Welcome Home

The Switch

*2 Weeks Later*

(Aaliah's Pov)

Soryong is finally getting discharged from the hospital and I have a suprise for him at the house.

"You're free to go! But if you do start to experience slight nausea or anything of that matter, dont hesitate to come back" The Doctor said to Soryong.

"Okay. Thank you so much Doctor" He smiled and we walked, hand-in-hand, to the elevator.

"Im so happy to be free" Soryong said, spreading his arms like a child.

I couldnt help but laugh.

Once inside the car, I started the engine and before I could back out, Soryong grabbed my hand that was on the shift gear.

"Is something wrong? Did you leave something?" I asked worried.

Soryong looked into my eyes.

"Be careful, please" He said, softly.

There goes that feeling again, guilt.

"I will, I promise"' I smiled at him.

During the ride, I could see Soryong fidgeting with his clothes, especially whatever was in his pant pocket.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked him, as we stopped at a red light.

I looked at him and he was staring out the window. He could feel me staring because he looked right at me.

"Baby, Im fine. Really! Dont worry about me....Green light" He said.

I looked at him funny. Green Light?

The car behind me honked their horn and I realized the light had switched to green.

I pressed my foot on the gas and we continued driving.

We finally pulled into the driveway and I got excited.

I hopped out the car and rushed to Soryong's side.

"Such a gentleman" He said to me, resulting in a smack on the arm from me.

"Im just joking" He laughed. "But thank you" He smiled.

I held his hand as we walked towards the door.

I put the key inside and twisted the doorknob, walking inside.

"So, what do you wanna-"

"WELCOME HOME SORYONG!" Soryong was interrupted by all his family and friends that stood infront of him.

Ive never seen a bigger smile on Soryong's face. 

He was immediately pulled in a hug by his older brother, Daeryong.

Daeryong and Soryong are twins but we dont see much of Daeryong because of his new job overseas. Although he did visit Soryong a few times in the hospital. I would confuse myself, thinking it was Soryong, but once I saw his ridiculous hair I knew it was Daeryong.

"Nice to see you again" Daeryong came over to hug me.

"Likewise. I see you still havent changed your hair" I joked.

"Is that code for you still checking me out?" He said. 

I rolled my eyes. "Get over yourself Dae" I said, walking over to Taehyun.

*Two hours later*

Soryong was busy with his best friends, Dongwoo and Howon, the whole night but I couldnt complain. Its been months since he's seen them and I have forever to be with him. 

I smiled thinking about it. Forever.

"This came out really nice" Seungyoon complimented.

"Yeah, it really did" I smiled.

"Did you invite.. you know..??" Taehyun asked.

I gave him that 'are you stupid' look. 

"Now tell me, why would she do that?" Mino said.

"Exactly!" I added.

"You guys can pretend like none of this happened, but we all know about the feelings you two shared. Its going to come out sooner or later" He said and walked away.

I frowned. "Is he mad at me?" I questioned.

"Taehyunnie wait!" I tried chasing after him but I was grabbed by the arm.

"Slow down, where are you going?" The person said.

I looked up and met eyes with Soryong. 

"Oh, hey! I was going after Taehyun. Whats wrong? Are you having fun?" I asked.

"Im having the best time. Thanks to you!" He kissed my forehead.

"Anytime" I smiled at him.

"Can we go upstairs for a second?" He asked, pulling me up with him.

"Wait, with all these people here?" I questioned.

"Not that you ert" He laughed as he contiuned pulling me up with him.

Embarrassed, I just kept my head down.

He pulled us into our bedroom and shut the door so that it was less noisy.

"What's up?" I asked him.

He began fidgiting with his pocket again.

He suddenly attacked me with his lips.

"This wasnt the way I wanted to do this" He began. "But there isnt anyone else in this world that I want to spendthe rest of my life with"

He grabbed a box out his pocket and got down on one knee.

"Aaliah, I love you so much. Will you marry me?" He opened the box and revealed the most beautiful ring I had ever seen.

I felt tears fall down my cheeks as I pulled Soryong up from the ground and kissed him.

I pulled him in a hug and whispered in his ear.

"You dont know how long i've wanted to hear you say those words" 

He slid the ring on my finger and I kissed him again.

We began to walk downstairs where the party was at.

"I would like to announce that WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Soryong yelled as soon as we made it to the livingroom.

Everyone began to yell and cheer, congratulating us.

Especially Daeryong and Howon, cheering as if we were at a football game.

I ran over to the guys and Jinwoo, Seunghoon, Taehyun and I jumped up and down like fangirls and Mino and Seungyoon were concentrated on my ring.