Annie

You're the Potion to my Cauldron

"There’s still a lot, a lot of days to share with you. Keep on right"

Topp Dogg - Annie



 

Jungkook blew a strand of sweaty hair from his forehead, trying to handle his very heavy suitcase and broom, which somehow seemed larger than usual. Students gave him quite a few weird looks and he heard them giggling when his broom fell down and he was forced to stop.

Jungkook loved coming back to Hogwarts, but this struggle was something he could easily miss.

“Hey, Jungkook! In here!”

Oh thank god.

The raven-haired teen tightened his grip around his broom and dashed through the crowd of students, shoving his way inside a compartment. Some boys he didn't know where already huddled in one corner, chatting over a recent article in the Daily Prophet featuring the latest Nimbus model.

In the other corner, a boy with platinum blonde dyed hair waved, a lazy smirk on his lips.

“Namjoon!” Jungkook laughed and leaned forward to lightly hug the elder, “I almost searched the whole train for you.”

“Well, if you would have shown up at the train station earlier to meet me like we agreed, then that wouldn't have been necessary.” Namjoon rolled his eyes, “What took you so long?”

“My mum.” Jungkook rolled his eyes, “She wanted us to go to Kings Cross like muggles because, according to her, this is so exciting. We totally got lost in the underground though.”

Namjoon chuckled and placed a black beanie over his bright hair. “I told you, muggle transportation is hardcore.”

Jungkook snorted and slumped down next to his friend. “So, how was your summer?”

“Warm.” Namjoon grinned, “My parents took me to Egypt. I swear, I'm probably the most tanned Asian whose ever attended Hogwarts by now."

“Wouldn't put my money on that.” Jungkook grinned and reached out to pull a small animal from the other's pocket, “Aw, there's my Diesel! I missed you!”

Namjoon's rat wriggled in his grip and Jungkook placed it on his shoulder. Diesel swiftly dug his paws in the black-haired's sweater and sniffed his neck. The reason why it was called Diesel was because of Namjoon's sort of fascination with cars, which, according to him were “some serious ” and “the best thing muggles have ever invented”.

“What did you do then?” Namjoon leaned back in his seat, “Practice Quidditch? If we continue being 'the crashers'  like last year, we're so gonna stay on the bottom of the ranking.”

“That whole incident wasn't completely my fault though.” Jungkook pouted, “Our team in general were in bad condition. We're definitely going to rock it this year, trust me!”

Namjoon snorted but he didn't reply to that.

“And I wasn't, like, practising non stop. I had to spend more time with my aunt and her new born twins. They're both horrible, seriously, but helpful when it comes to picking up girls.”

Jungkook grinned proudly.

“Oh come on,” Namjoon chuckled, “You? Picking up girls? Seriously, did you, like, flirt with elementary students?”

“Ha ha, very funny,” Jungkook grumbled, “Of course not. They were at least thirteen.”

“Thirteen,” Namjoon's grin only widened, “I'm so impressed. Growing up, eh?”

Jungkook shot him an annoyed look and stopped Diesel in the midst of some slipping-below-his-sweater act.

Right at this moment, the compartment door slammed open to reveal a girl with long dark curls and a bright smile on her face.

“Namjoon!” the girl squeaked and pulled the blonde in a tight embrace, “Here you are! Why didn't you come to my compartment?”

“Hi Steph,” Namjoon replied, voice muffled by her voluminous hair, “I saw you sitting with the girls and just no.”

“Oh, they're all nice.” Stephanie scoffed and turned to Jungkook, grinning at him, "Hi! You look good, Jungkook! So mature!”

The raven-haired nodded proudly. “Thank you. You look good too.”

“Wah, you're still so cute!” Stephanie squealed and immediately ruined Jungkook's manly image.

The younger sighed and tried his best to ignore his friend's cackling.

“Anyway,” Stephanie poked a finger in Namjoon's chest, “You'd better not ignore me another time. I'm a prefect now and I can punish you when you're not nice to me.”

“Isn't that considered a misuse of authority?” Namjoon furrowed his brows.

“Like I care.” Stephanie shrugged, “You should start thinking about our next date by the way. This year I won't be satisfied with simple meetings on top of the astronomy tower.”

“Yeah sure.” Namjoon rolled his eyes.

“See you guys!” Stephanie clapped her hands and rushed off, leaving nothing but the flowery smell of her perfume behind.

“So, are you guys official yet?” Jungkook asked curiously and leaned back in his seat.

“Not really,” Namjoon sighed, “I mean we both enjoy the dates, but it's not like we've ever kissed or stuff like that. We just… enjoy the dates as friends, you know?”

“I don't.” Jungkook rolled his eyes, “To be honest, I think you're stupid. She probably expects you to make a move and you're simply too dense for it.”

“Get yourself your first girlfriend and then we'll talk,” Namjoon said and raised an eyebrow, “Where's my rat by the way?”

“Oh, not again,” Jungkook sighed and lifted his sweater, pulling Diesel out from the shirt he wore underneath, “He always does that.”

“You should be happy,” Namjoon said, “At least my rat crushes on you.”

Jungkook growled and threw a chocolate frog at the elder.

“I hate you!”





“That's not the milk pudding-”

Taehyung frowned and reached out for anther bowl.

“- that too -”

Taehyung paused and tilted his head, then pointed at the big bowl in the middle of their table.

“- and that's definitely not it.”

Seokjin rolled his eyes and handed him the right bowl. “You know, sometimes I really wonder why you're a Ravenclaw.”

“Because I'm smart,” Taehyung said with a full moth, managing to spatter the milk pudding almost everywhere.

“Hey!” Junhong on his left side whined and stared at his now stained robe, “This was new!”

“Just wait.” Youngjae leaned over to them and raised his wand, “Scourgify.”

“Oh thank you!” Junhong looked at the brown-haired and smiled brightly, “It's nice to see there are students here who can clean the messes this idiot always causes.”

“I do what I can.” Youngjae shrugged coolly and reached out for the ice cream.

“I'm also available for that job,” Seokjin stated, “I think only unified can we get a grip on his chaotic nature.”

“Can you stop talking about me as if I'm not present?” Taehyung frowned and loaded his plate with a second helping of pudding.

Junhong laughed and slung an arm around his shoulder. “We're only joking. Of course we all know you're smart! No one excels in Care of Magical Creatures as perfectly as you do.”

“I know." Taehyung nodded and reached out for the cake, “I'm a top student.”

“On the other hand I really can't believe how the only class you excel is that horrible one.” Seokjin shuddered and fixed his tie, “Care of Magical Creatures, whoever invented that...”

“Oi captain,” a bulky fifth-year suddenly appeared next to them, chicken wings in one hand and while his free hand patted Seokjin's shoulder, “When did you set the first Quidditch training this year?”

“Next Friday.” Seokjin furrowed his brows, “And you better get your hand off my shoulder right now or you'll get your kicked off the team before this year's season even starts.”

“Whoa, chill.” the fifth-year rolled his eyes and tumbled back to his place.

Instead of him, Hyosang appeared in his spot and squeezed himself in between them, “Guys, guess what! I just heard we go against Hufflepuff in the first match and they seem to be out to kill with their new seeker.”

“New seeker?” Seokjin raised an eyebrow, “Any more information?”

“Oh I know him,” Taehyung barged in, his mouth still full with pudding, “It's my friend, Park Jimin. He's an idiot.”

“Doesn't sound like he's much of a threat.” Seokjin shrugged.

“No but,” Hyosang dramatically extended his arms, “Hoseok really said their new seeker is a big deal. He was totally spazzing over him! Apparently he's a genius on a broomstick.”

“Hard to believe.” Seokjin tilted his head, “But we'll continue sending spies to their training sessions anyway. If Park Jimin is really that good, we'll know pretty soon.”

“Shouldn't we be careful with the Gryffindors this season?” Youngjae asked and pointed at the table in red and gold, “I talked with Daehyun and he told me they're very ambitious to win this one.”

“Gryffindor?” Hyosang blinked at him, “They did lose pretty badly last year, didn't they? Remember the match when their Seeker crashed in all three of their Chasers and dragged their Keeper down in the proccess? The biggest crash Hogwarts probably ever had. They totally need to switch their whole team to get the label as the crashers off this year.”

“Still, we shouldn't underestimate them." Seokjin nodded and stopped Taehyung from eating pudding right out of the bowl, “We need the points to win the House Cup, I can't promise I'll stay calm if I have to see that proud face of Tony Carter ever again, even though they at Quidditch, they still managed to win, which is so not fair.”

The prefect's knuckles turned white while he gripped hard on his fork and Junhong stared at him with big, worried eyes.

“Why aren't you talking about Slytherin though?” Taehyung suddenly piped up, “Isn't their house team considered to be a threat to you too?”

“Slytherin?” Seokjin snorted and Hyosang cackled into his drink, “Never.

“Slytherin has managed to lose for the last two years,” Youngjae explained slowly, “They don't have much, you know, pep into it. Some people say it's the fault of their lazy prefect.”

They all turned heads and watched Min Yoongi on the Slytherin table who seemed like he was about to fall asleep any moment when he was actually supposed to prevent the first-years from choking on their food.

“Yeah, it's probably his fault,” Hyosang said slowly, “Not like I'm complaining. Slytherin's nice like this, all drowsy and puffy. “

“Puffy?” Junhong stared at him.

Taehyung was about to reach out another time for the pudding when suddenly all the food disappeared and their golden plates were left bright clean.

“Oh, we're done already.” Seokjin jumped up and quickly fixed his hair, “So, see you guys at the dorm. Behave on your way upstairs, will you?”

“Sure.” Junhong beamed at him while Taehyung blinked at the place where the pudding bowl was only seconds before.

“Stephanie, where is she?” Seokjin looked around and waved frantically at the black-haired girl, “Come on! First-years, this way! No shoving! First-years!”

“To be honest,” Junhong leaned forward and puffed his cheeks, “I think we totally should win this year otherwise Seokjin will probably kill us.”

They all nodded in unison, showcasing equally frightened faces. Taehyung tilted his head and was once again happy that he was not a member of the Quidditch team. Way too much stress. He was better off using his energy on sneaking in the kitchen and getting some more servings of this milk pudding.
 




Hello and welcome guys to YTPTMC! I was very much surprised and happy to see so many of you being interested in this story andI promise I'll work hard to make it good! This one was simply a prologue, in the next chapter the whole mess will start. 

I picked out all of the characters with care and I hope you will like how I display them, idols and my OCs. I added to BTS again my BAP boys because well, these two groups are meant to be together. Also of course Jinnie's fanboy Hyosang and Xero and some more that will show up whenever I feel like it.

I do hope you guys will enjoy reading! Have my love and butterbeer! 

xxx