearing your voice. Jung saeng is your math teacher and looks like her expression not good. Uh oh.

"Shin Myunghee what got into you? You never came late before in my class." Jung saeng spoke in strict makes you gulped in nervous. "I-I um. I woke up late today.." you lied. The fact is because you're wasting your time hearing Luhan's and Chorong's conversation and ran up halfly to school.

Jung saeng sigh in disappointed. "Even you're always focusing when im teaching and get full marks on my subject, I still need to punished you." That words of Jung saeng makes you wide your eyes in disbelief. "Im sorry Myunghee, but rules is the rules. Make sure you're in detention class at break time."  Jung saeng continue and your wide eyes turn to it's own self back while you nodded slowly in obeyed before you droop your head.

"You can seat now." Jung saeng told you and you nodded again, bowing at her before you walks in. Jung saeng looks at your back with a sigh before she continue heads out.

You hate it when your classmates look at you like if you just kill someone and now they did it. They whispered in each other makes you sigh softly.

You sat on your place and Boren who infront of you quickly turn to you. "What happened?! You lied right? Tch I never heard a phrase before that you woke up late." She said while you open your bag and took your note book to write down the notes that on the whiteboard. 

"I'll tell you when school ends." You told her while holding to your pen. Boren stare at you who now flipping your note book pages with frown. 

"Aish. Dont follow what Jung saeng said. Just skip the detention class and we hide behind the school." Boren replied with a grin makes you look up at her. "Boren, I can't do that." You replied makes Boren scoffed at you. "Neo jinjja." She murmured frustratedly.

Jung saeng then came back with papers on her arms. Boren then point her index finger to you. "I will find you after school." She treats with creepy eyes makes you giggled at her. "Yeee.." you replied playfully before Boren turn back to the front.

"In my hand, there's a homework for you. It's contain 50 questions of mathemathic." Jung saeng spoke makes the whole classroom wide their eyes in disbelief, even you. "I need it back next week." she continue before giving the papers away to your classmates. 

"And surely it must be complete. If not, stand on your table till my class ends." She continue while glaring over Boren who gawk in disbelief.

You sigh in frust before you continue writing down the notes.

●●●

Luhan was biting his pen and he is now in his office. His mind run to Chorong. He wants to know how was Chorong now but he can't waste his time to look over her. He likes that girl. He wants to protect her and he hate it by seeing her in pain. Especially when she cried.

Suddenly someone knock on the door makes Luhan snapped off from his thought and put his pen down while clearing his throat. "Come in." He said and automatically the door flung open releaving Mrs Xi's secretary and ofcourse now she'll be Luhan's. 

"Ah Yookyung ssi." Luhan greets makes Yookyung bowed in respect and head in after closing the door. She was bringing a file and she puts the file on Luhan's table makes Luhan looks down on it.

"A company wants to make a project with us to build a hotel near the jeju island. They want a collaboration Mr" Yookyung explained makes Luhan open the file while nodding motioning her to continue.

"It was their company profiles and their success projects that they had before with other companies as well. I made a researched and so far they can be trusted.." Yookyung continue makes Luhan nodded while browsing the papers in the file.

"The agreement form also inside the file. If you interested, I will arranged the meeting soon." Yookyung talks again. "Nam Enterprise.." Luhan murmured when he looks at the company name.

●●●

Woohyun rewind back where he talked to Chorong yesterday. He really hopes that she'll came to meet him up. He feels really guilty. Her mom was here working as his assistant and she abandon her own daughter? That was a cruel thing ever.

He even thought how his dad met with Chorong's mom. She was such a materialistic. Woohyun sigh heavily before messagi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter