Last Straw

The Switch

This elevator ride is about to get heated. I thought to myself.

 Bobby scooted away from me and I felt offended. I smacked the guy in his face and yelled at him.

"I am not a murderer. You were driving the car just like me. If you call me a murderer then you are too. Why dont you shut up and stop speaking nonsense and giving people misunderstandings" I looked at Bobby. "I am not a murderer, please dont listen to a word he says, we both crashed into eachother and he blames me for the whole accident-"

The elevator opened and I walked out. 

"Even though he is to take responsibility. And now his girl and my guy are both in a coma" I finally finshed talking.

I kept walking until I reached Soryongs door and instantly felt sad over again.

~~~

About an hour later, I went to the roof top to explore the garden and get some fresh air.

I walked around and it took my mind off a lot of things. 

I realized after 30 mins that I should head back, so I opened the door and stepped through the cool hospital ac and face planted on my face.

"Thats for slapping me" I heard.

I looked up and I was filled with anger once more.

"Are you serious?" I got up. "Were you watching me the whole time like a stalker, waiting for me to come back in?" 

"Mhm" He nodded and smiled. It was an actual cute smile, it would look even nicer if he wasnt such a jerk.

"I hate you" I said as I walked away. 

"That wouldnt stop me from making your life hell" He yelled.

"Youre so immature" I turned around and yelled back. I faced forward again, only to bump into somebody.

"Oh Aaliah!" I look up and it was Seungyoon. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. 

"I went to the room and you werent there so I figured you'd be here" He smiled.

We made it to the elevator and I turned around to find that boy still glaring. I stared back and held out my middle finger as the elevator door closed.

~~~

*Two weeks later*

If it wasnt for Soryong, I would never come back to this hospital. Its been weeks of nothing but hell from that guy.

I dont even know his name and its been a constant battle between us. 

More like him just torturing me. I dont fight back with his little games because itll only make his vengence even worse. I dont understand how the hospital lets him get away with this.

I finished using the restroom and of course im watching my every move because the jerk can be anywhere. Its like I live in fear every visit.

I continued to walk until I was hit in the face with something creamy. 

I wiped my face and eyes and noticed that a pie was just smashed in my face. I looked up and saw that boy smirking in front of me.

Thats when I reached my breaking point. 

I ran back inside the bathroom and wiped my face. Once I cleaned all the white cream off my hair and clothes, I began to let the tears fall. I ran into a stall and just cried my eyes out.

I kept thinking that if Soryong and I didnt get into an accident, I wouldnt even be in this situation. I'd be living happily with my boyfriend and working at my wonderful job. 

~~~

A few minutes later, I managed to get enough courage to leave the bathroom.

I walked right into the hallway and didnt care whether the boy was still there or not.

Once I made it inside the room, I was accompained by 5 men in suits.

"Woah, you guys look good. Where are you going?" I asked.

"Its more like, where are we going?" Jinwoo spoke up.

"Where are we goi-"

"Were you crying?" Seungyoon interrupted me.

"Aaliah, its ok. Soryong is going to be ok" Taehyun said, walking up to me giving me a hug.

"Why are your clothes sticky?" He asked.

"Umm- Are we going somewhere fancy? Cause I dont have anything to wear?" I changed the subject.

"Avoiding the question I see. Dont worry we'll find out soon" Mino said.

"Here" Seunghoon handed me a bag. 

I took the bag and looked inside. It was like the most expensive dress ever, with some heels and jewelry.

I looked at them and gave them curious looks. 

"Come on now. Dont look crazy, change in it" Taehyun said.

"Were leaving. Change and tell us when to come back in" Seungyoon replied after.

"And no peeking Soryong" Jinwoo joked, making us all laugh.

When they left I pulled the dress out the bag and put it on, trying my best to handle it with care, knowing how much it cost.

I finished putting the heels on and I knocked on the door, letting the guys know that I was finished.

They entered one on one with the same look on their face.

"Hey Soryong, if you dont wake up can I have her?" Mino said and I slapped his arm.

http://www.polyvore.com/aaliah/set?id=137226133

"Shut up" I laughed.

"Your charoit awaits!" Seungyoon said, and held his arm for me to take.

"Thank you sir" I smiled and we all walked out the hospital together.

 

Rome's Pov:

After I threw the pie, I knew I hit her right where it hurts.

She ran into the bathroom and I waited for her to come back so I could laugh in her face.

I was waiting for a while and realized she was taking a long time, so I got closer to the door to see if I could hear what she was doing. 

I heard her crying her lungs out and I instantly felt bad. I know I was out for revenge, but I hate hearing girls cry.

I couldnt go inside the womens bathroom to apoligize, so I waited for her to come out.

After a short while, I heard the crying stop and she walked really fast out the bathroom as I tried to catch up to her. She went inside her room and as I was about to walk over to the room, I saw the 5 guys from earlier walk out in suits. 

I decided I didnt want any drama at the moment so I just stood there and didnt walk to her room cause im sure they wouldnt have let me get pass them.

The door knocked and they went back inside and a few seconds later they all walked out  and she was in a dress and heels and she looked amazing.

I wonder where they were going cause her dress looked pretty expensive.

I decided that it'll be best to speak to her another time, so I turned around and walked back to my room after getting one last look at her.