The Truth

The Switch

I made it back to the room. It was an uncomfortable silence in the room, the only sound was the beeping of the machines. 

I instantly forgot about the argument I had with that boy.

I sat down by his side and held his hand in mines, they were warm. 

"Im so sorry" I whispered, as more tears began to fall.

"Its ok dont cry. He'll wake up before you know it" Jinwoo comforted me.

The door opened and a nurse popped her head in.

"Ma'am im so sorry but visiting hours are sadly over. You can come in the morning and stay with him all day until theyre over again though" She sadly smiled.

"Its okay" I sniffed. "I'll see you tomorrow" I said to Soryong and slowly left the room.

I grabbed Seunghoon and Mino's hand as we walked down the hallway towards the elevator. One of the doors were slightly open and I peeked inside, letting go of their hands.

It was that rude boy holding a very beautiful girl's hand. I feel so bad for her, she looked just like Soryong. I would feel sympathy for the boy if he wasnt such a jerk, but I do feel bad for the beautiful girl. 

I was staring inside the room, I didnt realize that the boy was watching me stare. He stood up and slammed the door shut and I jumped. 

I hurriedly walked to the elevator, but without bumping into somebody first, of course.

"Im so sorry" I said, immediately apologizing. I didnt want another repeat of what happened earlier.

"Oh no its my fault. Im sorry, I shouldve been paying attention to where I was walking" He said.

"Well, see ya" I said, as if I would ever see him again, most likely not.

I ran to catch up to the guys, making sure I paid attention to not bump into anymore people.

 

Rome's Pov:

"That girl is so nosey and annoying" I mumbled after I closed the door.

Not too long after, there was a knocking on the door. I swear if its that girl.

"Oh! Took you long enough Bobby" I told my best friend from childhood.

"Sorry. I wouldve been here quicker, but I bumped into someone" He explained.

"Yeah? I did too and she was rude" I rolled my eyes.

"Not for me, she was polite about it" He smiled.

"Whatever. Get that ugly look off your face" 

~~~

Aaliah's Pov:

The next day I went back to the hospital as soon as visiting hours began. I asked the nurses if I could visit the person of the other side of the collison. The crash was so hectic, I couldnt see who I had hit.

The nurse directed me to a room that looked familiar. Once I walked inside, I was shocked to see it was that stunningly beautiful girl from last night. I instantly felt horrible. She was so beautiful and I possibly took her from someone who loved her very much. 

Thats when reality hit me. The person that was in here with her...

"What are you doing in here?" I turn around as slowly as possible. Sure enough it was the rude boy from last night. He had bags under his eyes like he didnt get any sleep and his eyes were slightly red as if we were crying too.

"I asked you a question!" He yelled, and I jumped. He can be really scary.

"Im s-sorry" I stuttered. "I asked the nurse if I could visit the person-" I couldnt finish my sentence. I was scared he was gonna hit me or something. I slowly made my way to the door.

"Visit the person what!?" He slightly yelled.

"ThepersonIhit" I said way too fast.

I closed my eyes and waited for the harsh impact on my face, but I didnt feel anything.

I slowly opened my eyes and he was staring at me. I calmed down just a bit, as quickly as I did, I tensed back up as he slammed his hand against the wall traping me between the wall.

"I knew there was a reason I didnt like you!" He angrily whispered.

"It was truely an accident, I swea-"

"Save it!" He growled. "You almost took the life of the only girl I love"

"Oh dont you dare go blaming me" I smacked his arms down. "I didnt crash by myself. Who was the one driving your car. Huh? Didnt you see me coming. Were you not paying attention. Dont you dare say this is all my fault. Im sorry about your girlfriend. I truely am, but the only man I love is also in the same position, barely surviving. You did that to him" I stared directly in his eyes. 

He looked like he was processing all the true facts I just threw at him.

 I slightly pushed him out my way and walked out the room, slamming it on my way out.

 

*Two days later*

I finally grabbed all the courage to go back to work. 

I recieved many get well cards from the students and staff who heard the news, to give to Soryong.

During lunch break in the teachers lounge, I was mobbed by Seunghoon, Mino, Seungyoon, Taehyun and Jinwoo, with chocolates and juice. 

"Not much in the vending machines, but its the thought that counts" Taehyun said, causing me to laugh.

"Thanks guys" I smiled.

~~~

After school was over, I headed over to the hospital to give Soryong all the cards I recieved. Even though he cant read them now, it would good for him to see and read them when he wakes up.

Heading inside the elevator, I saw a familiar face already in there.

"Oh hello" I said.

"Hey. Nice bumping into you again. Well not really bumping, but you know" He laughed.

"Yeah, I get what you mean" I smiled.

The ride up was an awkward silence 

"So..whatcha doing here?" He asked.

"Bringing these letters to my boyfriend" I lift up the envelops.

"Oh" He nods.

"You?" I asked.

"Just visiting a friend" He said, and I nodded this time.

"So your boyfriend.." He began. "Is he sick?" 

"In a coma" I said. 

"Sorry" He muttered.

I was about to ask about his friend when the elevator door opened. I looked up to see who was entering when I rolled my eyes.

It was that jerk.

He looked annoyed by my presence and rolled his eyes as well. He then went to the other guy in the elevator and did the friend handshake.

"Sup Bobby. Stay away from her, she's a murderer" He said.

So Bobby, thats his name. Wait, they know eachother? And wait, did he call me a murderer?