Movie Night

The Switch

The next few days have gone perfectly. 

My relationship with the guys is back to normal and we hang out everyday like we used to.

I visit Soryong everyday after school as well and they say he is progressing well.

It seems like he's really fighting for his life and I couldnt be anymore happier.

Tonight, after I left the hospital, all the guys came over to have our weekly movie nights.

We watched a mixture of rom coms, action and horror movies. 

We were in the middle of watching Paranormal Activity 5 and all the guys fell asleep on me, but im a tough girl.

Seunghoon and Mino were asleep on the fluffy carpet, Jinwoo was asleep on the hammock, and Taehyun & Seungyoon were sleep on each of my shoulders on the couch.

The doorbell rang, causing me to jump. I contemplated whether I should answer it or not, but the curiosity got the best of me and I slowly walked up to the door.

The doorbell went off again and I jumped. 

I looked through the peephole in the door and smacked my teeth, opening the door.

"Its 11 o'clock at night, why are you here?" I half yelled at Rome. 

I looked over at the figure next to him, Bobby.

"What are you both doing here?"

Bobby held a bag in the air. 

"Movie Night!!" He smiled like 5 year old. 

My jaw just dropped. 

"Im already having a movie night" I looked inside the house at the 5 sleeping guys. "Well sort of"

They just stared at me.

"Ugh, just come in" I shooed them inside.

They saw all the guys sleeping and laughed quietly. 

"This is movie night" Rome said, emphasis on the word this.

"Yes! At least it was, until they fell asleep" I rolled my eyes at the two boys in front of me.

"Lets finish this movie and put one of mine on shall we?" Bobby piped in.

We walked inside the livingroom as quiet as we could be, and sat on a seperate, empty couch.

We finished the rest of the movie and put in one of Bobby's movies.

The rest of movie night consisted of all horror films. The hell Bobby

It was around 3 am and Bobby was officially sleep, leaving Rome and I alone.

We put on Ouiji and I tried my best not to hide behind Rome. I do that with Sorying and the guys but after knowing Rome's feelings, I dont want to lead him on.

I thought I could last long, but I gave in. I coward into his shoulders and watched the rest of the movie in that position, and he never said a word.

 *******************************

I woke up the next morning in my bed, confused. But I heard noise downstairs.

I made my way downstairs, seeing 7 men scattered around my house.

"Oh! Youre awake" Mino said, stuffing food in his face.

"Here, I made you breakfast" Rome handed me a plate of food.

"Thanks" I smiled and sat next to Mino at the table.

"How did I get upstairs?" I asked to anybody who was listening.

~~Flashback~~

*Rome's Pov*

Bobby fell asleep and it was only Aaliah and I watching Ouiji and this movie is pretty scary. 

The of the movie was at its peek and Aaliah hid her face behind my shoulder. 

Honestly, it felt amazing. I would love to do this everyday. 

I didnt want to say the wrong thing to ruin the moment, so I stayed quiet.

Eventually, the movie was coming to an end and I couldnt hear anymore gasps, or feel my shirt being pulled.

I looked down at her and found her asleep on my shoulder. 

Finding it very amusing, I watched her sleep for a few minutes. Then I realized how creepy it was and decided to bring her to her room.

I slowly stood up and picked her up bridal style, and her body comfortably clung onto mine.

I tried my best not to smile as I began carrying her up the stairs. 

Once we made it to her room, I layed her on her bed and tried to walk out. As I began to turn around, my hand was grabbed and she was holding onto my hand, not letting go.

As much as I loved it, I detatched our hands and walked back down the stairs. 

While watching the rest of the movie, I began to think about her until I fell asleep.

~~Flashback End~~

"Pretty boy over there did" Bobby pointed and I looked at the direction. 

He was pointing at Rome.

"Thank you" I smiled.

He just smiled and laid down on the hammock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: This isnt the full chapter, but I keep getting distracted and I wanna give you guys something right now lol