Stop Stop It

You're the Potion to my Cauldron

"When you look into my eyes with that smile, I want to go hug you with all of my guts"

Got7 - Stop Stop It

 

 

“So, tell me.”

A hand gripping his shoulder tightly startled Namjoon and before he knew it, he was suddenly flung around and found himself staring at a girl with long, curly hair and sparkling eyes.

“Steph.” he tilted his head and stuffed his books in his bag, “What’s up?”

“You tell me what’s up!” Stephanie puffed her cheeks and hurried to walk by his side, “I told you to plan a great date, but you didn’t really say anything about it yet. I can't wait forever!”

“Well,” Namjoon twirled his wand in his hands and tried to think of something real quick, “Uh what if we,” he paused as a banner caught his eye, “What if we have our next date at Hogsmeade?”

“Hogsmeade?” Stephanie furrowed her brows.

“I’ll buy you your favourite candy at Honeydukes,” Namjoon said, “And whatever you want from the Three Broomsticks.”

“Hmm.” Stephanie shrugged, “Not the most original but I appreciate the effort.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Namjoon grumbled, “This is a great plan for a date. I’ll probably spend tons of galleons that day!”

“Well,” Stephanie tilted her head, “It’s your duty. Do I need to remind you what you said after last year’s Christmas Ball and quite a few shots of chocolate liqueur? Stephanie, you are the prettiest girl at Hogwarts –

“Steph …”

I would be soooo happy if you allow me to take you on as many dates as possible,” Stephanie continued mercilessly, “I want to spend my whoooole life with you, I want –“

“Ok ok,” Namjoon quickly interrupted her, “I’ll buy you a new quill. An expensive one. You need a new one, right?”

“Aw, too kind!” Stephanie grinned and patted his arm, “I’ll gladly accept your date invitation then. You should consider yourself lucky by the way. Lots of boys already asked me out.”

“Lots of boys?” Namjoon chuckled and twirled his wand in his hands again, “Name at least one.”

“Um … Yoo Youngjae?” Stephanie mumbled and stared at some random spot in the mass.

“Yoo Youngjae?” Namjoon laughed, “The Chaser in your Quidditch team? Don’t kid me, everyone knows he’s head over heels for –“

Right at that moment, the wand in his hand shot a random purple flame at a nearby first year – which happened to knock him off.

“Blimey…!”

The friends of the first year immediately started screaming and pointing at Namjoon with wide eyes.

“Murderer! Murderer!

“Namjoon, what did you do?” Stephanie asked him, horrified, and rushed to kneel down next to the little boy.

“It was an accident!” Namjoon protested while shaking the boy’s shoulder, “Yah, wake up! Come on, wake up!”

“Murderer! Murderer!”

“The !” Namjoon snapped, “He’s not dead!”

“Out of the way, I’m a prefect!” a voice came from the end of the hallway and the students quickly stepped aside, “Out of the way!”

Namjoon looked up, his hands still on the boys shoulders. A furious looking boy with light brown hair made his way to them.

“What happened here?” he spat and pointed at the knocked-out boy on the floor and then Namjoon, “Did you hex a defenceless first year?!”

“What?! No!” Namjoon spluttered, “I was just randomly twirling my wand and accidentally hit him with a spell.”

“You were randomly twirling your wand?!” a vein popped on the prefect’s neck, “Are you a retard or something?”

“Seokjin, calm down!" Stephanie stepped from behind the first year’s friends to whom she apparently talked to, “It was an accident.”

“That doesn’t look like an accident to me!” Seokjin pointed accusingly at the boy, “You put his life at risk!”

“I only stunned him!” Namjoon protested.

“Yeah. No worries there Seokjin, he’ll awaken soon.” Stephanie reassured the distressed prefect and patted the boy’s cheek.

“But who knows what could have happened!” Seokjin prodded Namjoon's chest with a finger, “House.” he demanded.

“Um, Gryffindor..?”

“Well wasn’t that obvious,” Seokjin snorted, “20 points off Gryffindor then. You’re lucky that’s all.”

Namjoon tried to protest but it didn’t look like Seokjin was the type to argue with. Stephanie always told him her partner was a bit more … strict with the rules and looks like she wasn’t exaggerating.

“W-what happened..?” the small first year on the floor suddenly winced as his eyelids fluttered open.

“Don’t worry, everything’s alright.” Stephanie smiled and helped him to stand, “There was just a small accident.”

Namjoon blinked and Seokjin shoved his ribs with his elbow. “Apologize.”

“Oh, sure,” Namjoon grinned and patted the boy’s back, “I’m sorry, kiddo.”

“U-uh,” the first-year stuttered, “O-ok.”

Seokjin didn’t look pleased at all.

“Well would you look at that! I’m already late for Charms,” Namjoon laughed and tugged on one of Stephanie’s curls, “I’ll tell you the details about our date later then. Cheerio!”

Seokjin stared at him flabbergasted and then turned to Stephanie. “So … this is your boyfriend?”

“He’s not,” Stephanie said quickly, “We’re just going on dates.”

“Still,” Seokjin said, “You have bad taste.”




Jungkook was late. They had Quidditch training until what seemed like forever last night and none of his so-called friends in his dorm room woke him up when he overslept. He stuffed his face with toast as quickly as possible and the Gryffindor table was already almost empty. Great.

He ran down the green hill, the book tightly in his grip and his cloak hanging low on his shoulders, revealing a messily buttoned up black shirt.

The other students were already gathered around something Hagrid was apparently showing them.

“I’m sorry,” Jungkook said when he finally reached them, bowing quickly, “I overslept.”

“Don’t worry, just find yourself a partner!” Hagrid said and gave him a pat on the shoulder which almost made him kiss the grass.

“A partner?” Jungkook asked, confused.

“Your new project is going to be in a team of two!” Hagrid announced proudly, “Everyone already found a partner and a kneazle.”

“A what?” Jungkook furrowed his brows and stared at the creatures the other students were trying to tame.

“Read your book, boy,” Hagrid growled, “Now, find yourself a partner, okay?”

Jungkook nodded, scanning through the pages of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in search for those kneazles. Yugyeom, the newest addition to their Quidditch team, wasn’t taking Care of Magical Creatures because somehow he thought Study of Ancient Runes was more interesting and the other Gryffindors seemed to already have found partners.

Jungkook tried to look cool, he was the golden Jeon Jungkook after all. He glanced at the cat like creatures with big ears that his fellow students were working with. The kneazles definitely looked interesting with their weirdly coloured fur, sharp teeth, lion’s tail and observant eyes that looked like they were up to no good. After witnessing the past few creatures Hagrid had presented to them, he was cetain that these creatures were hiding something that could potentially kill him.

Almost everyone seemed to have found a partner already but finally after some searching, Jungkook spotted a boy with light purple coloured hair. He crouching in the distance, away from the rest, with a reddish brown-speckled kneazle in his arms. Jungkook never saw him before so apparently, he was a Ravenclaw.

“Um, would you mind if we work as a team?” Jungkook asked slowly and took a step closer to the boy, fixing his cloak while doing so.

The boy looked up, giving him a blank stare, and then focused back on the kneazle in his arms. “Do you like magical creatures?”

“Uh, I guess so…?” Jungkook tilted his head, “I mean, I’m kinda good with cats.”

The boy’s head shot up again. “This is a kneazle. Not a cat.”

“Well, isn’t it kinda the same?” Jungkook laughed.

Seemed like the other wasn’t that amused.

“Kneazles,” he started slowly, “are only vaguely related to cats. They have a very high level of intelligence. They are independent and occasionally aggressive, and have the ability to detect suspicious and distrustful people. They can also safely guide their owners home. Kneazle whiskers also can be used in wand cores although they are said to make inferior wands when compared to Unicorn hair, Phoenix feather and Dragon heartstring.”

“Wow.” Jungkook blinked, “You know a lot.”

“Well, of course,” the other shrugged, “I’m a Ravenclaw and Care of Magical Creatures is the best class ever.”

He slowly petted the kneazle’s head which seemed totally relaxed, but that quickly changed when Jungkook reached out to touch it. The kneazle’s eyes suddenly narrowed and it hissed at him.

“Oh, it seems like it doesn’t like me,” Jungkook stated and felt a bit taken aback.

“You need to gain it’s respect,” the Ravenclaw responded.

“But how?” Jungkook scratched his neck and stared at the pages of his book, “I’m not a suspicious or distrustful person or anything.”

The other simply stared at him and then petted the kneazle’s head again.

“Um, maybe I should feed it,” Jungkook mumbled and took some of the snacks Hagrid offered them in boxes, “You like this Kitty, don’t you?”

“His name is not Kitty,” the Ravenclaw said and shot him a glance, “It’s Cracker.”

“Cracker?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

“You know, those salty biscuits.”

“I know what a cracker is, thank you,” Jungkook mumbled and tried to feed the kneazle, which also failed, “Why does it have such a ridiculous name?”

“It’s not ridiculous,” the other seemed a bit offended, “I helped Hagrid to name them when he first got them. Cracker is my favourite, I thought long over his name.”

“Uh, it has its charm though,” Jungkook smiled, “I see. You really like magical creatures. That’s so cool!”

The boy stared at him, strands of his purple hair hanging over his forehead and for the first time, his lips formed a kind of smile. “Thanks…?”

Jungkook felt something weird in his stomach so he quickly reached out to touch the kneazle and surprisingly, this time Cracker didn’t resist. Jungkook was even able to pat its back.

“I haven't even introduced myself,” Jungkook suddenly realized, “I’m Jeon Jungkook.”

“Kim Taehyung,” the purple-haired boy mumbled, his gaze once again glued on the kneazle.

Jungkook smiled when a weird thought ran through his mind.

Kim Taehyung was really cute.




Uh oh couple interaction, finally. I know you all waited for it – at least I did ;) Jinnie was not impressed with Namjoon (as usual) while Taekook somehow already hit off. Oh yeah.

I totally missed to reply to your comments and I’m so sorry v.v Especially after so many get well soon wishes like why are you so kind >.< my elbow heals fast so the next chapters will also be fast, yeah on that.

I hope you guys are still excited for the story ^.^ Lots of Love!

xxx