New Feeling

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your phone rings noisily beside you makes you furrowed your eyebrows. It wasn't the alarm but it's an upcoming call. You shifted your position by hugging your pillow to distract the noise but it's not worth it. You shifted again this time closing your ears with the pillow but still can hear the phone ringing, ofcourse. You groan in annoyed before taking your phone lazily. You open your eyes slowly to look at the id caller.

'Nam Woohyun' 

You furrowed your eyebrows more. Why is he calling in 6 a.m. right now? You feel lazy to think anything. You couldn't sleep last night because of the tragedy. Once you could sleep now there's a disturbance. You sighed in relief when he ended the call. You feel glad for not hearing whatever he wants to say. You throw your phone aside and hug your pillow back to continue your sleep. Not long your phone rings again. You frowned again while lazily humming. You feel so sleepy that you really lazy to answer the phone. It keeps on ringing though and its got you groaning again. You grabbed your phone and just when you want to accept the call, it's already hang up. 

You look at your screen with a frown. 2 missed calls from Woohyun. You huffed lightly before throw your phone to the side and pull your blanket up to your head to sleep back. A few seconds later, your phone rings back. You sighed in annoyance before removing your blanket harshly making your hair covers your face messily. You grabbed your phone and answer it immediately. "I dont care that you're older than me but I'm trying to sleep here! It's early in the morning! Why must you call me now?!" You spoke loudly ofcourse with annoyed tone in it. 

In the other line, there's silent. You furrowed your eyebrows. You let out a frustrated sigh. "Yabuseyo? Are you there?" You spoke again. "Uh.." the other line spoke. You froze in your place as you quickly check the id name on your phone. That 'uh' is not belong to Woohyun you're sure and Bam! It is not Woohyun. You gasped in panic before placing your phone back to your ear. "Lu-Luhan oppa.." you shuttered nervously. You bite your bottom lips when you heard him replying. "I'm sorry if i disturb your sleep." You closed your eyes while muttering 'pabo' repeatedly but not too loud so that Luhan won't heard it. 

You couldn't believe that Luhan called you in the morning especially Sunday but more, it's Luhan who called. "O-oppa mi-mianhaeyo.. i don't mean it.. jinjjayo! I thought you're someone else.." you in shuttered said while biting your fist nervously. You can feel Luhan on the other line smiled. "Having a hard time to sleep?" You nodded slowly even though you know he couldn't see it. 'Yes and it's because of the previous day' that's the words you want to say but well it won't slip easily through your mouth.

Luhan hummed in the line makes you wake up from your thought. "Well, i thought i want to take you out. To accompany me for a jog.." Luhan spoke after. You stared to the air with sparkle eyes. Jogging together with Luhan in the morning? How you wanted to! You want to be in his side all day long remember? You want to stay forever in his side. "Well then, just take a good rest. Calm your mind. I'll be hanging now." He continued his words after a long pause. You got yourself wide your eyes with his words. "A-ani oppa wait!" You yelled out immediately before Luhan could hang up. Realizing your attitude, your cheeks flushed a little even though Luhan is not infront of you. You clears your throat slightly. "Umm.. mianhaeyo oppa for the sudden yell.. bu-but! I want to accompany you.." you replied shyly. You bite your bottom lips in embarassement when you can hear Luhan chuckling in the line.

"If you want to..." he said pausing for awhile. "Then let's go." He continued. You smile widely with his words before nodding repeatedly like a child. "Okay then! I'm going to prepare!" You said excitedly before hang up the call and go and get a quick bath. You put yourself a grey sweat pants and a green singlet along with a grey jacket. You tie your hair to a high ponytail and apply some sun protection to your face and skin. You wear your socks and grab a small towel to wipe your sweats later on. You glance over to your reflection in the mirror with a big smile. "Okay, all done!" you said excitedly. You stare to the necklace that Luhan gave for you on your neck. You give it a smile before zipping your jacket up making the necklace closed. 

You walk down to the living room hall after and notice Luhan. He wears a grey short pants and a blue jacket with a blue t-shirt in. He looks so handsome even with the sport attire he wore. You shyly walk to his way after you woke up from love struck. Luhan who accidentally turn to your way and catch your figure walk to his way smiled. He always smiled whenever he saw you more when you're with him. It feels like all his burdens are gone.

When you arrived infront of him, you give him a shy smile. You feel embarass in different ways. It was because you accidentally mistaken him as Woohyun and yelled at him in the line. Also because he looks like a charming teenager with that sports attire. "You're ready? Go and grab some breakfast first." He asked makes you look at the dining table way before back to him. "How about you oppa?" You asked. He smiled at you. Can he please stop smiling because his smile drive you mad. But it's better. You like this side of him than the previous day. The gentle and kind Luhan. "I have it already. I'll wait, take your time." He answered gently. You nodded at him and smile after. "I'll be back quick." You said before you jogs to the dining room and have a glass of milk and a slice of bread.

Not long you jogs back to Luhan. You just can't wait to be with him. Luhan who saw you, stood up from the couch and look at you with his eyebrows up. "Wow that's a quick one." He said after you got yourself standing infront of him. You smile sheepishly at him. "I told you I'll be back quick. " you said makes Luhan narrowed his eyes to you. "Did you have your breakfast or no?" Luhan curious whether you just acted because it was really quick like a blink of eyes. You pouted at his way because he doubt your words. "I am. If you don't believe it you can ask the maids there." you said with a tone of sulk there. Well there because Luhan don't believe in you.

Luhan let out a chukcle with your words. He messed your bangs playfully when you pouted. There you go Luhan who loves to messed your bangs. He can't help it either, you look adorable in his eyes. You look at him still pouting. "Okay, okay i believe in you. Just making sure you have your breakfast or else you're going to faint later." He said makes you blink at him numerous time. "Aren't we just jogging?" You asked and Luhan nodded with your words. "Well, i won't faint then even though i don't take my breakfast." You said to him innocently. Luhan smiled with your words again. Why must be everything you said adorable for him? "Ga ja.." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter