One Down

The Switch

The Next Week....

I was back at work and it was an exteremly lonely morning. Normally, I would meet up with the guys in the teachers lounge and we'd sip our coffee and talk about how our nights went. But today, when I entered the lounge, it was empty.

I drank my coffee in my empty classwork alone, and waited for my students to show up.

Now, it was lunch time and I waited for the last student to walk out the door before I walked out.

I walked out the door and locked it behind me and once I turned around, it was the perfect/worse timing.

The guys and I crossed paths and nobody said a word, the most awkward moment in my life. I made eye contact with Seungyoon and he just looked away. I frowned and looked at Jinwoo who looked like he wanted to say something, but in end he kept quiet. 

"Im really sorry" I said as they were pass me.

I began to walk outside the school, to Subway that was across the street, for lunch. I saw one of the guys turn their head in my peripheral, but by the time I turned my head, they werent looking anymore.

I made it inside and I ordered my sandwich and ate inside all alone, when I recieved a text message.

To: Aaliah

From: Rome

Hey, are you busy later tonight? (:

Before I was able to reply, my phone recieved another text message.

To: Aaliah

From: Taehyunnie<3

Where are you, can we meet up?

I opened the message and replied.

To: Taehyunnie<3

From: Aaliah

Im at Subway, but yeah. Meet me at the park!

To: Rome

From: Aaliah

No, im not. Wassup?

I stood up, sandwich in hand, and began to walk around the block to the park.

Once I made it to the park, I sat down on one the swings and continued to eat my sandwich.

 

Taehyun's Pov:

I told the guys that I was going off campus for lunch and I'd be back. 

I walked the back way to the park and saw her on the swings, eating.

I slowly crept behind her and covered her eyes.

She jumped off the swing and turned to look at me.

"Dont do that" She yelled/laughed.

"Couldnt help myself. Which shows how unaware of your surroundings you are" He began to scold me.

"Why did you want to meet me?" I asked him. 

"I guess as you can tell, Seungyoon told us what you had said" He began. "And at first, I was extemely upset. I thought 'is this girl crazy?' But, as the week gone by, I understood that you never meant to be harmful and you may have spoke out of anger. And we know Seungyoon, once he's upset, hes stubborn and im sure hes not mad anymore, he just a man and he cant let his emotions show" He smiled.

"Im so happy that you understand. Honestly, ive missed you guys so much. I felt like a part of me was missing. Are the other guys just as upset at Seungyoon?" I asked.

"I dont think Jinwoo is upset anymore, we both already talked about having a conversation with you, but I just needed to hurry up and speak to you cause I missed you" He pouted his lips.

"So what are you doing tonight, lets catch up?" He asked.

"Uhh, tonight im hanging out with Rome" 

"You two are really close" He said.

"I know what youre thinking, and we're just friends" I smiled.

"I believe thats what you really feel, but what about him?"

"I dont understand..We both have somebody we love" I explain.

"Thats true, and im not already buring Soryong in his grave, but I personally think he has some type of feelings for you and god forbid Soryong or Kali doesnt make it, I think you guys would be good together. Youre both going through the same thing so only you two can understand youre feelings."

"Well nothing is going to happen between us and they will survive this, so lets not think negative"

"Just letting you know I approve" He rubbed my head.

I smacked his hand.

"Im not a pet" I laughed.

"Lets head back"

We walked back to the school. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That Night...

I drove to the address Rome texted me.

It was a really nice house.

I knocked on the door and Rome answered the door.

"Hello" He smiled.

"Is this your house?" I asked in shock. "Omg its awesome"

"Thank you for coming, im happy that you are here"

"Whats the reason I am here?" I asked him.

"I actually made us dinner, and I wanted to tell you something important" He looked a little nervous.

"How important?" I questioned.

"Life changing" He replied.

"Oh" Was all I could say.

He sat me down at the table and I waited for him to finish the last touches of dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Not my best chapter, soooorryyyy! 

Hope you enjoyed it though(: