Crazy

You're the Potion to my Cauldron

"Don’t make yourself lonely anymore, find your hidden self in the world before you tonight"

4minute - Crazy

 

On this, original peaceful, Friday morning, Yoongi awoke from his slumber because of a loud cry and an even louder bang.

“HALLOWEEN!”

Suddenly, multiple variations of Wildfire Whiz-Bangs went off in their dorm with colourful dragons setting their bed curtains on fire and sparklers spelling out profanities everywhere, one spelling DIMWIT right next to Yoongi’s bed.

“What the ?!” Himchan yelled from his bed, a shockingly pink sleeping mask hanging around his neck, “Who did this?”

A dragon flew right around his head and Himchan cried out rather unmanly.

“Kill it kill it kill it!”

“Shut up Himchan,” Taekwoon announced from the third bed, sending a murderous glare in his direction.

Right at this moment a burning curtain fell on his bed and set his duvet on fire. Taekwoon stared at it for a second before swinging his wand.

“Aguamenti.”

Water flooded not only his bed but also the rest of the room, dripping down the now extinguished curtains and leaving all their duvets wet and soaked with water. Taekwoon shrugged and curled up in his duvet again.

“Wow thanks a lot,” Himchan snapped, “You wetted my sleeping mask. This is real silk, you know?”

Taekwoon, buried in his pillows, didn’t reply. A sparkler spelled DOOFUS right in Himchan’s face.

“What’s going on in here?”

Yifan, the seventh-year prefect and head boy, poked his head inside the room.

“Someone set Wildfire Whiz-Bangs off in our room,” Yoongi rolled his eyes and dried his duvet with his wand, “Celebration of Halloween I assume.”

“Ah, probably Byun Baekhyun,” Yifan rolled his eyes, “He did the same thing last year to our room. I never knew the motto on Halloween is play as many pranks as possible. Need help to get rid of those things?”

“No thanks,” Yoongi flipped his wand and the sparklers, spelling SPIT in the air, disappeared, and after another flip the dragons also vanished.

“Why didn’t you do this before?” Himchan spluttered while struggling with his wet duvet, “Also, I’m going to kick that Byun Baekhyun’s . Isn’t he a fifth year? How dares he?”

Yoongi flipped his wand another time and dried Himchan’s duvet. “Leave that to me.”

The other only grumbled incoherent words.

Down at the great hall, Yoongi was greeted by huge sized pumpkins in every corner and small sized ones decorating the tables. Scared first years tried to sit as far as possible away from alarmingly true to life looking stuffed spiders.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and flicked one of said spiders out of his way, which accidentally hit a student’s head.

“Sorry,” he mumbled absently.

“U-um,” the boy turned around and blushed, “It’s alright...”

“Oh,” Yoongi tilted his head, “Park Jimin, right?”

“Yes um,” the other seemed incredibly flustered, “How are you?”

“Fine, thanks,” Yoongi chuckled, “No need to be so nervous.”

“Uh, ok,” Jimin shifted his weight awkwardly.

“I still have your scarf though,” Yoongi suddenly remembered, “Are you free tonight?”

“What?” Jimin bit his lower lip, “I mean sure, of course.”

“Let’s meet after dinner then,” Yoongi said, “Have a nice Halloween.”

“Y-you too!” Jimin said quickly and then strut away in the direction of Hufflepuff’s table.

Yoongi smiled to himself and walked down to the Slytherin table, quickly spotting a significant redhead.

Yoongi reached out and smacked the back of the student’s head. “Detention.”

“Um,” Baekhyun quickly lowered his head, “I’m sorry.”

Yoongi knew he wasn’t but it’s not like he cared about that now.




Professor Binns was said to be the most boring teacher Hogwarts ever had and so it wasn’t really a surprise that Professor McGonagall finally got him a replacement. Well, from first to fifth year the students still had to endure Professor Binns’ rather interesting lessons but from sixth year on Professor Grogan was holding the class.

Professor Grogan was a tall woman in her midst thirties who wore her long auburn hair always in a braid down her back. Her dark black eyes looked fierce but reality, she was probably one of the nicest teachers Hogwarts ever had.

“Good morning class,” Professor Grogan greeted them with a smile on her face, “Did you enjoy your Halloween breakfast? I was so impressed actually!”

Yoongi, who actually liked Professor Binns’ relaxing lessons, piled his books up and rested his chin on them. He was so ready for another nap but Professor Grogan with her shrill voice made that almost impossible.

“I decided on doing a special Halloween class!” Professor Grogan announced loudly and clapped her hands, “Actually, as some sort of project, I decided to make you present the Battle of Hogwarts to the class!”

The students, before listening with moderate interest, now immediately straightened.

“So,” Professor Grogan smiled, apparently pleased with the attention she got, “We have certain groups and certain key characters. I want all of you to choose either one group or one character and then present their actions and their outcome in the battle.”

She flicked her wand and small tags with names on them appeared on the blackboard.

“Now come on, pick your favourite!”

There was excited hustling of students and some quickly ran to the front, grabbing tags with “Harry Potter”, “Order of the Phoenix” or even “Lord Voldemort”.

Yoongi yawned and grabbed the tag with “Voldemort’s allies”.

“Mate,” Jackson leaned over and pouted dramatically, “I wanted that tag. You know, I have historical background with that.”

“Historical background?” Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

“Look here, I read it in the book,” Jackson pointed at one page of A History of Magic, “See, some of those people even came from Hong Kong. And I am from Hong Kong!”

“Wow congrats,” Yoongi rolled his eyes and handed him the tag, “Here you go.”

He took another one, “DA members”, and went back to his seat. The chapter about the Battle of Hogwarts wasn’t that detailed so apparently he had to improvise on that one.

“My tag is Harry Potter,” Hoseok announced loudly and grinned, “The Boy Who Lived. You know, he’s practically the hero of this whole battle. First, he appeared in Hogwarts and started the revolution against the Death Eaters teaching there. Then, he started the battle in which outcome he defeated Lord Voldemort. Harry Potter is practically the boss.”

“Impressive report Mr. Jung,” Professor Grogan didn’t even sound sarcastic, “Who’s next?”

“I am. My tag is the Order of the Phoenix,” Seokjin said and showed it to the class, “Founded by Albus Dumbledore in the late 1970s to fight against Lord Voldemort and the Death Eaters it played a crucial part in the First Wizarding War. Reconvened in 1995 after Lord Voldemort’s return, they fought in several battles and finally led to victory in the Battle of Hogwarts. They won lots of duels and defeated Death Eaters such as Bellatrix Lestrange. Several members of the order were killed, like Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks, but the Order won next to Harry Potter in the end.”

“Also very good!” Professor Grogan clapped her hands.

Also?” Seokjin mumbled and sat back down.

“Now it’s my turn!” Jackson grinned and went to the front, “I have Voldemort’s allies! This means all of the Death Eaters of course, but there were also people who weren’t technically Death Eaters but still supported Lord Voldemort’s goals. Some of them even came from Hong Kong! Seriously like, I never knew people from all over the world supported those idiotic goals. But all of those people got arrested in the end. Some of the Death Eaters even got killed. Last year, the Ministry of Magic officially declared that all of Voldemort’s allies involved in the battle of Hogwarts got arrested. Isn’t it awesome?”

“This was a very nice presentation Mr. Wang,” Professor Grogan smiled at him, “Who’s next then? Mr. Min?”

Yoongi rolled his eyes and grabbed his tag. “I have the DA members. The DA members basically started the Battle of Hogwarts because of Harry Potter’s return. They started the revolution and faced the Death Eaters and Lord Voldemort, even though they were only students.  I think the DA members are great role models for us. They’re the same age as us and didn’t hesitate a bit fighting against something so dangerous.”

“Very good,” Professor Grogan nodded pleased, “Good work Mr. Min. Five points for Slytherin.”

“Why does he get points for that?” Seokjin protested, “He barely talked a minute!”

“I like his message,” Professor Grogan smiled, “So, Miss Leeker, what about you now?”




Yoongi sat down on Slytherin’s table next to Himchan and Caroline, the latter with her arms wrapped around a white fluffball.

“Are you bringing that cat to dinner now, too?” he furrowed his brows.

“Merlin doesn’t want to be alone at the common room,” Caroline pressed her lips together.

“I see,” Yoongi shrugged and reached out for a bowl of pumpkin soup.

The dinner at Halloween was always something extraordinary, even more than breakfast. The candles, usually spending warm light over the hall, seemed reduced and long shadows from the enormous pumpkins gave the great hall a kind of scary atmosphere. The first years seemed frozen on their seats, staring at their surroundings with panic stricken eyes. The ghosts were all present, flying around and scaring students, and Yoongi was glad the Bloody Baron didn’t stop for a small talk.

“What’s up with that?” Chaerin, the head girl of Hogwarts, suddenly leaned over and pointed at the yellow scarf on Yoongi’s lap, “Trying to switch to the Hufflepuffs?”

“No,” Yoongi shrugged, “Just need to give it back to someone.”

“Oh? Who?” Baekhyun cackled, but quickly ducked his head when he noticed Himchan’s murderous glare.

“A Hufflepuff obviously,” Yoongi rolled his eyes and took a sip of his pumpkin juice.

“You have Hufflepuff friends?” Himchan asked and sounded pretty flabbergasted, “Why?”

“I wouldn’t quite say we’re friends,” Yoongi said slowly.

“Not friends –“ Himchan paused and then grinned, looking exactly like the cheshire cat, “Oho! Does that mean what I think it means?”

“What?” Yoongi frowned at him, “Hand me the beans.”

“Lazy ,” Himchan dropped bowl of beans rather unceremoniously on his plate which caused them to spill all over the table, “You were going to keep that boy a secret, weren’t you?”

“What are you talking about? And when did I say it was a boy?” Yoongi swung his wand and the beans flew back in their bowl.

“Oh please,” Himchan rolled his eyes, “With all that pretty girls in our house, Chaerin, Krystal, Caroline, and you never showing any interest, we all grew suspiciously over the years.”

“That’s true though,” Chaerin leaned over and grinned, “You don’t want to tell us something, do you?”

Yoongi was about to protest when suddenly someone poked his back.

“U-um,” a shy voice piped up, “Hi Min Yoongi.”

The Slytherins all simultaneously turned their heads and Himchan started cackling immediately.

“Hi Jimin,” Yoongi said and shoved Himchan’s face away.

“A-actually I can’t meet you after dinner,” Jimin stuttered and stared at his feet, “I mean I, uh, have that homework to do, so I w-was just about to go to our common room and um –“

“I’ll go with you,” Yoongi offered and stood up, “I’m done with dinner anyway.”

Himchan started humming something which sounded suspiciously like one of those cheesy love songs he always listens to and Baekhyun almost choked on his pumpkin juice from laughing. Chaerin on the other hand gave him a thumbs-up and even Caroline giggled.

“Uh,” Jimin blushed and noticed all Slytherins staring at him, “Thank you…”

You charmed the heart right out of me,“ Himchan chirped and the other Slytherins emerged in stifled laughter.

“Ignore them,” Yoongi mumbled and quickened his steps.

“O-ok,” Jimin bit his lower lip and dared one last glance back which earned him several winks of the other students.

Slytherins surely were weird.

“You d-don’t have to go with me the whole way to our common room though,” Jimin said flustered, “I mean, you can give me the scarf right now and –“

“You don’t want me to go with you?” Yoongi asked.

“N-no!” Jimin cried out and felt his cheeks colouring, “I mean, if it doesn’t bother you …”

Yoongi chuckled and followed Jimin down the first floor. “It doesn’t bother me at all.”

Jimin turned around, as if to say something, when suddenly his eyes widened and a squeak left his lips. The next second, he already lay flat on the floor, flailing his arms in the air.

“Uh,” Jimin winced, “That hurt.”

Yoongi blinked at him, curious about how someone could look so cute while simply slipping, before his brain kicked in.

“Here,” he offered the younger a hand, “What is with this floor anyway..? It’s all wet.”

“Thank you,” Jimin’s whole face was beet red by now and he quickly straightened his robes, “I guess there was a flood or something…”

Yoongi furrowed his brows while he glanced down the corridor, which really looked like a flood happened not too long ago. Water puddles were all over the floor, apparently coming from the door of a girls’ bathroom.

Weird.

“U-uh, there’s Xero,” Jimin suddenly interrupted his thoughts, “We’re close to our common room anyway, so I’ll just go with him …”

“Sure,” Yoongi nodded absently and handed him the yellow scarf, “Here you go.”

“B-bye,” Jimin stuttered and then strolled off in the direction of his friend.

Yoongi’s gaze was still glued on the mysterious water puddles and he didn’t hesitate for a second but pushed the door to the girls’ bathroom open. The sight inside made his jaw drop.

The washbasins were scattered all over the floor, broken into small pieces, obviously violently pulled out of the walls. Water was sputtering from the now broken taps, flooding the whole floor. The stalls seemed destroyed from a smashing spell and the toilet bowls were broken right in the middle.

Yoongi stared at the scene in disbelief. What the hell happened in here..?


 

So, after a chapter full of NamJin with crazy Ravenclaws, I decided to write a chapter full of Yoongi with crazy Slytherins. I hope you liked this too?

Feel free to leave your thoughts ^^

xxx