I Didnt Mean It

The Switch

I open my eyes and was immediately flushed with a headache. 

Hangovers are the worst.

I did notice that I was in my room, when did I get back?

I walked straight to my bathroom and washed my face. I took a nice hot shower and tried to wash off the smell of alcohol and possibly wash away this hangover. 

After my shower, I felt a little better but I was hungry so I wrapped my towel around my body and walked back into my room to change so I could make me breakfast.

I walked passed my bed and noticed the covers were moving and I stopped moving.

Who the hell is that?

I slowly began to approach the moving figure on my bed and put my hand on the covers, meanwhile I grabbed my mini umbrella by my nightstand. 

I gripped the blanket and slowly pulled it down and almost had a mini heart attack.

I screamed and jumped back to the corner of my room, waking him up and jumping in fear. 

"What are you doing here?" I yelled at Rome.

He sat up and gripped the blankets to cover his chest.

OMG he was shirtless?

How did I not notice he was in the bed with me?

"What the hell, why are you screming?" He spoke.

"Why are you in my bed? Shirtless even worse. Did we do something last night? Omg im such a "

I went on and on, ranting on how teriible I was, until Rome finally cut me off.

"Nothing happened" He laughed.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Then what are you doing in my bed" I sat on the corner of the bed.

"Well the owners called us a cab because we couldnt drive, and you told the driver to take us to your house. I tried to sleep downstairs but you said it was okay to sleep next to you" He explained.

I pointed to his bare chest.

"It was hot"

"Well put something on im going to make some breakfast" I told him.

"?" He asked.

"Excuse you!"

He pointed to the towel still wrapped around my body.

"Ohh yeah" I laughed. "Get out"

"No I think i'll stay here for a while" He layed back down in the covers.

"Ugh" I groaned and grabbed some clothes and went back out to the bathroom to go change.

Once I finshed changing, I went straight downstairs to go cook. I was suprised to see Rome already down there on the couch, in a shirt.

Thank goodness.

I wanted to make something, simple and quick, so I made pankcakes.

As I was making them , I remembered what happened last night and I hoped that he didnt remember.

"So I was planning on going to the hospital and I thought I could give you a ride to your car" I said, waiting for him to reply.

He didnt reply, so I turned away from my food look at him, to see him sitting at the counter stools behind me.

I jumped and held my chest.

"What the hell?" I tried to catch my breath.

"So, yes or no?" I asked him.

"Okay, that sounds good" He finally spoke.

I finished the pancakes and I handed him his plate and I sat next to him with my plate.

 

Rome's Pov:

We ate in silence.

It was a little awkward, but I can tell she was thinking about something.

I hope she doesnt remember what happened last night. Man, why did I do that?

It just felt so natural to do that, no matter how wrong it was. I mean I have Kali and I love her.

Maybe im just lonely and I needed some comforting, or maybe I really do like her...NO Rome, lets not think that.

She has her own boyfriend and you just became her friend, dont mess it up now.

I continued to stare at her while she ate, she still had that "my mind is in space" look on her face.

I already finished my food and to get her attention, I purposely dropped my fork on the plate and she snapped back to reality.

"Are you ready?" I look at her.

"Oh yeah. Lets go" She took both our plates and put them in the sink.

She grabbed her bag and her keys and came back down the stairs.

"Bye bye Barom" She said to the penguin on the livingroom floor, and kissed the top of its head and walked to the door.

"Come on" She said to me.

I followed her out the door and we got into her car.

"So you named him after me I see" I said as soon as she drove off.

"Yeah. Sorry about making fun of your name, I didnt mean for it to sound that bad"

"No worries" I forgave. "I should apologize actually"

 

Aaliah's Pov:

Oh my. Does he remember?

"For what?" I acted like I didnt know what he was talking about.

"I think you already know" He slightly laughed. "About kissing you, im sorry"

"Its ok, I kissed back so were both in the wrong"

"Yeah why did you?" He asked.

"I was drunk I dont know" I lied.

I didnt wanna let him know that I enjoyed it.

"Ok, i'll except that answer for now" He said.

"Whatever" I said, between my yawning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to the karaoke place and he got out the car and stuck his head in through the window, leaning on the car.

"So you're heading to the hospital?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Ok, I'll see you around. Thanks for the ride"

"No problem" He walked away to his car.

I finally arrived at the hospital and I sped walked until I got to his room. 

He was still sleeping, but there was a nurse in the room checking up on him.

"Hello" I smiled at her.

"Are you his girlfirend?" She asked me.

"Yes I am"

"Oh, we tried to get a hold of you last night. Soryong suffered a seizure last night and we almost lost him"

Once she said that, my heart almost dropped to the floor. Tears immediately rushed down my eyes and ran to Soryong's side.

I felt guilty that he was near death and they couldnt get ahold of me because I was out with another man.

The nurse left, but she said she'll be back in a few hours to check on him again.

"Im so sorry" I said, holding his hand.

"Im such a bad person" I vented.

I told him everything that happened, but I knew he was able to respond.

I needed to get this off my chest with someone I know would respond back and help me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry I took a while" Seungyoon said, as he open the door and sat beside me.

He saw the guilt in my eyes and softened.

"What did you do now?" He sighed.

"They said he had a seizure and they tried to call but I didnt answer and he almost died and I wasnt there for him" I said, crying.

Seungyoon hugged me.

"Why are you crying, he's fine now" he rubbed my back.

"He was dying and I was out kissing another man Seungyoon" I continued to cry.

"You what!?' He made me face him.

"Who was it?" He demanded an answer.

"Was it that Rome guy we hung out with?" He contiued to question me.

"How could you do that to Soryong? I knew that guy was no good. I knew all he wanted to do was take advantage of you"

"What are you talking about? Hes not taking advantage of me" I defended.

"You will not see him again, i'll make sure of it?" He threatened.

"You cant tell me what to do. What are you gonna, beat him up?" I yelled at him.

"You know what..maybe I will. I'll let him he shouldnt be taking advantage of broken down girls"

"Im not broken down!" I continued to yell. "And he's not taking advantage of me. In fact, I kissed him back. So maybe im taking advantage of him. "

"Im just trying to look after you" He said.

"I dont need you to look after me. I dont need any of you boys looking after me. All you do is smother me and I cant take it anymore. Why cant you guys just leave me alone". I said, and then immediately regretted it after.

"I-Im sor-"

"Fine" He said. "I understand"

He began walking to the door and opened it.

"Im sorry we bother you" He said.

"No, wait im s-"

He closed the door and I broke down even more. 

Why did I say that? I didnt mean a single word of it. I love that they smother me and are around me 24/7. 

Im so stupid.