Mamma Mia

You're the Potion to my Cauldron

"No one can predict it, I’ll surprise everyone with my hidden image to captivate you"

Kara - Mamma Mia

 

Jungkook was half distracted through his breakfast, mixing his porridge with strawberry jam and toast, while his gaze was aimlessly wandering around.

“What are you doing?” Yugyeom laughed and caressed the screech owl in front of him.

“Hmm?” Jungkook blinked and stared down at his bowl, “Oh. Experimenting...?”

“Nice but I wouldn’t eat that,” Yugyeom stated and sent his owl back to the owlery, “Where’s Namjoon?”

“Working on the charms homework he apparently forgot,” Jungkook said, “It’s unfair actually, he isn’t doing anything and still gets such good grades.”

“Because he’s genius, that’s it,” Yugyeom said kind of admiringly.

“Yo mate, are you still eating that?” Daehyun called out from the other side of the table.

“Um, no,” Jungkook said, “You can have it.”

“Awesome, thanks,” Daehyun grinned and reached out for the bowl, “This looks really good.”

Yugyeom stared at him half impressed, half disgusted, while Jungkook crumbled a cookie in his hands.

“Hi,” a soft voice suddenly said and Daehyun immediately straightened and stopped eating like a pig, “Mind if I sit here?”

“No,” Jungkook said quickly and moved to the side, allowing their prefect to sit down between Yugyeom and him, “Absolutely not.”

Jane smiled sweetly and reached out for a toast. “So, how are you guys doing so far? Is the new year treating you well?”

“Totally,” Yugyeom declared, “I mean, I’m finally a member of the Quidditch team. This is like a dream coming true.”

“Again congrats on that!” Jane said and reached out to somehow grab Mark’s collar out of literally nowhere, “I’m sure with you guys we’re going to win this year.”

Mark awkwardly shuffled to sit down on Jungkook’s other side, the girls on his left blushing hard without him even noticing.

“Yeah and if we don’t,” Tony’s loud voice boomed from the end of the table, “I’ll kick you all out. And kill you.”

Mark’s face turned to an unhealthy grey colour and Yugyeom dropped his toast in his orange juice.

“Don’t listen to him,” Jane said quickly, “He’ll be like this now but in the end he wouldn’t dare to kick you out, doesn’t matter how this year’s season ends. Just give your best and everything will be fine.”

“I don’t wanna die yet,” Yugyeom piped up.

“You’re not going to die,” Jane reassured him.

Jungkook was about to say something when his eyes caught the significant purple hair he was kind of looking for.

“Sorry, I have to go,” he said and quickly jumped up, “See you at Potions, Gyeomie.”

“That is not my nickname.”

Jungkook passed the Hufflepuff table, the students all apparently very happy after their Quidditch win, and then came to the Ravenclaw table, the students not that happy.

He quickly waved at Stephanie and then went to the boy sitting at the very end.

“Hi!” Jungkook said and beamed.

“Uh,” Taehyung said.

“Good morning?” Jungkook asked brightly and sat down next to him, “How are you? Disappointed because of the match?”

Taehyung furrowed his brows, as if he was thinking hard, and then blinked. “Jungkook.”

“That’s my name,” Jungkook nodded.

“You’re not a Ravenclaw,” Taehyung continued slowly.

“Ah, I just wanted to talk to you,” Jungkook said and innocently took a sip of the other’s cup, “You don’t mind?”

“Not really,” Taehyung shrugged, “The others aren’t the best company today, still sulking because of the match.”

Jungkook looked around and noticed the Ravenclaw Quidditch members and the rest of the student body with big frowns on their faces. Their seeker, Juhong or something, looked especially distraught, avoiding Seokjin’s eyes at all costs.

“I see that,” Jungkook grinned, “I mean I shouldn’t be happy, but Ravenclaw is pretty strong and maybe this will give us the opportunity to win this season?”

“You’re a member of the Quidditch team?” Taehyung asked slowly and reached out for an extra serving of the milk pudding.

“Yeah,” Jungkook nodded proudly, “I’m the best seeker Gryffindor ever had!”

Taehyung poked his index finger in the milk pudding. “I’m not that interested in Quidditch actually.”

“Hmm, that happens,” Jungkook said, “Anyways, I want to ask you something!”

“What?”

Taehyung took his cup out of Jungkook’s hand and their fingers brushed, which distracted Jungkook for a moment.

“Um,” he cleared his throat, “You know, our kneazle project. Cracker. I was kinda thinking that we should spend more time together. With the kneazle. So we know each other better. The kneazle. I mean,” Jungkook coughed awkwardly, “We could hang out … after school. With the kneazle. And stuff.”

“You mean, today?” Taehyung asked.

“More like every day?” Jungkook said.

“Oh,” Taehyung paused for a second and then shrugged, “Sure. It’s not like – why are you doing a victory pose?”

“I do?” Jungkook quickly sat down again, “Ah, never mind. So, it’s a da- deal then!”

Taehyung nodded and his attention turned back to the milk pudding, while Jungkook was back doing his victory pose.




Seokjin was probably one of the few students who weren’t excited about their Hogsmeade outing at all. Hogsmeade meant fun for the students, sitting together at Three Broomsticks or even Madam Puddifoot’s cheesy tea shop, buying whatnots at Zonko’s and strolling through the other shops. For students, it meant fun, but for Seokjin it just meant extra work.

“We have to organize this so everything’s timed perfectly, means in all shops is at least one prefect,” Seokjin said and gestured with his hands, “So we have an overview about all students all the time. The prefects who look after Three Broomstick should totally focus on their duties and not drinking too much like last year, though. We should also control the way up to the Shrieking Shack, because believe it or not, every year couples go up there to enjoy the romantic atmosphere or something. This is totally weird actually, I mean not like I could judge that because I’ve never been on a date in Hogsmeade, but you know, young students these days and everything -”

“You’ve never been on a date in Hogsmeade?” Stephanie asked curiously and walked next to him through the doors of the great hall.

“This is all you got from my important talk?” Seokjin asked and raised an eyebrow.

“No but seriously,” Stephanie laughed and kept up with his quick steps, “You’ve never been on a date in Hogsmeade? What about like, on a date ever?”

“Um, I don’t see why this is important right now, but no,” Seokjin shrugged.

“But aren’t your fangirls asking you out on a date on the regular?” Stephanie tightened the grip on her books.

“Yeah well, going on a date with a constantly giggling girl isn’t really my dream though,” Seokjin stated dryly.

Stephanie tilted her head. “But why don’t you ask a girl you like – a girl who doesn’t giggle constantly – if she wants to go on a date with you by yourself. I mean, I don’t think anyone would resist.”

Seokjin’s silence afterwards was a moment too long.

“Oh,” Stephanie paused and a giggle left her lips, “Oh I see.”

“What?” Seokjin snapped, “You don’t see anything.”

“Ah no need to deny it, I know everything,” Stephanie beamed at him, “It’s not like I didn’t always kinda have this feeling you like –“

“Sh!” Seokjin hissed, “I have no idea what you’re implying on but you’re definitely making up things right now.”

Stephanie was about to reply to that when a loud voice interrupted them.

“Yo Steph!”

An arm was flown around her shoulder and Namjoon grinned down at her. “What’s up?”

“Nothing,” Stephanie shrugged, “Just Seokjin and I having a nice little chat about dates.”

“Oh?” Namjoon stared at the prefect, “Do you have a date planned on the Hogsmeade outing, too?”

“No I don’t,” Seokjin stared at him irritated, “I’m actually doing my duties like prefects are supposed to.”

“Oh, well,” Namjoon shrugged, “I just thought someone like you surely has a date.”

Seokjin rolled his eyes. “Sure. So, I’m late for Potions, see you later.”

Namjoon stared after him for a while before turning back to Stephanie. “He’s a bit weird.”

Stephanie laughed and grabbed his hand. “Yeah probably.”

“Anyways, listen,” Namjoon said, “I added something to the plan for our super date in Hogsmeade. What about we take a walk up to the Shrieking Shank, I heard the atmosphere should be pretty romantic there – why are you laughing?”
 


 

Five chapters already o.o I can’t even believe anyone is reading this, I’m amazed by so many people commenting every week. Thank you! I’m really glad you’re interested in this fic and I hope you won’t lose interest too soon ^^”

Next chapter will be Hogsmeade action. Woop woop.

Enjoy the new week! And Bangtan Bombs (the amount of yoonmin lately o.o)

xxx