It was fun

The Switch

Jinwoos Pov:

"Ugh, look at him" I whispered to Seunghoon.

"Why is he so touchy? He's been all over her since we got here" I scoff.

"I know, I've seen it too" He replied.

I continued to stare at him as she walked away from him.

"Stop staring, its obvious" Seunghoon whispered to me.

~~~

Aaliahs Pov:

Two hours into the game and Rome and I are 9 points behind from Mino and Seungyoon. While Bobby and Taehyun were third place and sadly Jinwoo and Seunghoon were falling far behind. 

"Bowling man!" Jinwoo complained.

"Its okay, Not everyone is good at bowling" Mino told him.

"Shut up Mino" He shot back at him.

"Yeah Mino" I piped in, " Because your about to get whooped on!"

There was only a minute left and I was next to go. If I got a perfect 10, then Rome and I will be the winner.

I grabbed the bowling ball and got in position to almost throw the ball. I speed my way to throw the ball when I heard a high pitched scream, causing me to jump and almost throw the ball in the air.

I looked back at Seungyoon, who was hysterically laughing.

"Thats that funny" I yelled annoyed.

Just as protective Seungyoon is, he is just as competitive.

"Sorry, it just.....slipped" He said, and he and Mino exchanged hi fives.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, regaining my focus.

I took in a deep breath, and threw the ball.

I watched with one eye open. The ball hit 9 pins and I almost sighed in defeat, when the last pin began wobbling. 

Finally it fell.

"WOOOOOO!" I screamed and jumped up and down.

Rome ran up to me and we celebrated together, jumping and down.

Next thing you know, im being lifted off the ground and spun around.

I was completely shocked. 

After about 7 seconds, he put me down and the suprises didnt stop.

I felt warmth on my forehead.

...He kissed my forehead.

It suddenly became silent.

Everyones eyes were on us. It was a very awkward moment.

...

......

...

..

"Good game guys" Bobby was brave enough to speak.

"Y-yeah. Good game guys" Taehyun backed him up.

"Im gonna use the restroom" I lied just to get away from the awkward atmosphere.

~~~

On my way out the bathroom, I was grabbed by my arm.

"What was that?" I was turned around by Seungyoon.

"How am I supposed to know? He just got carried away in his excitement maybe" I told him.

"Dont let that happen again" He said.

"Youre speaking as if I told him to do that, you need to chill man" I laughed a little.

"Youre right. Im sorry, lets go back" He wrapped his arms around my neck as we walked.

Once we returned, the awkward atmosphere seemed to have vanished.

We all were walking to the front desk to return our shoes, when Rome slowly pulled me back from the others.

"Hey look" He sighed. "Im sorry about what happened. Its just Kali and I would always go bowling, and I guess..... I got too into winning and confused you with her" He looked at the ground.

"Its okay. You just miss her thats all" I smile.

"I see why Soryong is with you, youre so forgiving and understanding" He smiled.

"Yeaah, im one of a kind" I bragged and laughed.

He playfully pushed me while we laughed, I accidently nudged into an elder couple.

"Oh my god, im so sorry" I quickly apologized. "Geez Rome, look what you made me do"

"Oh its ok sweety" The elderly lady smiled.

"Young couples these days, so in love" She smiled at her husband. "Lets go Shide"

And then they walked away.

We both looked at eachother and laughed.

We finally made it to the desk and returned our shoes and we all left.

"Today was fun" I spoke as we all walked through the parking lot. "We should do it again soon"

They all agreed.

"Are you heading back to the hospital?" Rome asked me.

"No, im gonna head home. Im pretty beat"

Rome and Bobby got in their car.

"But ill see you there tomorrow" I said.

"Nope" He said as he started his car. 

"I'll be at your house" With that, they drove off. Without even giving me time to react.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, im just really tired lol