Take Care

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You whinced in pain while slowly open your eyes as you can feel your body sore. You fall asleep on the ground last night. You sat up feeling your head spinning. Before you could stood up, you found a letter beside you. Someone must slide it through the door hole. 

'Mama asked me to give you this. She dont want to disturb you since you asleep-Luhan'

You read the stick note in your heart. Why was suddenly Mrs Xi gave you a letter? You can feel your heart twist. Hopefully it's nothing.

Without any waste, you open the letter to see Mrs Xi handwriting on it. You took a deep breath before you start to read it in your heart.

Dear my rainbow Myunghee,

My dear, you are my rainbow. You light me up with your beautiful colors if I cried since we met. How your cute little fingers wiped away my tears. It was such a touching thing for me.

By reading those you can feel your eyes filled up. You gulped before you start reading it in your heart.

How is Luhan? Can you make a difference with his kid photoes that i showed you? He changed more handsome and cuter right? He's my son after all.. 

You giggled lightly with that. Yes, Luhan did change alot. But his eyes don't.

I know you must be has a feeling with him dont you? I can see it in your eyes how you stare at him for the first time and how you struggled yourself to cover your shyness. Myunghee, I've been through teenage time and that is what it calls an interest. 

"E-eomma.." you murmured with shuttered as you smile bitterly. How could she teased you by writing? You blink a bit and that makes tears falling down from your eyes to the paper.

Don't worry, I'm not mad if you have interest on him. In reverse, i was so glad! Even though you two have much age difference, I want you to be my son partner Myunghee.

You wide your eyes in suprised on the words of 'i want you to be my son partner'. You was so speechless but really happy in the deep of your heart. You then continued.

So please make him fall for you since he already makes you fall for him. He surely gonna protect you well Myunghee. I trust him alot. He will be there with you no matter what and he promised himself. Tell me as fast as possible if he breaks his promise. I know what to do.

You giggled again because Mrs Xi is acting like a queen that advice to her princess. A queen that really concern of her princess. You shook your head with a smile before you continues.

I need to go to China today. I'm sorry it was all in sudden. I can't help it was an urgent. Your Abeoji can't handle the works himself. He needs me or Luhan to help him up. Even his other workers cant. Luhan need to took my place here to make our company more bigger since he has more experience. He also been trains well. So I hope you understand. It for us after all. Our family including you dear. You are our family.

You gulped with 'you are our family'. You do. Yes you do. But in your blood there's no Xi's family blood. '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter