The Little Girl

Adopt Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This little girl are seating alone under a tree playing with her teddy bear. There are also cooking materials toy with her. She did the fry thing and taps her teddy bear. "Mr. Fluff, are you hungry?" She spoke; asking her teddy bear. "Oh wait! Im gonna serve it for you soon. The fried rice are ready!" She spoke with her cute little voice.

She then put the small pan that contain grassess to a small plate of her toy and put a cute fork and spoon on it and held it to the teddy bear. "Tada! Fried rice special for you Mr. Fluff! Eat fully, i will make some drink for you!" She spoke again and then she put the small plate down and took a small cup toy and a spoon and act as she stir the drink.

"Mr. Fluff, i would like to open my own cafe when i grown up.. and i will always open my cafe door for you to attend everyday!! I'll cook delicious things for you! Everyday!!" She said with full of excitement.

She then held the cup down as she frown and tilt her head to the side cutely. "Mr. Fluff, wont you eat? Oh! Could it be.. you want me to feed you?" She asked the non living things beside her with a giggle. "Arraseo.. i will feed you.." she continue with a wide smile that form her eyes to an eyesmile.

She feed the teddy bear fakely while giggling and mumbling about her dreams until suddenly she heard someone crying. She stop 'feeding' the teddy bear as she looks around and saw a woman facepalming herself that is sitting on a bench that is not far from the kid.

The kid then turn to the teddy bear back. "Mr. Fluff.. did you see that? Someone is crying!" She said in suprised while pointing towards the woman. "We should comfort that aunt. My eomma always told me that we cant let anyone cries. Let's go!" she continue while standing up and pull her teddy bear to her embrace; walking to the crying woman.

The kid is now a few step from the woman but she stops for awhile staring at the woman with her pity eyes. She then turn her gaze to her teddy bear "pity her.. she must be so sad.. let's cheer her up! We can do it! Fighting!" She spoke while smiling widely with her right fist pumping in the air. She then continue walks to the crying woman.

The woman who feels someone approaching her slowly put down her palms and met with the kid face infront of her. The kid smiles forming her eyesmile as she bowed makes the woman looks at her in lost. "Aunt, why did you cried? A beautiful girl like aunt not suit to cry.. please smile.." the kid spoke as she run her small tiny fingers to the woman right cheek and wipe all her tears.

The woman stare at her in touch for awhile before she burst her tears out again and pull the kid to her embrace. The kid starlet when she feels the woman shaking; crying silently.

"Mianhaeyo aunt.. i just want to comfort you but not to make you cry more.." the kid spoke with sad tone makes the woman shook her head and pulls out from the hug. She then wipe her tears and form to a smile.

"I appreciate it dear.. gomawo.. look? I stop crying wasn't i?" The woman spoke with cracked voice but she smile sweetly to the kid. The kid slowly smile widely while nodding her head repeatedly.

Giggles of kids suddenly ruin them and the kid saw 2 girls around her age are eating an ice cream each. She looks at the kids with jealous because of the ice cream. The woman who notice the kid eyes who staring at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter